Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Not sure if this is the right forum
1 2 3 4 5
Mods, please correct it if it's incorrect.

Hi! If you've been pinged, it's because of one of your Nocturnes.
Do you want to know which one? Here you go.

@Velociparrot Alchemy
@Keenblaze Jetjewel
@Botched Klaus
@Pilcrow Unnamed with ID 11012255
@session1155 Creegan
@SaucyBanjo Unnamed with ID 11340157
@postpunkpixie Angela
If you are not interested in breeding the specified dragon with a stranger's dragon, look no further. In that case, please ping me or pm me so I can remove you from this thread and all it's associated lists.

I'm looking for a pair of Shadow Ambassadors for my clan, and I know what I'd like them to look like. The only issue is, no dragons in existence fit the bill perfectly. All of you have dragons with potential colors I desire.
Bonus points if you have any of the three genes I want: clown, shimmer, and underbelly.
Here's what I'm looking for. I'd like the male to have a black or obsidian primary, mulberry secondary, and obsidian tertiary. I'd like the female to have a black or obsidian primary, shadow secondary, and obsidian tertiary. I'd also need them to have shadow eyes, but I'm a member of the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes so I can get a shadow nest when we need one.
To try to make your lives as easy as possible, I've created a spreadsheet that sorts your dragons by color and gender. If they are opposite genders and have the same colors, then it's a go!
Please please tell me if you're interested! I'll even be willing to pair you up with someone to breed with if you show interest. I'll try to make everything as easy as possible for you guys because these are my dream dragons after all. Ask me if you need anything clarified.
Mods, please correct it if it's incorrect.

Hi! If you've been pinged, it's because of one of your Nocturnes.
Do you want to know which one? Here you go.

@Velociparrot Alchemy
@Keenblaze Jetjewel
@Botched Klaus
@Pilcrow Unnamed with ID 11012255
@session1155 Creegan
@SaucyBanjo Unnamed with ID 11340157
@postpunkpixie Angela
If you are not interested in breeding the specified dragon with a stranger's dragon, look no further. In that case, please ping me or pm me so I can remove you from this thread and all it's associated lists.

I'm looking for a pair of Shadow Ambassadors for my clan, and I know what I'd like them to look like. The only issue is, no dragons in existence fit the bill perfectly. All of you have dragons with potential colors I desire.
Bonus points if you have any of the three genes I want: clown, shimmer, and underbelly.
Here's what I'm looking for. I'd like the male to have a black or obsidian primary, mulberry secondary, and obsidian tertiary. I'd like the female to have a black or obsidian primary, shadow secondary, and obsidian tertiary. I'd also need them to have shadow eyes, but I'm a member of the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes so I can get a shadow nest when we need one.
To try to make your lives as easy as possible, I've created a spreadsheet that sorts your dragons by color and gender. If they are opposite genders and have the same colors, then it's a go!
Please please tell me if you're interested! I'll even be willing to pair you up with someone to breed with if you show interest. I'll try to make everything as easy as possible for you guys because these are my dream dragons after all. Ask me if you need anything clarified.
@totallynotsuper

((psst try pinging them again if you get no answers, first post pings don't always go through - just a tip))

((also maybe I could help with the girl if you're willing to gene her up))
@totallynotsuper

((psst try pinging them again if you get no answers, first post pings don't always go through - just a tip))

((also maybe I could help with the girl if you're willing to gene her up))
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia Hm. Can you show me who you have in mind then?
@DoppelBia Hm. Can you show me who you have in mind then?
@totallynotsuper

Too many dergs to post the pics...

shadow/obsidian/magenta b/b/circuit PC girl - April
obsidian/mulberry/blue iri/b/smoke Tundra girl - Pyllora
midnight/shadow/black crystal/stripes/b Mirror boy - Rexion
shadow/shadow/splash b/b/spines Nocturne boy - Betelgeuse
midnight/obsidian/tomato tiger/stripes/b Snapper boy - Sethkun
shadow/thistle/maize crystal/stripes/b Mirror boy - Nimoy
midnight/shadow/pink iri/stripes/b Mirror girl - unnamed hatchling
midnight/violet/thistle iri/shim/gem SD boy - unnamed hatchling

