Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great Bomb Topic
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
:D sent out my first glitterbomb. Gonna have to go find some more unsuspecting victims err giftees.

We've battened down the hatches here. No direct hits so far. XD
:D sent out my first glitterbomb. Gonna have to go find some more unsuspecting victims err giftees.

We've battened down the hatches here. No direct hits so far. XD
3pqI1pH.png 5Si8jJK.gif
My goodness, with Earth and Wind joining the fray, that means...

There's just one flight left that hasn't joined the giftbombing. :O Holy moly.

Shadow! The heck is up with you?! Tricks and pranks abound! Are you too busy chortling to join the fun?! XD
My goodness, with Earth and Wind joining the fray, that means...

There's just one flight left that hasn't joined the giftbombing. :O Holy moly.

Shadow! The heck is up with you?! Tricks and pranks abound! Are you too busy chortling to join the fun?! XD
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
still an bomb virgin... :P *ducks in advance of any bombs after this post!* ;)
still an bomb virgin... :P *ducks in advance of any bombs after this post!* ;)
Got a snow storm awhile ago while I was out :D
Got a snow storm awhile ago while I was out :D
@WaterLillyHearts
I hope you don't mind that I quoted a part of your post onto the first page, it's such a nice description of your bombs :)

@Quilt
Poor little charger :(
Then again, the little ******** are a pain in the behind to meet in the coli. Might have been an instinctively triggered reaction to seeing one.

@Ripcooperchick
Mudslide eh...
@WaterLillyHearts
I hope you don't mind that I quoted a part of your post onto the first page, it's such a nice description of your bombs :)

@Quilt
Poor little charger :(
Then again, the little ******** are a pain in the behind to meet in the coli. Might have been an instinctively triggered reaction to seeing one.

@Ripcooperchick
Mudslide eh...
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia Fine by me :3
@Aryllia Fine by me :3
lik2pA1X.jpg
omg I just discovered this

I

need

this

GLITTERBOMBS INCOMING *rushes to compile messages*

EDIT: I can't speak with authority for all of Light Flight, especially since I literally discovered the existence of this event fifteen minutes ago lmao. But it seems like we're bombing people with warm and glowy items such as the pocket baubles, gold jewellery and apparel, or light-themed food (reedcleft sparklers, luminous almonds, granny smith apples, luminous shortfins, light's breath, dayglo thresh). We're also sending out scholarly items -- battlestones, spectacles, scroll cases, clay reliefs, runestones, chimera relics -- in keeping with Light's love of learning.

...and glitter gifs, of course. There's no Light Flight without glitter gifs. :')
omg I just discovered this

I

need

this

GLITTERBOMBS INCOMING *rushes to compile messages*

EDIT: I can't speak with authority for all of Light Flight, especially since I literally discovered the existence of this event fifteen minutes ago lmao. But it seems like we're bombing people with warm and glowy items such as the pocket baubles, gold jewellery and apparel, or light-themed food (reedcleft sparklers, luminous almonds, granny smith apples, luminous shortfins, light's breath, dayglo thresh). We're also sending out scholarly items -- battlestones, spectacles, scroll cases, clay reliefs, runestones, chimera relics -- in keeping with Light's love of learning.

...and glitter gifs, of course. There's no Light Flight without glitter gifs. :')
@Aryllia
Perhaps not as pretty as a glitterbomb but it fits, we have a few names bouncing around, you will never see us coming *cackles madly*

Speaking of bombs, received my first, was a glitterbomb, adorable message I must say.
Time to retaliate! *Skitters back into cave*
@Aryllia
Perhaps not as pretty as a glitterbomb but it fits, we have a few names bouncing around, you will never see us coming *cackles madly*

Speaking of bombs, received my first, was a glitterbomb, adorable message I must say.
Time to retaliate! *Skitters back into cave*
VoAq4Uk.gifhwvlqsO.gifaRJrSyA.gif
Just started sending out some glitterbombs, along with my fellow Acolights!

No bombs received yet, we're golden. C:
Just started sending out some glitterbombs, along with my fellow Acolights!

No bombs received yet, we're golden. C:
h6cYa1L.gif....

lion | FR+0 | i do art. pls buy it

i will singlehandedly armwrestle the shadowbinder.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o4_100.png
Have not been hit with even 1 bomb since this event happened. My defenses is impenetrable! Hahahahahahah! *sips a cup of tea while watching the bomb war going on outside*
Have not been hit with even 1 bomb since this event happened. My defenses is impenetrable! Hahahahahahah! *sips a cup of tea while watching the bomb war going on outside*
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12