Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Obsidians & Whites (all breeds/genes)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote name="InkyBrush" date="2013-08-13 13:06:26"]Oh @Vyndree you can take me off the ping list.[/quote] Can do -- @Licorne, did you want off the list as well? @Spelunker - sorry, I figured it'd just ping once, not 5 times. :P Guess that gives me a little work to do in the future to make sure I don't have any repeat names.
InkyBrush wrote on 2013-08-13 13:06:26:
Oh @Vyndree you can take me off the ping list.

Can do -- @Licorne, did you want off the list as well?

@Spelunker - sorry, I figured it'd just ping once, not 5 times. :P Guess that gives me a little work to do in the future to make sure I don't have any repeat names.
FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
@Vyndree -- yeah, if you could take me off that'd be great. Thanks!
@Vyndree -- yeah, if you could take me off that'd be great. Thanks!
@Vyndree - Some beautiful babies! Sadly no extra funds to step outside of my own projects. Feel free to cut me out of the ping list I've got thread saved so I can visit later! :D
@Vyndree - Some beautiful babies! Sadly no extra funds to step outside of my own projects. Feel free to cut me out of the ping list I've got thread saved so I can visit later! :D
@Vyndree You still have that WC up for trade for a white/ob? I will be getting an imp in 8 days so I kinda need a WC haha. Ping me if you'd like to trade. It's from a diff bloodline than the previous one so more new blood for you.
@Vyndree You still have that WC up for trade for a white/ob? I will be getting an imp in 8 days so I kinda need a WC haha. Ping me if you'd like to trade. It's from a diff bloodline than the previous one so more new blood for you.
tAfGPSN.png
@Vyndree There is an unnamed ridge in your lair--white/black speckle/rose. Would you consider studding him? My girl is ready right now and he is as well. (Sorry for the random contact. but I'm looking for a pretty specific color combo. ^^)
@Vyndree There is an unnamed ridge in your lair--white/black speckle/rose. Would you consider studding him? My girl is ready right now and he is as well. (Sorry for the random contact. but I'm looking for a pretty specific color combo. ^^)
daniellesshopthingdone.png
I'm excited about [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=hatchery&id=3406]all my possible Obsidian/White and White/Obsidian Imperial nests[/url]. Especially this one... [center][url=http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/vyndree/FlightRising/FlightRising%20Breedings/sidriothXoriveth_possible.png][img]http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy205/vyndree/FlightRising/FlightRising%20Breedings/sidriothXoriveth_possible.png[/img][/url][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=259615][b]Father:[/b] Obsidian / White / Black (imperial)[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=134954][b]Mother:[/b] Black / White / Obsidian (wildclaw)[/url] [b]Babies: Obsidian-Black / White / Obsidian-Black[/b] (mostly Imperial) I'd boon it early, but I'm stuck with full lair space today. Even though RL is really kicking my butt lately, I'm glad I could still manage to breed these guys [quote]@Spelunker @gothicsiamese @sortiarius @Esme @Suzu @Atlas @EbilKira @LegacyWolf[/quote]
I'm excited about all my possible Obsidian/White and White/Obsidian Imperial nests.

Especially this one...
sidriothXoriveth_possible.png

Father: Obsidian / White / Black (imperial)
Mother: Black / White / Obsidian (wildclaw)

Babies: Obsidian-Black / White / Obsidian-Black
(mostly Imperial)

I'd boon it early, but I'm stuck with full lair space today.

Even though RL is really kicking my butt lately, I'm glad I could still manage to breed these guys

FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
@vyndree

Some pretty babies right there! :D
@vyndree

Some pretty babies right there! :D
-GS
@vyndree - oh wow wow wow those babies are so pretty! Very interested
@vyndree - oh wow wow wow those babies are so pretty! Very interested
@Vyndree I think I'll see what babies Llyrith produces, as I kind of want to avoid that speckle gene. I had to purchase a once in a lifetime available dragon however that I found that day the search feature was up, so I'm only just scraping past the 1mil mark at this point for purchase. I guess I'll see if she has any females in the first place, and we'll go from there.
@Vyndree I think I'll see what babies Llyrith produces, as I kind of want to avoid that speckle gene. I had to purchase a once in a lifetime available dragon however that I found that day the search feature was up, so I'm only just scraping past the 1mil mark at this point for purchase. I guess I'll see if she has any females in the first place, and we'll go from there.
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13