Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 535 536
Coliseum plays fine if a bit slow on my phone, iPhone 4s using the Chrome Browser app. Won't load on my computer however or pops up with a couple error messages, an HP desktop on Chrome.

Overall everythings been working fine if not slightly laggy on my phone where as it's almost non responsive on my desktop PC. The only issue on the phone is an occasional 502 error message.

EDIT: I was just aloud access to the Coliseum. It has lagged twice on me but everything else appears to be running smoothly. When it works it seems to run really really smoothly.

EDIT #2: After 4 smooth rounds, round 5 is now frozen :(

EDIT #3: Coliseum has been letting me in but during the second battle on my dragons second turn the game play freezes (but the animation of floating dragons remains smooth).

Edit #4: New glitch experience. When fighting a dryad I would mouse over the enemy to select as a target and everything but my top two dragons would disappear off screen. I could still select the enemy even when it wasn't visible however.
Coliseum plays fine if a bit slow on my phone, iPhone 4s using the Chrome Browser app. Won't load on my computer however or pops up with a couple error messages, an HP desktop on Chrome.

Overall everythings been working fine if not slightly laggy on my phone where as it's almost non responsive on my desktop PC. The only issue on the phone is an occasional 502 error message.

EDIT: I was just aloud access to the Coliseum. It has lagged twice on me but everything else appears to be running smoothly. When it works it seems to run really really smoothly.

EDIT #2: After 4 smooth rounds, round 5 is now frozen :(

EDIT #3: Coliseum has been letting me in but during the second battle on my dragons second turn the game play freezes (but the animation of floating dragons remains smooth).

Edit #4: New glitch experience. When fighting a dryad I would mouse over the enemy to select as a target and everything but my top two dragons would disappear off screen. I could still select the enemy even when it wasn't visible however.
tumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o4_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o1_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o3_250.pngtumblr_od1uximnHM1ve0uy5o2_250.png
Coliseum loads to 90-95%, then this pops up:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2448/244773.png

And then the load bar stops.
Coliseum loads to 90-95%, then this pops up:

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2448/244773.png

And then the load bar stops.
Another "can't load." Coliseum and Fairgrounds endlessly go to the "connecting" graphic. Shockswitch loads about 90%, Runestones about 80%, Jigsaw not at all.
Another "can't load." Coliseum and Fairgrounds endlessly go to the "connecting" graphic. Shockswitch loads about 90%, Runestones about 80%, Jigsaw not at all.
Valar Morghulis

Liquidating Account: Aywas GP/BP for Gems (preferred) and/or Treasure.
1 GP = 100 gems
1 Gem = 850T
I am occasionally able to get into the coliseum. I get different sprite errors depending on how far I get:

After clicking Coliseum from the sidebar:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2668/266788.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2661/266075.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2195/219452.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/689.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png

After clicking Monster Battle:
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/venue/harpys_roost/_thumbnail.png

After selecting venue (Woodland Path in this case):
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/battle/spr_stoneUnlocked.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/1.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/36.png

During battle:
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/2.png

All of these except the the one during battle stopped the loading bar. During battle, I was still able to complete the battle after getting the error and I didn't notice any broken images.
I am occasionally able to get into the coliseum. I get different sprite errors depending on how far I get:

After clicking Coliseum from the sidebar:
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2668/266788.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2661/266075.png
Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/2195/219452.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/689.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/battle_items/497.png

After clicking Monster Battle:
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/venue/harpys_roost/_thumbnail.png

After selecting venue (Woodland Path in this case):
Error loading sprite: html5/coliseum/images/battle/spr_stoneUnlocked.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/1.png
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/36.png

During battle:
Error loading sprite: images/cms/abilities/2.png

All of these except the the one during battle stopped the loading bar. During battle, I was still able to complete the battle after getting the error and I didn't notice any broken images.
2e2UMYR.png
Coliseum is toast for me. Very long loading time followed by failure to load sprites. Windows 7/Firefox.
Coliseum is toast for me. Very long loading time followed by failure to load sprites. Windows 7/Firefox.
Runes was working perfectly for me until about 10 minutes ago. It's doing that thing where it won't advance to a new level.
Runes was working perfectly for me until about 10 minutes ago. It's doing that thing where it won't advance to a new level.
My battles keep freezing. I'm lucky if I get one move in before everyone just sort of stops and stares at each other for a while.
My battles keep freezing. I'm lucky if I get one move in before everyone just sort of stops and stares at each other for a while.
Getting this error every time i try load the coliseum. Can't even load the main page

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1446/144544.png
Getting this error every time i try load the coliseum. Can't even load the main page

Error loading sprite: rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/1446/144544.png
water_zps4977b3b2.png
Jigsaw is stuck on eternally connecting again. Shock Switch is having issues connecting, but will 1 in 3 times work, so it seems.

EDIT: Neeeeevermind, nothing is loading at all, Coliseum included.
Jigsaw is stuck on eternally connecting again. Shock Switch is having issues connecting, but will 1 in 3 times work, so it seems.

EDIT: Neeeeevermind, nothing is loading at all, Coliseum included.
Runestones worked for me yesterday for the first time in a while, but now it has the same bug from before. Doesn't advance to the next level, even when all the tiles have been flipped and the timer is at 0. Coliseum continues to have the sprite errors, but it occasionally works long enough to get into a battle and rarely finishes. Most of the time, it freezes up mid-battle.
Runestones worked for me yesterday for the first time in a while, but now it has the same bug from before. Doesn't advance to the next level, even when all the tiles have been flipped and the timer is at 0. Coliseum continues to have the sprite errors, but it occasionally works long enough to get into a battle and rarely finishes. Most of the time, it freezes up mid-battle.
icebanner2_zps9a11a36e.png
1 2 ... 169 170 171 172 173 ... 535 536