Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Raffle of the Gods!(CLOSED)
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 404 405
@Sica
I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave FR, but I'm happy to hear that you've chosen to go out with a bang! You've sure got quite the turn out for this raffle!

@Anguish
I'd like to sign up for a free ticket, please, and I've also added one of the banners to my signature. :D
@Sica
I'm sorry to hear that you've decided to leave FR, but I'm happy to hear that you've chosen to go out with a bang! You've sure got quite the turn out for this raffle!

@Anguish
I'd like to sign up for a free ticket, please, and I've also added one of the banners to my signature. :D
FRdragoniconsFRcopy100.png
@Anguish

Could I get a ticket please?
@Anguish

Could I get a ticket please?
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif
@Anguish I would like a ticket please and another for putting the banner in my signature!

@Sica WOW these incarnations are so amazing!!!!! What an inspired project!!
@Anguish I would like a ticket please and another for putting the banner in my signature!

@Sica WOW these incarnations are so amazing!!!!! What an inspired project!!
@Anguish
Free ticket please :) + Banner

@Sica great job with the incarnations(great idea, well thought out and beautful) and on making so many people happy :)
@Anguish
Free ticket please :) + Banner

@Sica great job with the incarnations(great idea, well thought out and beautful) and on making so many people happy :)
tumblr_inline_ne4ur9qN0u1qg78ij.pnghub.gif
@Anguish
Hi,

What an amazing raffle! Please give me a ticket. I'll try and put the banner on my signature, and if I manage it I'll post again for my 2nd ticket.
@Anguish
Hi,

What an amazing raffle! Please give me a ticket. I'll try and put the banner on my signature, and if I manage it I'll post again for my 2nd ticket.
@Anguish
One ticket please.. and another for a banner! And a banner. I am going to try and merge the banner with my current signature if that's all right with you of course ^^

I wish you all of the luck outside of FR when this raffle eventually ends (:
@Anguish
One ticket please.. and another for a banner! And a banner. I am going to try and merge the banner with my current signature if that's all right with you of course ^^

I wish you all of the luck outside of FR when this raffle eventually ends (:
5zITnU3.png
@Anguish
I would love to enter in the raffle, two tickets please! I'll be adding the new signature piece as soon as I end this.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving FR dear D:
@Anguish
I would love to enter in the raffle, two tickets please! I'll be adding the new signature piece as soon as I end this.

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving FR dear D:
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
JtP9HiY.png
Yay! I've got the banner on now! Thanks to Sica and @Anguish for running this raffle!
Yay! I've got the banner on now! Thanks to Sica and @Anguish for running this raffle!
@Anguish
Claiming a free ticket.
@Anguish
Claiming a free ticket.
mt5Uwfc.pngACUHRhy.pngpYB66v3.pngvLdieMn.png2qulhnX.gifWyB9e2v.pngAzlsVPW.pngSybbYiL.pngaoD3KyY.pngQE6AyMd.png77Ba29b.png
@Sica, your incarnations are wonderful! Reminds me a bit of my elemental project.

@Anguish two tickets please, I hope the way I added the raffle sig to mine is okay. Clicking it will bring people here. :)
@Sica, your incarnations are wonderful! Reminds me a bit of my elemental project.

@Anguish two tickets please, I hope the way I added the raffle sig to mine is okay. Clicking it will bring people here. :)
kRD7ZFj.jpg
1 2 ... 163 164 165 166 167 ... 404 405