Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Groups!!!
1 2 3 4
@Aphrodite
I am willing to join
@Aphrodite
I am willing to join
@Aphrodite Hope I'm not stepping out of line, but I think the admins would appreciate not being pinged repeatedly to a suggestion thread. It's against their policy to comment on them so pinging them doesn't amount to much, although as Aequorin said they do read through them on their own! (Just wanting to echo what Aequorin said earlier, hopefully not saying anything new.)

I do like the idea of groups, though! It'd be neat if it could be figured out how to work within FR. Would they be Flight-specific or could cross-Flight members join up in groups? Interesting to think about.
@Aphrodite Hope I'm not stepping out of line, but I think the admins would appreciate not being pinged repeatedly to a suggestion thread. It's against their policy to comment on them so pinging them doesn't amount to much, although as Aequorin said they do read through them on their own! (Just wanting to echo what Aequorin said earlier, hopefully not saying anything new.)

I do like the idea of groups, though! It'd be neat if it could be figured out how to work within FR. Would they be Flight-specific or could cross-Flight members join up in groups? Interesting to think about.
@BatCrooks
Ok. Yeah. I can understand, living with 2 younger siblings.

Thanks for your support!

~Currently working on the website. Not even close to done. Might take a few days.~
@BatCrooks
Ok. Yeah. I can understand, living with 2 younger siblings.

Thanks for your support!

~Currently working on the website. Not even close to done. Might take a few days.~
WHAT EVEN IS THIS CLAN.

Home to Assassins, Thieves, Magic-wielders, Tricksters, and many other professions.

i really need more stuff to put here;-;
@BatCrooks She is really happy about this the has NEVER happend to her before! Sorry Aphrodite but, I would know I live with her!!!!!!!
@BatCrooks She is really happy about this the has NEVER happend to her before! Sorry Aphrodite but, I would know I live with her!!!!!!!
I would definately join! :D
I would definately join! :D
@BatCrooks
I think someone said it could be cross flight but on the guild map section, their portrait or map ground be identified somehow by like ground color on the map or flight indicators by name or something.

To me that makes sense since the flights are not always fighting especially in liue of the new beast clan update! Multi-flight guilds would be an interesting story line development in the game!
@BatCrooks
I think someone said it could be cross flight but on the guild map section, their portrait or map ground be identified somehow by like ground color on the map or flight indicators by name or something.

To me that makes sense since the flights are not always fighting especially in liue of the new beast clan update! Multi-flight guilds would be an interesting story line development in the game!
♍
I cant get FR to open the document as a link. THEN IT GOT DELETED.
I hate the internet.
I cant get FR to open the document as a link. THEN IT GOT DELETED.
I hate the internet.
WHAT EVEN IS THIS CLAN.

Home to Assassins, Thieves, Magic-wielders, Tricksters, and many other professions.

@Aphrodite I might be interested in the idea!
@Aphrodite I might be interested in the idea!
CPt6K.gif
YMPbu9R.png
ca4nyRv.pngpZJYyk4.png6mVFIuV.png
gziv3Ja.pngtLCn0d0.pngEE2umbT.png
Ok.

Document got deleted thanks to the stupid internet.
Can't get it back.

If you guys need info, ask Switchet. She's my Top Advisor, and I have already talked with her.
Ok.

Document got deleted thanks to the stupid internet.
Can't get it back.

If you guys need info, ask Switchet. She's my Top Advisor, and I have already talked with her.
WHAT EVEN IS THIS CLAN.

@firetear
@salvation
@ragnaroc
@cyberplauge
Iv been asked to ping you all!
@firetear
@salvation
@ragnaroc
@cyberplauge
Iv been asked to ping you all!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png