Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Not sure if this is the right forum
1 2 3 4 5
@Keenblaze Thank you! I'm glad you're willing to help me out.
@Keenblaze Thank you! I'm glad you're willing to help me out.
Oh. Um. The dragon you pinged me for is currently up for auction.
Plus since it was just hatched yesterday it won't be RTB for some time regardless.
Oh. Um. The dragon you pinged me for is currently up for auction.
Plus since it was just hatched yesterday it won't be RTB for some time regardless.
@pastelvomit Okay do you want me to remove you from these lists and such then?
@pastelvomit Okay do you want me to remove you from these lists and such then?
If you don't mind.
If they were older I'd be willing to breed but since they're still hatchlings and farthest from being able to breed as they can possibly be I'll have to decline.
If you don't mind.
If they were older I'd be willing to breed but since they're still hatchlings and farthest from being able to breed as they can possibly be I'll have to decline.
@pastelvomit Alright thanks for telling me anyways.
@pastelvomit Alright thanks for telling me anyways.
Repinging those of you who haven't responded in case you didn't get the first one.
@Cestra
@Velociparrot
@Orangel
@Fallen
@Botched
@Pilcrow
@mippydip
@session1155
@SaucyBanjo
@Kephra
@postpunkpixie
Repinging those of you who haven't responded in case you didn't get the first one.
@Cestra
@Velociparrot
@Orangel
@Fallen
@Botched
@Pilcrow
@mippydip
@session1155
@SaucyBanjo
@Kephra
@postpunkpixie

@totallynotsuper
Oh man I gotta check out the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes you mentioned.

Anywho! My Nocturne that you're interested in, no. 11012255, is currently part of a personal breeding project (with this Wildclaw) to produce an obsidian bar / shadow shimmer / obsidian spines female Nocturne. Not sure if you'd be interested in babies from the pair (the Wildclaw isn't ready for another 22 days) or the female Nocturne when she's fulfilled her purpose with me, or... haha I'm not sure.

@totallynotsuper
Oh man I gotta check out the Coalition for Coordinating Eyes you mentioned.

Anywho! My Nocturne that you're interested in, no. 11012255, is currently part of a personal breeding project (with this Wildclaw) to produce an obsidian bar / shadow shimmer / obsidian spines female Nocturne. Not sure if you'd be interested in babies from the pair (the Wildclaw isn't ready for another 22 days) or the female Nocturne when she's fulfilled her purpose with me, or... haha I'm not sure.
mCZ5yE.gif
If you'd like to borrow my little guy for a while to breed him with another dragon, that's fine. However, since he just turned into an adult dragon it'll take him 21 days before he's able to breed again. If you don't find anyone to breed with by then, I'd be more than happy to help you obtain one of your dream dragons with him.
If you'd like to borrow my little guy for a while to breed him with another dragon, that's fine. However, since he just turned into an adult dragon it'll take him 21 days before he's able to breed again. If you don't find anyone to breed with by then, I'd be more than happy to help you obtain one of your dream dragons with him.
@totallynotsuper I don't mind breeding Alchemy, but currently her tert is basic and it's going to be okapi sometime soon!
@totallynotsuper I don't mind breeding Alchemy, but currently her tert is basic and it's going to be okapi sometime soon!
Black Capped Budgie Sometimes I'm mad... Sometimes I'm not... As mad.
@totallynotsuper Hi. I purchased my Noc for quite a bit of money for my own breeding purposes, so I am sorry to say I won't be lending him out for breeding. If I breed a Noc in the future with some of your desired traits, I would prefer a mail rather than a ping in a forum. Thanks and good luck!
@totallynotsuper Hi. I purchased my Noc for quite a bit of money for my own breeding purposes, so I am sorry to say I won't be lending him out for breeding. If I breed a Noc in the future with some of your desired traits, I would prefer a mail rather than a ping in a forum. Thanks and good luck!
1 2 3 4 5