Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 294 295
@Quenya I sent some babies :) all 1 T cause...this clan loves the shadow clans :)
@Quenya I sent some babies :) all 1 T cause...this clan loves the shadow clans :)
Puff Puff
@Quenya

Sending two hatchlings, one with colour and one with breed bonus.

@MelanaShadow

I love coconut cookies!
@Quenya

Sending two hatchlings, one with colour and one with breed bonus.

@MelanaShadow

I love coconut cookies!
1hrF5dj.png sCaCbZg.gif
I soooo so want to enter!
Just let me level up a bunch of babies P:
I soooo so want to enter!
Just let me level up a bunch of babies P:
@Ninzo
@Lanxue
@Dinsdale

I think I got everyone *phew* that was intense...
Thnx guys
@Ninzo
@Lanxue
@Dinsdale

I think I got everyone *phew* that was intense...
Thnx guys
@Quenya
Sending some hatchies your way!
@Quenya
Sending some hatchies your way!
tumblr_pq6epzzTGf1ttpumio1_400.png
"Here at Shadow Flight we pride ourselves on our delicious cookies - what's your favourite flavour of cookie?"

Thin Mint cookies are the best! ...and a also the only girl scout cookie I like. XD
"Here at Shadow Flight we pride ourselves on our delicious cookies - what's your favourite flavour of cookie?"

Thin Mint cookies are the best! ...and a also the only girl scout cookie I like. XD
10066.png tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo6_r7_400.png
tumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo7_r7_250.pngtumblr_novuq6fyfl1uow4yfo8_r3_250.png
@mus got them, send to mama and counted for ^^
@mus got them, send to mama and counted for ^^
@MelanaShadow - Has anyone ever heard of church window cookies? My grandma used to make them for Christmas.

@Quenya sending a couple babies your way!
@MelanaShadow - Has anyone ever heard of church window cookies? My grandma used to make them for Christmas.

@Quenya sending a couple babies your way!
E6nL5Eq.png
@SpeedyAngel
Your dragons have familiars attached, I can not accept the crossroads until they are removed. c:
@SpeedyAngel
Your dragons have familiars attached, I can not accept the crossroads until they are removed. c:
37039_s.gif tumblr_inline_njw5iwmQUG1qg2i5p.gif
@MelanaShadow

Today's Question (Wednesday 11/3): Here at Shadow Flight we pride ourselves on our delicious cookies - what's your favourite flavour of cookie?

SNICKERDOODLES. That delicious cinnamonsugar mix, yom. I will eat a million of them. My mother also makes these cookies she calls "blizzard cookies" which include chocolate chips, toffee chips, and oatmeal -- they're amazing.
@MelanaShadow

Today's Question (Wednesday 11/3): Here at Shadow Flight we pride ourselves on our delicious cookies - what's your favourite flavour of cookie?

SNICKERDOODLES. That delicious cinnamonsugar mix, yom. I will eat a million of them. My mother also makes these cookies she calls "blizzard cookies" which include chocolate chips, toffee chips, and oatmeal -- they're amazing.
1 2 ... 106 107 108 109 110 ... 294 295