Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Entire Lair for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Fenrizz
Hey there! I'm very interested in Aeya and Ceeta, did you have a price in mind for the pair?
I don't have a ton of funds right now, but I'd be happy to pay installments or half now/half later if you'd be willing to reserve them for me.
If you don't have a price in mind, I'll make a starting offer of 400k for the pair (which I'm sure I could collect in about a week?).
@Fenrizz
Hey there! I'm very interested in Aeya and Ceeta, did you have a price in mind for the pair?
I don't have a ton of funds right now, but I'd be happy to pay installments or half now/half later if you'd be willing to reserve them for me.
If you don't have a price in mind, I'll make a starting offer of 400k for the pair (which I'm sure I could collect in about a week?).
@Fenrizz Oh my! Kudos to them! And don't mind crazy old me trying to swing you lower- you keep going strong!!

oh my then uhh... I shall pass for now. I shall bide my time... thank you for dealing with me though!! ^^;

All the best~
@Fenrizz Oh my! Kudos to them! And don't mind crazy old me trying to swing you lower- you keep going strong!!

oh my then uhh... I shall pass for now. I shall bide my time... thank you for dealing with me though!! ^^;

All the best~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Fenrizz hi! im interested in niwa, the triple white cry/face coatl? right now im low for cash and my lair is tight as ever, but i was wondering, how much you would want for him if i was able to buy?
@Fenrizz hi! im interested in niwa, the triple white cry/face coatl? right now im low for cash and my lair is tight as ever, but i was wondering, how much you would want for him if i was able to buy?
@Fenrizz
I'm very interested Atria, how much would you want for her?
@Fenrizz
I'm very interested Atria, how much would you want for her?
geekyriesig_zpsdebzw3zf.pngRrh0pHl.png RycZn9C.png
@Fenrizz Ugh i prolly wont have funds but i'll ask anyways, ballpark price for this boy here? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8975438] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89755/8975438_350.png[/img] [/url] also will you be clearing out your hoard (swipp, apparel, battle stones & familiars etc)?
@Fenrizz

Ugh i prolly wont have funds but i'll ask anyways, ballpark price for this boy here?

8975438_350.png

also will you be clearing out your hoard (swipp, apparel, battle stones & familiars etc)?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Breedabie
Well, since they're both crystal/facet/spines first gens (all their children are unnamed and still in my lair, actually), with good holiday colors, I'm asking a good deal more than 400k for the pair. ^^; Probably a starting offer of 1 mil or item/gem equivalent is the least I'd take for the pair.

@BeingofNature
Ah, thank you! All the best to you as well!

@alsciaukitty
I'm asking 600k each for my triple white cryfacegem coatls, of which I currently have three.

@Geekyrie
Ideally I'd sell her with her mate Maloch after I breed them tomorrow for a price of 700k, give or take some.
@Breedabie
Well, since they're both crystal/facet/spines first gens (all their children are unnamed and still in my lair, actually), with good holiday colors, I'm asking a good deal more than 400k for the pair. ^^; Probably a starting offer of 1 mil or item/gem equivalent is the least I'd take for the pair.

@BeingofNature
Ah, thank you! All the best to you as well!

@alsciaukitty
I'm asking 600k each for my triple white cryfacegem coatls, of which I currently have three.

@Geekyrie
Ideally I'd sell her with her mate Maloch after I breed them tomorrow for a price of 700k, give or take some.
-between dreams and reality
@Clavicado
My hoard's already been cleaned out xD
As for the boy, I gened him myself and he's a first gen with nice colors. Probably in the range of 500k or so. ^^;
@Clavicado
My hoard's already been cleaned out xD
As for the boy, I gened him myself and he's a first gen with nice colors. Probably in the range of 500k or so. ^^;
-between dreams and reality
@Fenrizz
Oh boy, Niwa and Hiwatari are gorgeous -I am tempted to read DNAngel again just because of this-

I'm going to ping myself in case I can get enough treasure before they sell, I'm trying to sell stuff and planning on buying gems so
@Vanitas haha~ :)
@Fenrizz
Oh boy, Niwa and Hiwatari are gorgeous -I am tempted to read DNAngel again just because of this-

I'm going to ping myself in case I can get enough treasure before they sell, I'm trying to sell stuff and planning on buying gems so
@Vanitas haha~ :)
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han
» English is not my first language
@Fenrizz
Aw okay thanks, I'm gunna pass for now thanks! Goodluck selling ouo;;
@Fenrizz
Aw okay thanks, I'm gunna pass for now thanks! Goodluck selling ouo;;
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
How much do you want for the unnamed cryface noc girl on page 7?

@Fenrizz
How much do you want for the unnamed cryface noc girl on page 7?

@Fenrizz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10