Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | | Kubrick's accents
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51
@tinydobes
hohoho i really want this... i gotta decide if im gonna get it or keep saving up to sell my own accents... but dude could you add me to the pinglist?
@tinydobes
hohoho i really want this... i gotta decide if im gonna get it or keep saving up to sell my own accents... but dude could you add me to the pinglist?
@@tinydobes Well dang, how can I say no to that winning smile? Sign me up for the male grinning wyrm! 8D
@@tinydobes Well dang, how can I say no to that winning smile? Sign me up for the male grinning wyrm! 8D
tumblr_inline_nc4ytpZfRy1rk4tp1.gif
@CriticalError
no problem, it looks like people are already lining up for the second batch!

@Verruciformis
sure thing, I'll list you!

@RoadkillSama
ooh, whatever you decide! I'll be happy to list for you general pings either way. c:

@thedemonsurfer
you got it, I'll list you for the 2nd batch.
@CriticalError
no problem, it looks like people are already lining up for the second batch!

@Verruciformis
sure thing, I'll list you!

@RoadkillSama
ooh, whatever you decide! I'll be happy to list for you general pings either way. c:

@thedemonsurfer
you got it, I'll list you for the 2nd batch.

tiny accents
@tinydobes
Payment sent!
@tinydobes
Payment sent!
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@tinydobes Is there any more room for me to order a Grinning Wyrm for spiral males? Do you want payment now :D
@tinydobes Is there any more room for me to order a Grinning Wyrm for spiral males? Do you want payment now :D
tumblr_nlqm7scD6x1thlvv3o1_r1_540.png
@tinydobes

grinning wyrm for males now? Yes please!

(woo for popping in during my mini-semi-hiatus just at the right time... hopefully? xD)

(My mini-hiatus ends tomorrow but I'll try to pop in later today - just wanna make sure I have a slot for reals before sending monies)
@tinydobes

grinning wyrm for males now? Yes please!

(woo for popping in during my mini-semi-hiatus just at the right time... hopefully? xD)

(My mini-hiatus ends tomorrow but I'll try to pop in later today - just wanna make sure I have a slot for reals before sending monies)
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@lilgumshoe
yep, I'm listing people for the 2nd batch meanwhile. You can pay when you like, I'd prefer to handle that after the first batch has been taken care of though. :>

@Slacker
no worries, you have a spot! the first batch is still going through the submission process, so there's no rush. ;0
@lilgumshoe
yep, I'm listing people for the 2nd batch meanwhile. You can pay when you like, I'd prefer to handle that after the first batch has been taken care of though. :>

@Slacker
no worries, you have a spot! the first batch is still going through the submission process, so there's no rush. ;0

tiny accents
gazes out at the horizon... when will my accent return from the submission war...

(it's only been a day, no worries)
gazes out at the horizon... when will my accent return from the submission war...

(it's only been a day, no worries)

tiny accents
@tinydobes

Ahhhh yes I want the guy version, put me down! :D

(And I would ttly buy two more of the female version if you run it again. I have this thing about having three of the same coli battler... :xxxx )
@tinydobes

Ahhhh yes I want the guy version, put me down! :D

(And I would ttly buy two more of the female version if you run it again. I have this thing about having three of the same coli battler... :xxxx )
466w8yC.png
Via Tzafrir
@tinydobes

Still taking orders for these?! Because I need one! XD
@tinydobes

Still taking orders for these?! Because I need one! XD
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51