Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great Bomb Topic
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Aryllia Oh wow, this is so cool! I've been flowerbombing with Liatai since the beginning, but I didn't realize how far it spread! It's so cool that our little group of people spread into a coordinated effort between all the flights!!
@Aryllia Oh wow, this is so cool! I've been flowerbombing with Liatai since the beginning, but I didn't realize how far it spread! It's so cool that our little group of people spread into a coordinated effort between all the flights!!
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
I din't even realize it had spread so far. I know Plague and Nature were going at it, i've been bombing all the new saplings, only bombs i've been hit by are nature. This is funny.
I din't even realize it had spread so far. I know Plague and Nature were going at it, i've been bombing all the new saplings, only bombs i've been hit by are nature. This is funny.
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
S7TbD3M.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
Is bombing still happening?
Is bombing still happening?
@AkaDC
Sporadically and mostly as a part of festival celebrations (or sometimes as a part of "whoop we won dom" celebrations). The novelty of it has worn off though so most people are focusing on the festivals and dom pushes. I predict that if we get a new registration window then the phenomena is likely to resurface just for the sake of taking people by surprise.
@AkaDC
Sporadically and mostly as a part of festival celebrations (or sometimes as a part of "whoop we won dom" celebrations). The novelty of it has worn off though so most people are focusing on the festivals and dom pushes. I predict that if we get a new registration window then the phenomena is likely to resurface just for the sake of taking people by surprise.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Dang, I didn't know about this before and I would have liked to be a part of it...
Dang, I didn't know about this before and I would have liked to be a part of it...
@AkaDC
Well, there's nothing saying you can't just toss out a bomb at someone anyway. A lot of people will reply to a bomb with one of their own :)
@AkaDC
Well, there's nothing saying you can't just toss out a bomb at someone anyway. A lot of people will reply to a bomb with one of their own :)
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Yay! Thanks!
Yay! Thanks!
@Aryllia
Is it polite to reply to bombs with your own? I just got thunderbombed and I was wondering whether it's considered gracious or not to send one back.
@Aryllia
Is it polite to reply to bombs with your own? I just got thunderbombed and I was wondering whether it's considered gracious or not to send one back.
OuDych9.png
@Savilyn What better way to answer to a bomb than a bomb? I say go for it! They started it so they deserve what comes next ;)
@Savilyn What better way to answer to a bomb than a bomb? I say go for it! They started it so they deserve what comes next ;)
fBVWC4D.png FR +10
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12