Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 596 597
@osiem
Can I reserve a Rainbow Scale noc M accent? I just have to get some treasure converted to gems * u *
@osiem
Can I reserve a Rainbow Scale noc M accent? I just have to get some treasure converted to gems * u *
@steamworkBlue added you to the ping list, I have starry spiral in stock, you can send payment for it to me :)
@Ruurin done
@OverTheWolf added you to the reserve list
@steamworkBlue added you to the ping list, I have starry spiral in stock, you can send payment for it to me :)
@Ruurin done
@OverTheWolf added you to the reserve list
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem aaaah I did not expect it to be so soon I cannot spare the money right now ,,,^-^ I would still like to be notified if you run it again in future though.
@osiem aaaah I did not expect it to be so soon I cannot spare the money right now ,,,^-^ I would still like to be notified if you run it again in future though.
he/him // my soul became a hammer, i started to feel better
@steamworkBlue this is last run of this accent though, it will be retired when it's out of stock :x
@steamworkBlue this is last run of this accent though, it will be retired when it's out of stock :x
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem could you possibly hold it for a week then?
@osiem could you possibly hold it for a week then?
he/him // my soul became a hammer, i started to feel better
@steamworkBlue sure :)
@steamworkBlue sure :)
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem - Hi there!

Firstly, I love your stuff. I stalked this thread a lot back when I was poor and had no gems for accents. Oh how things have changed :3. Mostly, I've been waiting/hoping to see some of your awesome armor sets appear for male guardians. I'm not sure if that's ever going to be something you do, but if it is I'd love a ping for any you create! c: (if you never intend to make any, no worries! I just thought I'd let the idea out into the universe xD) Thanks! :D
@osiem - Hi there!

Firstly, I love your stuff. I stalked this thread a lot back when I was poor and had no gems for accents. Oh how things have changed :3. Mostly, I've been waiting/hoping to see some of your awesome armor sets appear for male guardians. I'm not sure if that's ever going to be something you do, but if it is I'd love a ping for any you create! c: (if you never intend to make any, no worries! I just thought I'd let the idea out into the universe xD) Thanks! :D
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@osiem, I really really really want to be on your general pinglist please!
@osiem, I really really really want to be on your general pinglist please!
Do you think you'll ever do more crystals? I'd love to see some for, say, Guardians or Mirrors someday, but I've no idea if you'd be interested in going back to them as a project.
Do you think you'll ever do more crystals? I'd love to see some for, say, Guardians or Mirrors someday, but I've no idea if you'd be interested in going back to them as a project.
Ax0fBhr.png
@osiem May I buy a Starry Spiral accent, please?
@osiem May I buy a Starry Spiral accent, please?
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
1 2 ... 328 329 330 331 332 ... 596 597