Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 2734 2735
PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!
PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
none of my friends care thanks
none of my friends care thanks
It would be strange if humans made a slime trial like slugs
It would be strange if humans made a slime trial like slugs
Period cramps please go away
Period cramps please go away
Renard(e) || Pronouns; iel or they
Host of the Fireworks Median system
FR Time +3 || French and English speaker || 25+
- Current hyperfixation : Saint Seiya -
(Autistic, so I'm super sorry if I say weird things at times!)
Why do people say "Bruh." It makes you look stupider than you already are.
Why do people say "Bruh." It makes you look stupider than you already are.
fd42d8db496e46e1da3cda70d0e1285f654c6221.gif
Wherever I post, there's John Egbert popping up. Nobody sees him but he's there, zapping in and out of nowhere. Only way you can see him for sure is if you right click>inspect element my post.
Wherever I post, there's John Egbert popping up. Nobody sees him but he's there, zapping in and out of nowhere. Only way you can see him for sure is if you right click>inspect element my post.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
what am i supposed to do with my future why is itso cold in here i kind of need to pee i want food ive already eaten to day or have i have i? i dont know too lazy to get up anyway yes i have eaten today what did i eat though god its cold in here wait what song is this oh right i had a pop tart ugh why is my bird so loud

^ typed out my stream of thought lmao
what am i supposed to do with my future why is itso cold in here i kind of need to pee i want food ive already eaten to day or have i have i? i dont know too lazy to get up anyway yes i have eaten today what did i eat though god its cold in here wait what song is this oh right i had a pop tart ugh why is my bird so loud

^ typed out my stream of thought lmao
thalib-textured-demo.png
I'm hungry and I miss my dog.
I'm hungry and I miss my dog.
Kinda annoyed at somebody and trying not to be because it's really trivial, but the reason I am annoyed occurred in a public space when private correspondence was assured. I'm not sure if I want to address it though because I don't really know the person.

Contemplating taking a break from dragon selling to eat something and play pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team.

Maybe change locations while I'm at it because the place I'm in right now is kinda stuffy.
Kinda annoyed at somebody and trying not to be because it's really trivial, but the reason I am annoyed occurred in a public space when private correspondence was assured. I'm not sure if I want to address it though because I don't really know the person.

Contemplating taking a break from dragon selling to eat something and play pokemon mystery dungeon blue rescue team.

Maybe change locations while I'm at it because the place I'm in right now is kinda stuffy.
tumblr_njuoqi316A1sitnv3o1_250.gif
I'd kill for some mac and cheese rn. :(
I'd kill for some mac and cheese rn. :(
tumblr_otyh5kkff31vsg0m1o1_400.png
1 2 ... 336 337 338 339 340 ... 2734 2735