Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Entire Lair for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fenrizz
I understand wanting to keep them together, they're beautiful. Sadly, I'm not in the market for a new pair although I would be interested in their offspring since they might be a perfect mate for a boy I have. How much were you thinking of selling the babs for?
@Fenrizz
I understand wanting to keep them together, they're beautiful. Sadly, I'm not in the market for a new pair although I would be interested in their offspring since they might be a perfect mate for a boy I have. How much were you thinking of selling the babs for?
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png
@Clavicado
Alright, thanks! :D

@Vanitas
Hehe, can you tell what I ship? xD
Okay~!
@Clavicado
Alright, thanks! :D

@Vanitas
Hehe, can you tell what I ship? xD
Okay~!
-between dreams and reality
@Princesse
Which one? The one with midnight facet is reserved, but the other is on the AH / price firm.

@Geekyrie
One of their kids usually runs about 400k or so. ^^
@Princesse
Which one? The one with midnight facet is reserved, but the other is on the AH / price firm.

@Geekyrie
One of their kids usually runs about 400k or so. ^^
@Fenrizz
-whisper- Dark and Krad forever, yes~!!
Alright, sorry for spamming your thread ;;
@Fenrizz
-whisper- Dark and Krad forever, yes~!!
Alright, sorry for spamming your thread ;;
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
No problem! Bump for you!
No problem! Bump for you!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Fenrizz it was the midnight facet. Thanks though!
@Fenrizz it was the midnight facet. Thanks though!
@Fenrizz
Cool. Do you mind pinging me when they hatch? Maybe if I haven't found a mate for him by then I might buy one, assuming you hatch a girl and no one else has dibs.
@Fenrizz
Cool. Do you mind pinging me when they hatch? Maybe if I haven't found a mate for him by then I might buy one, assuming you hatch a girl and no one else has dibs.
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png
@Vanitas
Not a problem c:

@Geekyrie
Sure thing. I'd be open to selling Atria alone after her nest hatches for about 400k as well, if you'd prefer to just get dibs on her.
@Vanitas
Not a problem c:

@Geekyrie
Sure thing. I'd be open to selling Atria alone after her nest hatches for about 400k as well, if you'd prefer to just get dibs on her.
your dragons are so cute, too bad i cant afford them. How much for some of the nocs with the facet gene?
your dragons are so cute, too bad i cant afford them. How much for some of the nocs with the facet gene?
@Fenrizz Ah, so you will accept items? I will peruse my stash and see what I can offer~.
@Fenrizz Ah, so you will accept items? I will peruse my stash and see what I can offer~.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10