Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | SELLING FORGETOOLS 900K LESS THAN AH
1 2 3
One is in the AH for 2.9 mil, mine is in for 2 mil. Plz help.
One is in the AH for 2.9 mil, mine is in for 2 mil. Plz help.
@Satirecat
@Satirecat
@Satirecat They're in the AH!
@Satirecat They're in the AH!
@Satirecat It's fine. Dx
@Satirecat It's fine. Dx
@Satirecat Uh, was there something not nice about that? I've got over 40 crossroads waiting on me, if I can avoid sacrificing time then I will. :/ And all I said was "it's fine".
@Satirecat Uh, was there something not nice about that? I've got over 40 crossroads waiting on me, if I can avoid sacrificing time then I will. :/ And all I said was "it's fine".
@tec Unfortunately I'm not psychic, I have no idea you're doing anything besides trying to sell these. I'm not trying to make a huge deal out of it, but exclaiming at me that they're in the AH and then putting 'it's fine DX' is both curt and seems to imply aggravation which I did not deserve. Where it's not quite rude it's certainly not polite either.

But I've taken enough of your time (Which was evidently more valuable then I realized). Thank you for the forgetools ):
@tec Unfortunately I'm not psychic, I have no idea you're doing anything besides trying to sell these. I'm not trying to make a huge deal out of it, but exclaiming at me that they're in the AH and then putting 'it's fine DX' is both curt and seems to imply aggravation which I did not deserve. Where it's not quite rude it's certainly not polite either.

But I've taken enough of your time (Which was evidently more valuable then I realized). Thank you for the forgetools ):
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png
@Satirecat Uh...no, "Dx" is an emoticon used to convey sadness, worry, or in this case harriedness. How on earth you got aggregation out of it is beyond me but I believe you have treated me quite rudely by accusing me out being "not all that nice ):" because of an emoticon.
@Satirecat Uh...no, "Dx" is an emoticon used to convey sadness, worry, or in this case harriedness. How on earth you got aggregation out of it is beyond me but I believe you have treated me quite rudely by accusing me out being "not all that nice ):" because of an emoticon.
@tec This is getting ridiculous. It's not necessary to find something to accuse me of in return to try and circumvent mine. What I said was BARELY an accusation at all.

I expressed an opinion offhand, which was based not only on an emoticon but because your posts contained a maximum of 4 words, one didn't even have anything in it, you just pinged me and then lastly because of the emoticon. (Which in communication that is purely text IS significant and which we seem to have discontinuitous understandings of)

But I digress, surely if you couldn't be bothered to take an item out of the auction house for your own benefit then you have better things to do than continue arguing over something this insignificant for mine.

You've sold the item perhaps it would be prudent to delete the post. :\
@tec This is getting ridiculous. It's not necessary to find something to accuse me of in return to try and circumvent mine. What I said was BARELY an accusation at all.

I expressed an opinion offhand, which was based not only on an emoticon but because your posts contained a maximum of 4 words, one didn't even have anything in it, you just pinged me and then lastly because of the emoticon. (Which in communication that is purely text IS significant and which we seem to have discontinuitous understandings of)

But I digress, surely if you couldn't be bothered to take an item out of the auction house for your own benefit then you have better things to do than continue arguing over something this insignificant for mine.

You've sold the item perhaps it would be prudent to delete the post. :\
---I consistently sell food! And YES I delete my posts---
Leveling%20service.pngShop.pngWishlist.png
1 2 3