Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Mods- Reject Coli Entries!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@buckyroba please add me to the list for black Magic juggler
@buckyroba please add me to the list for black Magic juggler
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@TheStryder

pinging myself so I can come back to this!
@TheStryder

pinging myself so I can come back to this!
V8gagRz.png
bump for you! :D
bump for you! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Buckyroba
Any chance you'll consider making a version of Octoflyer without the suckers?
@Buckyroba
Any chance you'll consider making a version of Octoflyer without the suckers?
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
@Buckyroba
Your artwork is fantastic! Please add me to your general pinglist!
@Buckyroba
Your artwork is fantastic! Please add me to your general pinglist!
pepis_by_minecr_aft-dbxskxp.gif

• Marc • he/him • Iban Peranakan • FR -02:00 / UTC -10:00, no DST •
Former Earth Dom Organization Council

1sAnyd1.gif
bisexual_pride_by_my_world_is_split-dbjdpzj.png

03XKUqf.png
@Buckyroba

Is the Kajiya skin available for buying or is it a custom skin?
@Buckyroba

Is the Kajiya skin available for buying or is it a custom skin?
@buckyroba
I just saw Inheritance on the Flight Rising Item Database. Is this private?
@buckyroba
I just saw Inheritance on the Flight Rising Item Database. Is this private?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
@Buckyroba

Oooh, it looks like Octoflyer accent just got approved, nice. I'm still saving up gems in hopes of seeing a full skin version printed someday.
@Buckyroba

Oooh, it looks like Octoflyer accent just got approved, nice. I'm still saving up gems in hopes of seeing a full skin version printed someday.
HI EVERYONE ANOTHER NOTICE-

I was scrolling through tumblr for my inspiration blog/diary for uni and I believe there was a (actually quite reasonable) post on a certain blog in regards to this shop- Please please please understand that I run this shop only for fun, and I am slow at the moment because I am doing an honours degree, which those of you who have done one of those will know is very demanding. On top of that, I am now also managing the set design of local a theatre production.
As soon as the fun dries up (it hasn't but I have other more important fun to engage with) , I'm not going to focus my efforts here any more, but I am definitely not closing.
If you have pre-ordered and wish for a refund I am totally happy to oblige, I don't blame anyone for getting fed up and I will not hate you (obviously XD) But yes, you will have to contact me because I have lost track of pretty much everything. I check FR roughly once every 3 days.

Anyway, I am pleased to announce that a bunch of new/old accents got accepted yesterday/today, and I'm going to be sending those out to people now as well as to people who have posted their interest, in hope that you send me the money in return.
At this point I'm too busy to accept money first so I'm going to employ some trust in you guys, and tbh I have no hesitation in this : ).

Thanks for your patience, and I am sorry to people who have been waiting.
-Bucky
HI EVERYONE ANOTHER NOTICE-

I was scrolling through tumblr for my inspiration blog/diary for uni and I believe there was a (actually quite reasonable) post on a certain blog in regards to this shop- Please please please understand that I run this shop only for fun, and I am slow at the moment because I am doing an honours degree, which those of you who have done one of those will know is very demanding. On top of that, I am now also managing the set design of local a theatre production.
As soon as the fun dries up (it hasn't but I have other more important fun to engage with) , I'm not going to focus my efforts here any more, but I am definitely not closing.
If you have pre-ordered and wish for a refund I am totally happy to oblige, I don't blame anyone for getting fed up and I will not hate you (obviously XD) But yes, you will have to contact me because I have lost track of pretty much everything. I check FR roughly once every 3 days.

Anyway, I am pleased to announce that a bunch of new/old accents got accepted yesterday/today, and I'm going to be sending those out to people now as well as to people who have posted their interest, in hope that you send me the money in return.
At this point I'm too busy to accept money first so I'm going to employ some trust in you guys, and tbh I have no hesitation in this : ).

Thanks for your patience, and I am sorry to people who have been waiting.
-Bucky
My avatar models)
tumblr_nirfwkrwqU1tomfnao2_r1_500.png
@Amphiptere Sorry no. What is this hate for wiggly sticky wiggly rows of nipple-like structures? XD

@Maki Sorry, it was a commission, I think it's a beautiful design concept too but it's not for sale. I'm not promising this but there may be an imp wing-feather accent in future.

@Andi It's a commission which is for sale, but i thiiink they might already be sold out; You can ask @skiatha ^^

@Troubletail Yesss FINALLY- people probably think I was just being lazy but It went through 4 rejections- I ended up having to remove quite a lot. I'm sorry about the no skin thing.
@Amphiptere Sorry no. What is this hate for wiggly sticky wiggly rows of nipple-like structures? XD

@Maki Sorry, it was a commission, I think it's a beautiful design concept too but it's not for sale. I'm not promising this but there may be an imp wing-feather accent in future.

@Andi It's a commission which is for sale, but i thiiink they might already be sold out; You can ask @skiatha ^^

@Troubletail Yesss FINALLY- people probably think I was just being lazy but It went through 4 rejections- I ended up having to remove quite a lot. I'm sorry about the no skin thing.
My avatar models)
tumblr_nirfwkrwqU1tomfnao2_r1_500.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27