Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Great Bomb Topic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I don't know any True Scientific Facts on this topic, but using my imagination to speculate sure is fun!

Arcane = Pinkbombs?

(ducks and runs for cover)
I don't know any True Scientific Facts on this topic, but using my imagination to speculate sure is fun!

Arcane = Pinkbombs?

(ducks and runs for cover)
XdKddgH.png c2678ebefd7e5f3201ac8ca4167849350b5fe131.png 53e090906bf1abf526e496f785950d62fc9cfa93.png cbd14df36b233e3862583e33f6144299f3562870.png 5f427e1c8be1e9f0ef47971b1ec9079123f249da.png
@Aryllia

I have been jellobombing people, and there was talk in the forums of continuing that along with laboratory type things (foodstuff, items, and even apparel). Jello is rather sciency in it's own right, which is why I choose it. Neither a solid nor a liquid. Suspended forever between the two, ooOOOoooOOOooo~

I can hardly speak for the entire flight, however. Could go with something more flight related and say Sparkbombings? Since it's sparks from the flight bombing others, regardless of what the "bombs" actually consist of.
@Aryllia

I have been jellobombing people, and there was talk in the forums of continuing that along with laboratory type things (foodstuff, items, and even apparel). Jello is rather sciency in it's own right, which is why I choose it. Neither a solid nor a liquid. Suspended forever between the two, ooOOOoooOOOooo~

I can hardly speak for the entire flight, however. Could go with something more flight related and say Sparkbombings? Since it's sparks from the flight bombing others, regardless of what the "bombs" actually consist of.
TyYgOYZ.png
@Aryllia
for wind flight all I can think is birds , kites , feathers bomb
@Aryllia
for wind flight all I can think is birds , kites , feathers bomb
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
Maybe Lighting ones can be Thunderbombs?

I've definitely seen a few members discussing what sciency things that might be good to drop on people. A lot of the Golem Workshop loot works.

Plus the 'jello' stuff because 'Ooh, Physics'. :P
Maybe Lighting ones can be Thunderbombs?

I've definitely seen a few members discussing what sciency things that might be good to drop on people. A lot of the Golem Workshop loot works.

Plus the 'jello' stuff because 'Ooh, Physics'. :P
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
I've been firebombing people with sacks containing a mix of these items: [item=ashfall bat][item=salamander][item=singed lemming][item=serpae tetras][item=molten goby][item=fire ant][item=tinder bug][item=black witch][item=lava strider][item=firefly][item=cindershroom][item=ashfall prickler][item=cindervine][item=potash peach][item=firestarter][item=miniature potash peach][item=sunspot sparrow][item=fire flower][item=flameburst waterstrider][item=panther anole][item=dried jerky][item=thick meat strips][item=coal][item=ash logs][item=ash twigs][item=fire runestone][item=volcanic remnants][item=chimera relic][item=bottled embers][item=black iron creeper][item=smoke gyre][item=firebreather cape][item=flame bolt][item=blazing slash][item=sear][img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/treasure_pile.png[/img]
I've been firebombing people with sacks containing a mix of these items:

Ashfall Bat Salamander Singed Lemming Serpae Tetras Molten Goby Fire Ant Tinder Bug Black Witch Lava Strider Firefly Cindershroom Ashfall Prickler Cindervine Potash Peach Firestarter Miniature Potash Peach Sunspot Sparrow Fire Flower Flameburst Waterstrider Panther Anole Dried Jerky Thick Meat Strips Coal Ash Logs Ash Twigs Fire Runestone Volcanic Remnants Chimera Relic Bottled Embers Black Iron Creeper Smoke Gyre Firebreather Cape Flame Bolt Blazing Slash Sear treasure_pile.png
Flowerbombs typically contain at least one flower, but can also contain any type of foliage, colorful birds or butterflies, feathers, fruit, nuts, or anything suitably nature-y. :3 Some folks even include apparel, familiars, treasure, battlestones, or gems in their bombs, and if it's in their budget, they might send along some things that are on a person's wishlist or might help them out (for example, colorful fish or shellfish to lairs full of Coatls, Imperials, or Ridgebacks). The contents of flowerbombs are left up to the individual bomber mostly, but there are three main components; flowers, foliage, and colors. :3 Accompanying messages are often RP-style, but not always. *edit* Also, I include here a list of a few ways Nature has been finding "victims." :3 [quote] [b] a. [/b] (most popular method) Click the "X Users Online" next to the site clock. It will take you to a page which shows recently active users and their flight. Pick one (or a handful)! [b]b.[/b] Click around the forums. Go to other forums and click on people's profiles until you find one in your target flight! [b]c.[/b] Search people's friend lists. Find somebody who's in your target flight, bomb them. Then if you want to, check [i]their[/i] friend list for a new target! [b]d.[/b] Some people have used social media like Tumblr to find targets. For example, "hey, any of my followers in X flight?" [/quote]
Flowerbombs typically contain at least one flower, but can also contain any type of foliage, colorful birds or butterflies, feathers, fruit, nuts, or anything suitably nature-y. :3 Some folks even include apparel, familiars, treasure, battlestones, or gems in their bombs, and if it's in their budget, they might send along some things that are on a person's wishlist or might help them out (for example, colorful fish or shellfish to lairs full of Coatls, Imperials, or Ridgebacks).

