Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SELLING FORGETOOLS 900K LESS THAN AH
1 2 3
[img]http://i.imgur.com/RsHHcHq.png[/img]
RsHHcHq.png
coatls are dead to me
@JoyfulRequiem
@Satirecat
Hang on, I don't mean to be rude, but can you two post at the same time please? Social experiment, you could say.
@JoyfulRequiem
@Satirecat
Hang on, I don't mean to be rude, but can you two post at the same time please? Social experiment, you could say.
@Coatl It's not about the chicken nugget. It's about the lies.
@Coatl It's not about the chicken nugget. It's about the lies.
aaaaaaaaa xJN1MIT.gif sVmMMzN.gif
Okay, guys. Dropping a reminder from the Site Rules & Guidelines:
Quote:
Harassing & Defamatory
This includes clear/masked language OR links to websites containing such language or images that:
  • Insultingly refer to other players, Stormlight Workshop staff, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing/repeated harassment or targeted language to other players, Stormlight Workshop staff, or groups of people
  • Result in prolonged, unconstructive flame posts or arguments between two or more opposing parties.

If you're having a problem with another player please resolve the situation privately or make use of the block feature. Continuation of this argument will result in the thread being closed.
Okay, guys. Dropping a reminder from the Site Rules & Guidelines:
Quote:
Harassing & Defamatory
This includes clear/masked language OR links to websites containing such language or images that:
  • Insultingly refer to other players, Stormlight Workshop staff, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing/repeated harassment or targeted language to other players, Stormlight Workshop staff, or groups of people
  • Result in prolonged, unconstructive flame posts or arguments between two or more opposing parties.

If you're having a problem with another player please resolve the situation privately or make use of the block feature. Continuation of this argument will result in the thread being closed.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@tec might be difficult since she left the house like 10min ago. But I get it, we're the same person because I defend my sister-in-law? I'll ask her to when she gets back, just for you. :)
@tec might be difficult since she left the house like 10min ago. But I get it, we're the same person because I defend my sister-in-law? I'll ask her to when she gets back, just for you. :)
@JoyfulRequiem Thank you. :)
@JoyfulRequiem Thank you. :)
@tec -_-
@tec -_-
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png
@Tec Close enough? :)
@Tec Close enough? :)
^ It's out of my hands now, I'm afraid! ^^
^ It's out of my hands now, I'm afraid! ^^
1 2 3