Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Pokémon Roleplay
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
@epicness1213:

HP:10/23
Draco used Incinerate!
It's super effective!
Emma lost 14 HP.

Emma fainted!
@epicness1213:

HP:10/23
Draco used Incinerate!
It's super effective!
Emma lost 14 HP.

Emma fainted!
CharizardBanner_zps585c0ea2.png
Go, Sonic!
35/35
Sonic used Twister
It's super effective!
Draco lost 14 HP?
Go, Sonic!
35/35
Sonic used Twister
It's super effective!
Draco lost 14 HP?
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
@epicness1213: Your Pokemon's HP must have been miscalculated, because when I re-calculated your Pokemon's HP; Emma has 15 HP, and Sonic has 22 HP (I was wondering why it was so high). Don't worry about going back to change all of the earlier battle's outcomes using this amount of HP, it is just starting from now on, so you can either redo this battle with the actual HP or you can win but receive no victory prize.

HP:0/23
Draco fainted!

Sonic gained 1 EXP?
Sonic grew to Lv.10?

epicness1213 received 50 treasure?
@epicness1213: Your Pokemon's HP must have been miscalculated, because when I re-calculated your Pokemon's HP; Emma has 15 HP, and Sonic has 22 HP (I was wondering why it was so high). Don't worry about going back to change all of the earlier battle's outcomes using this amount of HP, it is just starting from now on, so you can either redo this battle with the actual HP or you can win but receive no victory prize.

HP:0/23
Draco fainted!

Sonic gained 1 EXP?
Sonic grew to Lv.10?

epicness1213 received 50 treasure?
I never got my 330 treasure yet (50 for winning, 80 for Emma, 200 for Sonic)
I never got my 330 treasure yet (50 for winning, 80 for Emma, 200 for Sonic)
epicness1213banner_zpsb4e63ee1.png
@epicness1213: That's why I put question marks. First answer my question, and then we can either redo the battle or you can receive no reward for this victory. :D
@epicness1213: That's why I put question marks. First answer my question, and then we can either redo the battle or you can receive no reward for this victory. :D
@kazmakemake:
@epicness1213:
@ZenithDragon:
@FallingIcarus:

Sorry I have been off for a while (long enough for my dragons to reach 0%...) but I have been busy with school. If anyone is still interested in this roleplay, I am now adding Pokemon from the Kalos region! :D
@kazmakemake:
@epicness1213:
@ZenithDragon:
@FallingIcarus:

Sorry I have been off for a while (long enough for my dragons to reach 0%...) but I have been busy with school. If anyone is still interested in this roleplay, I am now adding Pokemon from the Kalos region! :D
Is anyone there? :(
Is anyone there? :(
@Charizard (Ack! Either the ping to me ping failed or I didn't see it ^^')
@Charizard (Ack! Either the ping to me ping failed or I didn't see it ^^')
@ZenithDragon:
I am going to be on Flight Rising more regularly now, and therefore this roleplay is going to resume. It has been 9 months, so if you forgot how this roleplay actually functions and its regulations, feel free to look back at the first post.

Also, would you like to battle in order to begin the roleplay once again?
@ZenithDragon:
I am going to be on Flight Rising more regularly now, and therefore this roleplay is going to resume. It has been 9 months, so if you forgot how this roleplay actually functions and its regulations, feel free to look back at the first post.

Also, would you like to battle in order to begin the roleplay once again?
@Charizard Awesome I might just restart ^^ with Treecko again of course. So I'll refresh myself with the rules and stuff and sure ^^
@Charizard Awesome I might just restart ^^ with Treecko again of course. So I'll refresh myself with the rules and stuff and sure ^^
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41