The contents of flowerbombs are left up to the individual bomber mostly, but there are three main components; flowers, foliage, and colors. :3

Accompanying messages are often RP-style, but not always.

*edit* Also, I include here a list of a few ways Nature has been finding "victims." :3
Quote:
a. (most popular method) Click the "X Users Online" next to the site clock. It will take you to a page which shows recently active users and their flight. Pick one (or a handful)!

b. Click around the forums. Go to other forums and click on people's profiles until you find one in your target flight!

c. Search people's friend lists. Find somebody who's in your target flight, bomb them. Then if you want to, check their friend list for a new target!

d. Some people have used social media like Tumblr to find targets. For example, "hey, any of my followers in X flight?"
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
@wrecknrule
@Sallin
Well it's exciting to hear that there's flight forum activity going on the subject - I can't wait to see what FR's scientists can throw at us!

@Sylvarant
Leafing through item descriptions could be inspiring perhaps? There's a wikipage with all the gathering items, just check what drops in wind and see if there's something there you can work with :)

@Wattouat
I feel warm just looking at those items, may Flamecaller bless your effort to burn us all out ;)

@Liatai
Thank you! I hope you don't mind that I split your comment and quoted one half on the bombs and the other half in another post for advice.

I have to say, hat off for the effort you Nature flighters have put in. It's really quite overwhelming what a spread you've had, and the generosity is nothing short of awe-inspiring :)

Please never change.
@wrecknrule
@Sallin
Well it's exciting to hear that there's flight forum activity going on the subject - I can't wait to see what FR's scientists can throw at us!

@Sylvarant
Leafing through item descriptions could be inspiring perhaps? There's a wikipage with all the gathering items, just check what drops in wind and see if there's something there you can work with :)

@Wattouat
I feel warm just looking at those items, may Flamecaller bless your effort to burn us all out ;)

@Liatai
Thank you! I hope you don't mind that I split your comment and quoted one half on the bombs and the other half in another post for advice.

I have to say, hat off for the effort you Nature flighters have put in. It's really quite overwhelming what a spread you've had, and the generosity is nothing short of awe-inspiring :)

Please never change.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
@Aryllia Not a problem! :3 Let me know if you need any more info from the Nature side of things.
@Aryllia Not a problem! :3 Let me know if you need any more info from the Nature side of things.
~Tumblr - Twitter - DA - FA - Weasyl~
I recall Plague having a list of items to bomb people with. It was mostly things with creepy-ish descriptions and things that are definitively Plague (like diseased fungi).

It's fun to get bombed, I should probably do some grinding to get some stuff to spread the rot love with.
I recall Plague having a list of items to bomb people with. It was mostly things with creepy-ish descriptions and things that are definitively Plague (like diseased fungi).

It's fun to get bombed, I should probably do some grinding to get some stuff to spread the rot love with.
Screen_Shot_2016-10-09_at_5.30.39_PM.png
Keep an eye on your belongings, traveler, for there are thieves about.
I like to be a helpful face around Plague and the community as a whole. There is no need to feel intimidated by me!
6Mp9Ctr.gif
HqXMdD7.gif
@AncientCupcake
Thank you! I hope you don't mind that I quoted what you said about bomb materials to the first page, as it looks better when someone from Plague says it :)

Do it, make Plaguemama proud by spreading her blessings! :D

Tidelord doesn't care what we do so we're steadily emptying the Sea in a call for attention.
@AncientCupcake
Thank you! I hope you don't mind that I quoted what you said about bomb materials to the first page, as it looks better when someone from Plague says it :)

Do it, make Plaguemama proud by spreading her blessings! :D

Tidelord doesn't care what we do so we're steadily emptying the Sea in a call for attention.
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12