Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Obsidians & Whites (all breeds/genes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@Gearr
I actually just spent a little money on the game and ended up gene'ing him with circuit, hehe ;)

Do you have terms for studding? I'm typically fine with "first pick of the litter" and you keep the rest, and in the case of a single egg agreeing on a stud fee.

I'd have to find Spirath a new mate if you want the breeding when he's ready on June 28th, otherwise you can wait 15 days after that for his next breeding.

Let me know your ideas, or you can take it to PMs if you like.
@Gearr
I actually just spent a little money on the game and ended up gene'ing him with circuit, hehe ;)

Do you have terms for studding? I'm typically fine with "first pick of the litter" and you keep the rest, and in the case of a single egg agreeing on a stud fee.

I'd have to find Spirath a new mate if you want the breeding when he's ready on June 28th, otherwise you can wait 15 days after that for his next breeding.

Let me know your ideas, or you can take it to PMs if you like.
FRbanner_wholeA.pngFRbanner_wholeB.pngFRbanner_wholeC.png
Updated a couple of these, because I derp'ed and tried to match two females together... Oops!
Updated a couple of these, because I derp'ed and tried to match two females together... Oops!
Are you willing to use starter breeds as stud? I have this boy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18255] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/18255_350.png[/img] [/url] And this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30795] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/30795_350.png[/img] [/url] And I'd be interested in an opportunity to breed with one of your Spirals or Pearlcatchers
Are you willing to use starter breeds as stud?
I have this boy

18255_350.png

And this girl

30795_350.png

And I'd be interested in an opportunity to breed with one of your Spirals or Pearlcatchers
@Harmony

If it's a plain non-gened starter, I'd probably wait until I get a clutch or two out of mine first. But in the future, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to waste the 20-day cooldown and get mostly starter breeds after spending all that money on gene scrolls.
@Harmony

If it's a plain non-gened starter, I'd probably wait until I get a clutch or two out of mine first. But in the future, I wouldn't mind. I just don't want to waste the 20-day cooldown and get mostly starter breeds after spending all that money on gene scrolls.
@vyndree I'll check back in the future :)
@vyndree I'll check back in the future :)
[s][b]Looking for STUD:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11829] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/11829_350.png[/img] [/url] Ready in 9 days Must be bred in my lair, as she is one of my progenitors[/s]
Looking for STUD:

11829_350.png

Ready in 9 days

Must be bred in my lair, as she is one of my progenitors
bump, still keeping my eye out for a stud for Aveth... I have some off the auction house, but they are not as ideal as I'd like.
bump, still keeping my eye out for a stud for Aveth... I have some off the auction house, but they are not as ideal as I'd like.
I was wondering how much it would cost for a Nature Flight person to get a deposit on an egg from the Syrioth x Spirath pairing, just beforehand. c: Also, can the price be split into gems and treasure? For an example, if I want an egg that'll cost me 100k, can I put in 50k treasure and 500 gems, or does it have to be straight 100k or 1000 gems?
I was wondering how much it would cost for a Nature Flight person to get a deposit on an egg from the Syrioth x Spirath pairing, just beforehand. c: Also, can the price be split into gems and treasure? For an example, if I want an egg that'll cost me 100k, can I put in 50k treasure and 500 gems, or does it have to be straight 100k or 1000 gems?
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
[quote name="InkyBrush" date="2013-06-16 00:23:35" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=1&id=57920#84055"]I was wondering how much it would cost for a Nature Flight person to get a deposit on an egg from the Syrioth x Spirath pairing, just beforehand. c: Also, can the price be split into gems and treasure? For an example, if I want an egg that'll cost me 100k, can I put in 50k treasure and 500 gems, or does it have to be straight 100k or 1000 gems?[/quote] @InkyBrush [LIST=1] [*]Payment can be made however is most convenient for you. Gems are valued at 1 gem = 100 treasure (because I hate maths - just add two zero's to your gem price to get its treasure value), so if you wanted a dragon worth 20k, you could pay 10k in treasure and 100 gems which equals 20k total. I also accept trades, and my wishlist is in the main thread, but that's negotiated and agreed on a case-by-case basis. [*]Deposits are 20% of the price of the dragon (I realize that's not in my original post, I will fix it). Syrioth x Spirath is a Spiral / Snapper breeding, so those are both 125k, and the deposit would be 25k. I do not accept deposits until the eggs are laid, because I do not want a horrendously long waitlist, and it's unfair to hold on to your deposit for months and months if you're last on the list. I take as many deposits as there are eggs, when the eggs are laid. [*] I am considering a "Nature Flight gets priority pick order" rule for my clutches, because I want to support the Nature Flight, but I haven't decided whether this would be an unfair idea. Comments? [/LIST]

@InkyBrush
  1. Payment can be made however is most convenient for you.

Gems are valued at 1 gem = 100 treasure (because I hate maths - just add two zero's to your gem price to get its treasure value), so if you wanted a dragon worth 20k, you could pay 10k in treasure and 100 gems which equals 20k total.

I also accept trades, and my wishlist is in the main thread, but that's negotiated and agreed on a case-by-case basis.
  2. Deposits are 20% of the price of the dragon (I realize that's not in my original post, I will fix it). Syrioth x Spirath is a Spiral / Snapper breeding, so those are both 125k, and the deposit would be 25k.

I do not accept deposits until the eggs are laid, because I do not want a horrendously long waitlist, and it's unfair to hold on to your deposit for months and months if you're last on the list.

I take as many deposits as there are eggs, when the eggs are laid.
  3. I am considering a "Nature Flight gets priority pick order" rule for my clutches, because I want to support the Nature Flight, but I haven't decided whether this would be an unfair idea.

Comments?
And is the deposit just to ensure a spot, or does it count as part of the full payment?
And is the deposit just to ensure a spot, or does it count as part of the full payment?
raLT924.pngjavhRRE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13