Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 535 536
The coliseum is... flickering? When I make a dragon attack the other dragons and opponents flicker to invisibility. I can click where an opponent should be, and they come back and the attack is made. It's very odd.

I still have some slowness and freezing issues; but there is noticable improvement since yesterday.
The coliseum is... flickering? When I make a dragon attack the other dragons and opponents flicker to invisibility. I can click where an opponent should be, and they come back and the attack is made. It's very odd.

I still have some slowness and freezing issues; but there is noticable improvement since yesterday.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
still cant play coliseum without it being slow and forever freezing..... got my first screen floating away glitch too
still cant play coliseum without it being slow and forever freezing..... got my first screen floating away glitch too
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
The coliseum isn't loading at all for me. It throws a lot of loading error dialogues at me, then hangs up at the 90% mark.

Runestones and Shock Switch have actually been working on my end, though SS is taking some time to calculate payouts. At least there's that!
The coliseum isn't loading at all for me. It throws a lot of loading error dialogues at me, then hangs up at the 90% mark.

Runestones and Shock Switch have actually been working on my end, though SS is taking some time to calculate payouts. At least there's that!
I just home from work and Runes is working perfectly so far up to level 6. Yay!
I just home from work and Runes is working perfectly so far up to level 6. Yay!
Hello, Coliseum just decided to go on the fritz. Whenever I try to load, I get a window popping up saying "Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png" This a programming bug? I use Google Chrome and Windows 7.
Hello, Coliseum just decided to go on the fritz. Whenever I try to load, I get a window popping up saying "Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png" This a programming bug? I use Google Chrome and Windows 7.
i didn't realize coliseum was up at all, haha. all i have been able to access since the site went up was organize party, i just thought that was how it was supposed to be. every other option is red and unclickable except for the party screen. anyone know what's going on?
i didn't realize coliseum was up at all, haha. all i have been able to access since the site went up was organize party, i just thought that was how it was supposed to be. every other option is red and unclickable except for the party screen. anyone know what's going on?
gApsQ4I.png
All games have been working lately but in the past few hours (starting about an hour before today's short downtime due to the servers), Runestones is loading but not progressing. The timer for Shock Switch isn't working nor is the game paying treasure, but is otherwise accessible/playable.
Coliseum has been slow but otherwise mostly playable. It freezes sometimes so I have to refresh, but to the extent of my knowledge and observation I haven't lost any loot or experience from that.
All games have been working lately but in the past few hours (starting about an hour before today's short downtime due to the servers), Runestones is loading but not progressing. The timer for Shock Switch isn't working nor is the game paying treasure, but is otherwise accessible/playable.
Coliseum has been slow but otherwise mostly playable. It freezes sometimes so I have to refresh, but to the extent of my knowledge and observation I haven't lost any loot or experience from that.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
After the dayshift all games are still down. SS works but has no payout. Jigsaw won't load, Runestones stalls after the first level.
After the dayshift all games are still down. SS works but has no payout. Jigsaw won't load, Runestones stalls after the first level.
tumblr_mt3oxoTK0a1scizijo1_400.png
Nothing is loading or if it does load it's just stuck after.

Nothing loads for me in Firefox. They load in chrome but nothing, it's just stuck. I can fight in coli but I can't change my party.
Nothing is loading or if it does load it's just stuck after.

Nothing loads for me in Firefox. They load in chrome but nothing, it's just stuck. I can fight in coli but I can't change my party.
3EAoDJ5.pngcUq3mJV.gifn8WBZAl.png
The coliseum won't let me organise my party,, battling and stats work just fine, but it won't load the page to rearrange your party.. :( It just loads the bar up until the last millimeters and then stops.. Everything else seems to work so I don't think it is my browser or computer, but just for the sake, using windows 7 and google chrome :)

EDIT: the runestones load for me, but it won't let me go to the next lvl after finishing lv1..
The coliseum won't let me organise my party,, battling and stats work just fine, but it won't load the page to rearrange your party.. :( It just loads the bar up until the last millimeters and then stops.. Everything else seems to work so I don't think it is my browser or computer, but just for the sake, using windows 7 and google chrome :)

EDIT: the runestones load for me, but it won't let me go to the next lvl after finishing lv1..
1 2 ... 170 171 172 173 174 ... 535 536