Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Not sure if this is the right forum
Ah! Sorry, I got the first ping while the site was having a fit and it never showed me the thread. Unfortunately I'm really possessive of that dragon in particular and I'm not interested, sorry! ;_;
Ah! Sorry, I got the first ping while the site was having a fit and it never showed me the thread. Unfortunately I'm really possessive of that dragon in particular and I'm not interested, sorry! ;_;
Yeah, the first ping sent me to a non-existent thread. The dragon in question is for sale. I have her siblings on AH for 32k, but didn't repost her if you wanted to send a crossroads.
Yeah, the first ping sent me to a non-existent thread. The dragon in question is for sale. I have her siblings on AH for 32k, but didn't repost her if you wanted to send a crossroads.
EAST1_zpsb327277a.pngXmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
@totallynotsuper
Hi, sorry the site didn't show me the thread the first time so I assumed it was just a mistake.

Angela is a project dragon (or rather, she was, she's now perfect!), so I'm not really up for lending her out unless there's quite a reward. If you're reimbursing people, I might be interested. Her babies tend to sell well.

If it was any other dragon I'd be less treasure-hungry, but Angie's my precious...
@totallynotsuper
Hi, sorry the site didn't show me the thread the first time so I assumed it was just a mistake.

Angela is a project dragon (or rather, she was, she's now perfect!), so I'm not really up for lending her out unless there's quite a reward. If you're reimbursing people, I might be interested. Her babies tend to sell well.

If it was any other dragon I'd be less treasure-hungry, but Angie's my precious...
A witch skilled in magic, she enchanted wands,
Worked magic where she could, and with magic played with minds,
She was ever the joy of evil women
Voluspa, old Norse circa 1250AD
FR time +8
@Pilcrow
Alright. I will leave you on this list if that's alright with you and I'll let you know if an opportunity arises for you to help me out!

@SaucyBanjo
Thank! I'll let you know if or when I need your help!

@Velociparrot
Alright thank you for telling me. I don't mind either tertiary, the colors are more important to me. I'll keep you posted, and if I need your help I'll let you know!

@Cestra
Thank you for telling me. I will remove you from the lists!
@Pilcrow
Alright. I will leave you on this list if that's alright with you and I'll let you know if an opportunity arises for you to help me out!

@SaucyBanjo
Thank! I'll let you know if or when I need your help!

@Velociparrot
Alright thank you for telling me. I don't mind either tertiary, the colors are more important to me. I'll keep you posted, and if I need your help I'll let you know!

@Cestra
Thank you for telling me. I will remove you from the lists!
@Orangel
Alright well thank you anyways. I'll remove you from the lists.

@Kephra
No but thank you. I'll remove you from the lists, okay?

@postpunkpixie
Alright well, I'll leave you on the list, but I won't contact you unless I specifically need your dragon, and I think it's worth it to pay extra. Unless I do though, you may not hear back, but I'll let you know if I am interested!
@Orangel
Alright well thank you anyways. I'll remove you from the lists.

@Kephra
No but thank you. I'll remove you from the lists, okay?

@postpunkpixie
Alright well, I'll leave you on the list, but I won't contact you unless I specifically need your dragon, and I think it's worth it to pay extra. Unless I do though, you may not hear back, but I'll let you know if I am interested!
sorry, my dragons being used for my own breeding purposes. :(. but i hope you ge what you want!!
sorry, my dragons being used for my own breeding purposes. :(. but i hope you ge what you want!!
@mippydip Alright thanks for telling me. I'll remove you from the lists!
@mippydip Alright thanks for telling me. I'll remove you from the lists!
@Fallen
@Botched
@session1155
Hey I still haven't gotten responses from you three. Can you tell me if you're interested or not please?
@Fallen
@Botched
@session1155
Hey I still haven't gotten responses from you three. Can you tell me if you're interested or not please?
@totallynotsuper I'd definitely be up to giving this a try. I've even been searching for what to do with Klaus as far as matching/mating him with others. He'll be RTB in 3 days.

I also thought I would throw it out there that I do own another nocturne that does have an Obsidian primary, and a Mulberry secondary that will be RTB in 8 days if you'd be interested in him. He's Fledermaus #10185968.
@totallynotsuper I'd definitely be up to giving this a try. I've even been searching for what to do with Klaus as far as matching/mating him with others. He'll be RTB in 3 days.

I also thought I would throw it out there that I do own another nocturne that does have an Obsidian primary, and a Mulberry secondary that will be RTB in 8 days if you'd be interested in him. He's Fledermaus #10185968.
trickster_sig_by_dorkoverthere_by_seppula-d9u8f8r.png
@Botched Thanks for helping me out! On the topic of Fledermaus though, I'm only looking for dragons with Obsidian tertiaries to guarantee I get Obsidian terts. Thanks though. I will keep you posted and tell you when I have someone for you to breed with. If your dragon will be RTB the thirtieth, I may have one. I'll check.
@Botched Thanks for helping me out! On the topic of Fledermaus though, I'm only looking for dragons with Obsidian tertiaries to guarantee I get Obsidian terts. Thanks though. I will keep you posted and tell you when I have someone for you to breed with. If your dragon will be RTB the thirtieth, I may have one. I'll check.