Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 535 536
Echoing Gaia's bug (coliseum won't let me organize my party), with the added info that I'm in Firefox on Windows 8.
Echoing Gaia's bug (coliseum won't let me organize my party), with the added info that I'm in Firefox on Windows 8.
Coliseum and Jigsaw are both not loading at all for me. Coliseum just sits there with an empty loading bar and no buttons except the "fullscreen" button, and Jigsaw results in just a blank white screen.

Shock Switch is working but not awarding treasure.

And of course Runestones still isn't working.

Hurray for not having a single method of earning straight treasure.
Coliseum and Jigsaw are both not loading at all for me. Coliseum just sits there with an empty loading bar and no buttons except the "fullscreen" button, and Jigsaw results in just a blank white screen.

Shock Switch is working but not awarding treasure.

And of course Runestones still isn't working.

Hurray for not having a single method of earning straight treasure.
NatureNest_zpso7mwg467.gif
Everytime I try to change my Coliseum party it just loads. I also don't get any treasure from Shockswitch and I can't advance past the first level of Runestones.
I'm using Chrome.
Everytime I try to change my Coliseum party it just loads. I also don't get any treasure from Shockswitch and I can't advance past the first level of Runestones.
I'm using Chrome.
I tried to load coliseum, but my only option is to manage my party (I previously had 3 dragons in there, who I still have.) Manage party does not work however so Coli is completely busted for me currently.

Runestones loads the first game with the four runes and sticks, Jigsaws doesn't load at all, High and lo appears to work, but is nearly 3 times as slow loading as anywhere else on the site, and Shock Switch doesn't seem to be giving Treasure, though it is playable.

*Edit* Windows 7 here, using Chrome. I've tried everything I could find suggested, for various issues, (Such as clearing the Cache.) And none worked.
I tried to load coliseum, but my only option is to manage my party (I previously had 3 dragons in there, who I still have.) Manage party does not work however so Coli is completely busted for me currently.

Runestones loads the first game with the four runes and sticks, Jigsaws doesn't load at all, High and lo appears to work, but is nearly 3 times as slow loading as anywhere else on the site, and Shock Switch doesn't seem to be giving Treasure, though it is playable.

*Edit* Windows 7 here, using Chrome. I've tried everything I could find suggested, for various issues, (Such as clearing the Cache.) And none worked.
Hello,

the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds doesn't load (I see only the flightrising logo, but nothing happens at all)
I use the latest version from Firefox, caches are clear, NoScript and all other add are off (only for this site)…
Hello,

the Coliseum and the Fairgrounds doesn't load (I see only the flightrising logo, but nothing happens at all)
I use the latest version from Firefox, caches are clear, NoScript and all other add are off (only for this site)…
My biggest problem with the Coli right now is that I'm constantly getting sprite errors when I tried to load it, which forces me to reload until it actually works.
My biggest problem with the Coli right now is that I'm constantly getting sprite errors when I tried to load it, which forces me to reload until it actually works.
sQ35KLV.png
Coliseaum is continuing to freeze up. Please fix this soon as it is my main form of making treasure. . .
Coliseaum is continuing to freeze up. Please fix this soon as it is my main form of making treasure. . .
[IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/10yjlhf.png[/IMG[/img]
Having the same problems that have been lingering since the crazy lag started. I can't remember the last time I was able to play the Coliseum or earn any treasure with the games. x_x Pretty much my only mode of income is selling dragons, and considering cooldown periods, that means I only get the opportunity to make any treasure every 2-4 weeks.

Really hoping this can be resolved/fixed ASAP because it's having a rather clear effect on an already unstable on-site economy, especially after the downtime.
Having the same problems that have been lingering since the crazy lag started. I can't remember the last time I was able to play the Coliseum or earn any treasure with the games. x_x Pretty much my only mode of income is selling dragons, and considering cooldown periods, that means I only get the opportunity to make any treasure every 2-4 weeks.

Really hoping this can be resolved/fixed ASAP because it's having a rather clear effect on an already unstable on-site economy, especially after the downtime.
CZPi.pngqKmW.pngzfiK.pngqOns.pngX1Vf.png
I haven't been able to get the Coliseum or most Faire games to load for several weeks. The only Faire game I can load is Higher/Lower.
I haven't been able to get the Coliseum or most Faire games to load for several weeks. The only Faire game I can load is Higher/Lower.
I can get the Coliseum and Jigsaw/Runestones to the start page however:
1. When I click Organize Team at the Coliseum, nothing happens.
2. When I click Start Game at Runestones or Easy on Jigsaw, nothing happens.

Is anyone else having this problem?
I can get the Coliseum and Jigsaw/Runestones to the start page however:
1. When I click Organize Team at the Coliseum, nothing happens.
2. When I click Start Game at Runestones or Easy on Jigsaw, nothing happens.

Is anyone else having this problem?
1 2 ... 171 172 173 174 175 ... 535 536