Any open to be bred or studded. Since you're looking for obsidian-black/shadow/obsidian, I guess April x Rexion could get you those colors... But genes will be complicated.
@totallynotsuper

Too many dergs to post the pics...

shadow/obsidian/magenta b/b/circuit PC girl - April
obsidian/mulberry/blue iri/b/smoke Tundra girl - Pyllora
midnight/shadow/black crystal/stripes/b Mirror boy - Rexion
shadow/shadow/splash b/b/spines Nocturne boy - Betelgeuse
midnight/obsidian/tomato tiger/stripes/b Snapper boy - Sethkun
shadow/thistle/maize crystal/stripes/b Mirror boy - Nimoy
midnight/shadow/pink iri/stripes/b Mirror girl - unnamed hatchling
midnight/violet/thistle iri/shim/gem SD boy - unnamed hatchling

Any open to be bred or studded. Since you're looking for obsidian-black/shadow/obsidian, I guess April x Rexion could get you those colors... But genes will be complicated.
OOf4SrF.gif
~
OOf4SrF.gif
uUqCbLO.png
EiPW4qT.png
06xk8gV.png
smPAAMS.png
C08Skw8.png
27AZD8S.png
PRICTGJ.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
FE9pJK1.png
> +4h FR time
> Check out my Dragon Cave!
> or my Chicken Smoothie!
@DoppelBia I appreciate the offer but I'm hoping to get a Nocturne so I don't have to buy a super pricey Noc scroll.
@DoppelBia I appreciate the offer but I'm hoping to get a Nocturne so I don't have to buy a super pricey Noc scroll.
@totallynotsuper
Hey there!
Sorry, the dragon you mentioned is currently for sale, since I don't plan to keep her.
Cheers!
@totallynotsuper
Hey there!
Sorry, the dragon you mentioned is currently for sale, since I don't plan to keep her.
Cheers!
sig_00_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06q4_by_blackchaos666-d8x08gx.pngsig_01_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06px_by_blackchaos666-d8x08z7.pngsig_02_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06po_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zu.pngsig_03_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pl_by_blackchaos666-d8x08zi.pngsig_04_ysdaar_by_xeehsl_d8x06pg_by_blackchaos666-d8x08go.png
@Ysdaar Thanks for telling me!
@Ysdaar Thanks for telling me!
Jetjewel's not RTB for 18 days, but let me know if you find a potential mate for her and I'd be happy to let her go on a holiday. She does have a mate in my lair so please do PM me or something so I remember to not stuff them on a nest when they're both RTB.

I'm lazy so my preference would be for you to do the matchmaking and nest-finding, and then have me CR her to you or to the person with the Shadow nest. Then just send her back to me or have her sent back -- either when you're done with her, or between breeding cycles, whatever's preferable for the nest-host.

Is that ok with you?
Jetjewel's not RTB for 18 days, but let me know if you find a potential mate for her and I'd be happy to let her go on a holiday. She does have a mate in my lair so please do PM me or something so I remember to not stuff them on a nest when they're both RTB.

I'm lazy so my preference would be for you to do the matchmaking and nest-finding, and then have me CR her to you or to the person with the Shadow nest. Then just send her back to me or have her sent back -- either when you're done with her, or between breeding cycles, whatever's preferable for the nest-host.

Is that ok with you?
@Keenblaze That's totally okay! So you want a PM on the 31st of the month remind you not to breed? I'll also ping you if I find a suitable male Nocturne to mate with her, and I'll request a shadow nest from the Coalition a few days before they nest.
@Keenblaze That's totally okay! So you want a PM on the 31st of the month remind you not to breed? I'll also ping you if I find a suitable male Nocturne to mate with her, and I'll request a shadow nest from the Coalition a few days before they nest.
That's perfect, thank you. I hope you get your dream dragons!
That's perfect, thank you. I hope you get your dream dragons!
1 2 3 4 5