Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noora's shop! (SPOOKY guardian preorder)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20
@Dorkanoora Ooh, can I have a blue Eyes from the Depths reserve?
@Dorkanoora Ooh, can I have a blue Eyes from the Depths reserve?
@nika

I'll put you on the list. c:
@nika

I'll put you on the list. c:
@Dorkanoora hi there! first of all, i wanted to say that i absolutely love the wing accents you have right now! (i only wish i had a green or blue wildclaw so i could nab one of the mistral wings. oh well, haha)

but i was wondering, would it be possible to get a preview of the magic wings on this girl? thanks so much! :D
@Dorkanoora hi there! first of all, i wanted to say that i absolutely love the wing accents you have right now! (i only wish i had a green or blue wildclaw so i could nab one of the mistral wings. oh well, haha)

but i was wondering, would it be possible to get a preview of the magic wings on this girl? thanks so much! :D
W85TZdA.png
Hello, may I preview your bloodmist skull on this boy please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9539347] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/95394/9539347_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hello, may I preview your bloodmist skull on this boy please?

9539347_350.png
@Cyclone [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/e143afad94a6be88ce2c463319cd960f/tumblr_nlobw7Y2t61r5ynido2_400.png[/img] Here you go! @SierraAshura [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/6dc1423caba5469b3a9c0d1847a62108/tumblr_nlobw7Y2t61r5ynido1_400.png[/img] And here's yours! Sorry it took a little while, I was away from my computer so I couldn't make them. ;v;
@Cyclone

tumblr_nlobw7Y2t61r5ynido2_400.png

Here you go!

@SierraAshura

tumblr_nlobw7Y2t61r5ynido1_400.png

And here's yours!

Sorry it took a little while, I was away from my computer so I couldn't make them. ;v;
@Masumi
@xazz
@snowpea
@mintSMASH
@Amphiptere (treasure slot)
@rethi (treasure slot)

I couldn't wait and submitted a 10-pack of mistral wings yesterday, and it came through today! :D I'll send each of you their copies after I've received payment from you.
@Masumi
@xazz
@snowpea
@mintSMASH
@Amphiptere (treasure slot)
@rethi (treasure slot)

I couldn't wait and submitted a 10-pack of mistral wings yesterday, and it came through today! :D I'll send each of you their copies after I've received payment from you.
@Dorkanoora is it possible to pay in treasure, or are the only two treasure slots taken up?

Also will you keep this accent printing in the future? My gem stores are gonna be running low after this jamboree but dang... I might want to pick up some other colors eventually. That pink is very pretty.
@Dorkanoora is it possible to pay in treasure, or are the only two treasure slots taken up?

Also will you keep this accent printing in the future? My gem stores are gonna be running low after this jamboree but dang... I might want to pick up some other colors eventually. That pink is very pretty.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@mintSMASH

You can pay in treasure if you want, I'll put the unreserved copies in the AH for gems. :D None of my accents are going to be retired, so there'll always be copies for those who want one.
@mintSMASH

You can pay in treasure if you want, I'll put the unreserved copies in the AH for gems. :D None of my accents are going to be retired, so there'll always be copies for those who want one.
@Dorkanoora treasure would be better for me! How much do you ask in t? Also, I'm so glad to hear that! Please put me on your general release pinglist.
@Dorkanoora treasure would be better for me! How much do you ask in t? Also, I'm so glad to hear that! Please put me on your general release pinglist.
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@mintSMASH

Going by the 530:1 exchange rate, it'd be 265000 treasure. :3
@mintSMASH

Going by the 530:1 exchange rate, it'd be 265000 treasure. :3
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20