Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 404 405
@Anguish

I'd like to claim my free ticket + signature ticket. And if you guys don't mind, I'm going to ping @azarias so she can find this; she seemed interested. (I love the two-tickets-max-per idea, btw.)
@Anguish

I'd like to claim my free ticket + signature ticket. And if you guys don't mind, I'm going to ping @azarias so she can find this; she seemed interested. (I love the two-tickets-max-per idea, btw.)
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
@anguish could i have a ticket please? plus the siggy ticket, ofc.

@sica thank you for creating this! it sucks that you're leaving fr, but you're definitely going to make a lot of people happy with what you leave behind :)
@anguish could i have a ticket please? plus the siggy ticket, ofc.

@sica thank you for creating this! it sucks that you're leaving fr, but you're definitely going to make a lot of people happy with what you leave behind :)
deity dragons
charlie's corvid hatchery
achievement hunter
raffle2.png
@anguish I'd like to claim my free ticket :)
@anguish I'd like to claim my free ticket :)
AkRQFNo.png
@anguish may I claim my free ticket? This is such a generous raffle ;_; bless you both.
@anguish may I claim my free ticket? This is such a generous raffle ;_; bless you both.
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@Anguish :D We'd like to claim our free ticket please!
@Anguish :D We'd like to claim our free ticket please!
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Anguish *flails* One ticket for me pretty please! I shall also post one of the beautiful banners in my signature~ :3

@Sica *hugs* You're so wonderful for holding such an amazing raffle. =) Thank you!
@Anguish *flails* One ticket for me pretty please! I shall also post one of the beautiful banners in my signature~ :3

@Sica *hugs* You're so wonderful for holding such an amazing raffle. =) Thank you!
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Anguish I would like a ticket, please. :)
@Anguish I would like a ticket, please. :)
@Anguish Free ticket please and thank you!
@Anguish Free ticket please and thank you!
@Anguish

Id like my free ticket XD
@Anguish

Id like my free ticket XD
@anguish - Would like to claim my ticket please, and I've added the signature image for the other ticket as well :) Thank you!
@anguish - Would like to claim my ticket please, and I've added the signature image for the other ticket as well :) Thank you!
4zDtm1S.png
1 2 ... 219 220 221 222 223 ... 404 405