Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Not sure if this is the right forum
1 2 3 4 5
@totallynotsuper

I am frequently on hiatus due to my busy college schedule, so I hardly log on these days, let alone reply to pings.

In any case. that nocturne is the result of a joint breed pair and I have to get rid of it for profit, so it is not available for breeding.
@totallynotsuper

I am frequently on hiatus due to my busy college schedule, so I hardly log on these days, let alone reply to pings.

In any case. that nocturne is the result of a joint breed pair and I have to get rid of it for profit, so it is not available for breeding.
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Fallen Alright I'll remove you from the lists. Thank you for telling me.
@Fallen Alright I'll remove you from the lists. Thank you for telling me.
@Botched @Keenblaze @Pilcrow @postpunkpixie @Velociparrot

Alright friends so.
Botched has the only male Nocturne. Botched's Nocturne has an Obsidian primary and a Shadow secondary. These are both the colors I want for my male. Both Keenblaze's and Pilcrow's female Nocturnes have Obsidian primaries and Shadow secondaries. So, I checked, and you both are completely able to breed.
Keenblaze, your little critter is RTB in two days. Pilcrow, your Nocturne is RTB now. And Botched, you're RTB too. So, I'm going to suggest Pilcrow and Botched breed Nocturnes. I know Pilcrow is Shadow flight, so you can either breed them there or tell me and I can grab a Shadow nest for you two.
So Pilcrow, postpunkpixie, and Velociparrot. I'm going to seek out another male Nocturne so that we can get two Nocturnes with different dads. I will let you know what I find. You guys can feel free to ask if you have any questions.
@Botched @Keenblaze @Pilcrow @postpunkpixie @Velociparrot

Alright friends so.
Botched has the only male Nocturne. Botched's Nocturne has an Obsidian primary and a Shadow secondary. These are both the colors I want for my male. Both Keenblaze's and Pilcrow's female Nocturnes have Obsidian primaries and Shadow secondaries. So, I checked, and you both are completely able to breed.
Keenblaze, your little critter is RTB in two days. Pilcrow, your Nocturne is RTB now. And Botched, you're RTB too. So, I'm going to suggest Pilcrow and Botched breed Nocturnes. I know Pilcrow is Shadow flight, so you can either breed them there or tell me and I can grab a Shadow nest for you two.
So Pilcrow, postpunkpixie, and Velociparrot. I'm going to seek out another male Nocturne so that we can get two Nocturnes with different dads. I will let you know what I find. You guys can feel free to ask if you have any questions.
@totallynotsuper @Pilcrow

Part of the shadow flight as well, actually~ I don't have a nest spot opening up until tomorrow though. I'm fine with doing it in Pil's, mine, or a rented one. Whichever is convenient for you two.
@totallynotsuper @Pilcrow

Part of the shadow flight as well, actually~ I don't have a nest spot opening up until tomorrow though. I'm fine with doing it in Pil's, mine, or a rented one. Whichever is convenient for you two.
trickster_sig_by_dorkoverthere_by_seppula-d9u8f8r.png
@totallynotsuper
Angela's rtb at the moment and I'll have nests free tomorrow, so I'm going to take some convincing not to breed her with her usual partner. Bearing in mind that her hatchlings have never sold for less that 100k treasure...
(Again, I wouldn't normally be this money-grabbing but we're talking about my most expensive project dragon here. plus she's named after the protagonist in my yet-unfinished novel because I'm that sad.)
@totallynotsuper
Angela's rtb at the moment and I'll have nests free tomorrow, so I'm going to take some convincing not to breed her with her usual partner. Bearing in mind that her hatchlings have never sold for less that 100k treasure...
(Again, I wouldn't normally be this money-grabbing but we're talking about my most expensive project dragon here. plus she's named after the protagonist in my yet-unfinished novel because I'm that sad.)
A witch skilled in magic, she enchanted wands,
Worked magic where she could, and with magic played with minds,
She was ever the joy of evil women
Voluspa, old Norse circa 1250AD
FR time +8
@Botched Sorry I didn't check your flight!
@postpunkpixie Well feel free to breed with your normal mate. I'll ping you again if/when I get someone to mate Angela.
@Botched Sorry I didn't check your flight!
@postpunkpixie Well feel free to breed with your normal mate. I'll ping you again if/when I get someone to mate Angela.
@totallynotsuper dont know if this is private or not but i would be willing to offer my boy Urborg as a potential stud. Im also in shadow so i would be willing to host. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11605689] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/116057/11605689_350.png[/img] [/url] Obsidian Bar/Shadow Shimmer/Shadow Spines RTB in 19 days
@totallynotsuper
dont know if this is private or not but i would be willing to offer my boy Urborg as a potential stud. Im also in shadow so i would be willing to host.

11605689_350.png

Obsidian Bar/Shadow Shimmer/Shadow Spines
RTB in 19 days
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
@totallynotsuper it's fine! Figured I'd just toss it out so that you knew the option was open if we need a nest. Really excited to see if you get your dream derg.
@totallynotsuper it's fine! Figured I'd just toss it out so that you knew the option was open if we need a nest. Really excited to see if you get your dream derg.
trickster_sig_by_dorkoverthere_by_seppula-d9u8f8r.png
@Botched Yeah man! Fingers crossed!

@kamooi I was initially only looking for dragons with Obsidian tertiaries, but seeing as I need another male and you offered, I'd love to add you to the list! I'll ping you with details as they arise, but thank you so much for offering to help me out!
@Botched Yeah man! Fingers crossed!

@kamooi I was initially only looking for dragons with Obsidian tertiaries, but seeing as I need another male and you offered, I'd love to add you to the list! I'll ping you with details as they arise, but thank you so much for offering to help me out!
@totallynotsuper
Sounds good. Yeah just let me know.
@totallynotsuper
Sounds good. Yeah just let me know.
l4nx5pb_by_kamooi-dci3zyn.gifu7mvgvx_by_kamooi-dci3zxy.giftthdias_by_kamooi-dci3zy3.gifcyrsonb_by_kamooi-dci3zz4.gif
1 2 3 4 5