Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Noora's shop! (SPOOKY guardian preorder)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20
@Masumi @xazz @snowpea Added you all! :D @MintSMASH [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/04ef2f1009f0fa2f66c2f2944fe80664/tumblr_nllzy69YmF1r5ynido1_400.png[/img] Here you go!
@Masumi
@xazz
@snowpea

Added you all! :D

@MintSMASH

tumblr_nllzy69YmF1r5ynido1_400.png

Here you go!
@Dorkanoora oh, yes, I will take that, please!
@Dorkanoora oh, yes, I will take that, please!
You're addressing Captain mintSMASH, the Airbright Explorer, The Green Typhoon of the Swooping Swarm and Charter of Far Currents!
@Dorkanoora
Will you take treasure?
@Dorkanoora
Will you take treasure?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Amphiptere

Yes, at 1 gem= 530 treasure rate! :D No need to send in the money yet if you want a slot, I'll ping everybody when I'll start accepting payments. c:
@Amphiptere

Yes, at 1 gem= 530 treasure rate! :D No need to send in the money yet if you want a slot, I'll ping everybody when I'll start accepting payments. c:
@dorkanoora oohh I love the Mistral wings one, I'm curious as to how it would look in dark colours (although keeping the white glow)? I don't know if it would be possible to get a preview of what a dark colour might look like?
@dorkanoora oohh I love the Mistral wings one, I'm curious as to how it would look in dark colours (although keeping the white glow)? I don't know if it would be possible to get a preview of what a dark colour might look like?
@Dorkanoora
Alright. May I have a treasure slot on the Mistral wings?
@Dorkanoora
Alright. May I have a treasure slot on the Mistral wings?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@forrgotenrose

I'm actually making a black version right now, although the white glow might be trickier to achieve since all the layers on the original PSD have been merged together. I'll try, though :D

@Amphiptere

Sure!
@forrgotenrose

I'm actually making a black version right now, although the white glow might be trickier to achieve since all the layers on the original PSD have been merged together. I'll try, though :D

@Amphiptere

Sure!
@dorkanoora can I also have a treasure slot on the pink version?
@dorkanoora can I also have a treasure slot on the pink version?
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea

I'll put you on the list. c:
@snowpea

I'll put you on the list. c:
@forrgotenrose [img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/955cde60b24ec2b4a8fe578f3e49ddf8/tumblr_nlmc05nFdY1r5ynido1_400.png[/img] Is this what you meant? c:
@forrgotenrose

tumblr_nlmc05nFdY1r5ynido1_400.png

Is this what you meant? c:
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20