Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Roleplay
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@Charizard Got it *keeps eyes open*
@Charizard Got it *keeps eyes open*
By the way, I made a calculation error when determining my Gible's total HP. At level 5, it should have had 18 HP rather than 21 HP. I will go back and edit my posts during the battle by subtracting 3 HP, but it does not change the battle outcome. ;)
By the way, I made a calculation error when determining my Gible's total HP. At level 5, it should have had 18 HP rather than 21 HP. I will go back and edit my posts during the battle by subtracting 3 HP, but it does not change the battle outcome. ;)
CharizardBanner_zps585c0ea2.png
@Tibia: (A Trapinch level 5 would have 20 HP, not 45 HP (the equation for calculating total HP is mentioned in the first post)).

HP: 19/19

Draco used Tackle!
Gizmo lost 9 HP.
@Tibia: (A Trapinch level 5 would have 20 HP, not 45 HP (the equation for calculating total HP is mentioned in the first post)).

HP: 19/19

Draco used Tackle!
Gizmo lost 9 HP.
@Charizard

Sorry, I must've miscalculated! I'll change it.
@Charizard

Sorry, I must've miscalculated! I'll change it.
@Charizard

May I join? :3
My starter is gonna be Klefki

Klefki (nicknamed Jingle)Lv. 5

HP: 21
Moveset:
Tackle
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Metal Sound
Ability: Prankster
Item: Oran Berry
@Charizard

May I join? :3
My starter is gonna be Klefki

Klefki (nicknamed Jingle)Lv. 5

HP: 21
Moveset:
Tackle
Fairy Wind
Astonish
Metal Sound
Ability: Prankster
Item: Oran Berry
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@axdrive: Definitely, feel free to join in! :D Did you read the first explanatory post?
@axdrive: Definitely, feel free to join in! :D Did you read the first explanatory post?
@Charizard
Sure did, this seems like a really awesome idea! :D
@Charizard
Sure did, this seems like a really awesome idea! :D
Ping me if you want me to see something :)
+9 hours ahead of FR time
@Charizard -- Aaah, the way things are handled in this RP is pretty interesting! ; O ; I may join, but I have to ask;

As far as I see it, the main thing about this RP is fighting. Is there a story going on here, ot are we just fighting? ; O ;
@Charizard -- Aaah, the way things are handled in this RP is pretty interesting! ; O ; I may join, but I have to ask;

As far as I see it, the main thing about this RP is fighting. Is there a story going on here, ot are we just fighting? ; O ;
@PrincessPotoo: There is a bit of plot involved in this roleplay since once your Pokemon team is strong enough, you can battle gym leaders then later the elite four and champion. But mostly, this roleplay is based around Pokemon battles. If you have any good ideas on how to involve more of a story, I would like to hear them as I am still making improvements.

And yes, you may join. Just make sure to read the first post and set up information for your starting Pokemon. :)
@PrincessPotoo: There is a bit of plot involved in this roleplay since once your Pokemon team is strong enough, you can battle gym leaders then later the elite four and champion. But mostly, this roleplay is based around Pokemon battles. If you have any good ideas on how to involve more of a story, I would like to hear them as I am still making improvements.

And yes, you may join. Just make sure to read the first post and set up information for your starting Pokemon. :)
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41