Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell your interests
1 2 3 4 5 6
@MaidOfTime

I've heard about Homestuck.. A lot.. What is it about?
@MaidOfTime

I've heard about Homestuck.. A lot.. What is it about?
VGlYaSx.png
@Maid0fTime
Oh yes, especially where they're dumb and have to realize they like each other. Sometimes Pepsicola with a splash or Orange soda too.

Maybe I should have called 'robotic cupcakes', 'orange cupcakes' instead.
@Maid0fTime
Oh yes, especially where they're dumb and have to realize they like each other. Sometimes Pepsicola with a splash or Orange soda too.

Maybe I should have called 'robotic cupcakes', 'orange cupcakes' instead.
tumblr_paowz6ygV51s79fpho3_400.png Mediscoot's Projects and Quests
NPC Color Guide
Monthly Coliseum Challenge Thread
Big Book of FR Memes
Currently Questing:
Frigid fugitive shackles
@Loki1

to put it as simply as i can, it's about four kids who play a video game and end up bringing on the apocalypse. they then have to go into the game itself and save their world using the game's mechanics. there are a lot of time shenanigans and parallel universes and the plot is very complex but as long as you can follow the basic story you'll be golden

there's also trolls who each represent one of the twelve zodiac signs and they're pretty popular i guess LMAO (i don't care much for the trolls haha)

the comic is long and still going on (it's almost over though) and if you can find the courage to muster through the first 3 acts i promise it gets better!!
@Loki1

to put it as simply as i can, it's about four kids who play a video game and end up bringing on the apocalypse. they then have to go into the game itself and save their world using the game's mechanics. there are a lot of time shenanigans and parallel universes and the plot is very complex but as long as you can follow the basic story you'll be golden

there's also trolls who each represent one of the twelve zodiac signs and they're pretty popular i guess LMAO (i don't care much for the trolls haha)

the comic is long and still going on (it's almost over though) and if you can find the courage to muster through the first 3 acts i promise it gets better!!
MYMszro.png
@MaidOfTime

Ooooohhh. Ok, that sounds interesting.
@MaidOfTime

Ooooohhh. Ok, that sounds interesting.
VGlYaSx.png
Favorite book series: Warriors would have to be it
Favorite movie(s): American Sniper and Lone Survivor
Favorite tv show: Duck Dynasty and Pretty little Liars
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite pass time hobbies: Crafts crafts and more crafts
Favorite book series: Warriors would have to be it
Favorite movie(s): American Sniper and Lone Survivor
Favorite tv show: Duck Dynasty and Pretty little Liars
Favorite food: Steak
Favorite pass time hobbies: Crafts crafts and more crafts
@Noxomra: I've actually read stuff about the female lead being very passive and weak. That seems a shame if that's true because a nerdy scifi film with a well-written female lead would have been terrific. Is the female lead really weak, or is she strong but not kick-butt? Because if she's weak, that would really drag down the movie for me because it's so frustrating seeing poorly written female characters. :(

Also, tell me more about the villain, please. He reminded me a little of Loki and Pitch Black (from Rise of the Guardians, in case you don't know who I mean), and I love Loki and Pitch with all of my geeky heart. Is the villain one of those really charming, attractive British snakes who are smug and manipulative and yet really broken deep down inside and make you want to hug them? I love those kinds of villains. And even if he's not that kind of villain and he's really that awesome, I would give the movie a shot. Heaven knows I only watched Thor and The Avengers for Loki and wound up loving Avengers and thinking Thor was pretty decent. Also, is the villain actually super hammy like a lot of the reviews say he is, or is he really just such a lunatic that he has no perception of how to react around other people?
@Noxomra: I've actually read stuff about the female lead being very passive and weak. That seems a shame if that's true because a nerdy scifi film with a well-written female lead would have been terrific. Is the female lead really weak, or is she strong but not kick-butt? Because if she's weak, that would really drag down the movie for me because it's so frustrating seeing poorly written female characters. :(

Also, tell me more about the villain, please. He reminded me a little of Loki and Pitch Black (from Rise of the Guardians, in case you don't know who I mean), and I love Loki and Pitch with all of my geeky heart. Is the villain one of those really charming, attractive British snakes who are smug and manipulative and yet really broken deep down inside and make you want to hug them? I love those kinds of villains. And even if he's not that kind of villain and he's really that awesome, I would give the movie a shot. Heaven knows I only watched Thor and The Avengers for Loki and wound up loving Avengers and thinking Thor was pretty decent. Also, is the villain actually super hammy like a lot of the reviews say he is, or is he really just such a lunatic that he has no perception of how to react around other people?
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
@Mythgriffin24

All hail Loki.
@Mythgriffin24

All hail Loki.
VGlYaSx.png
@Loki1: Yeah. Except if Loki was actually real and I ever met him, I'd so totally go all Astrid on him. "This is for being awesome and broken and British; don't ever give up, we all love you!" *hugs* "And this is for calling Black Widow a mewling you-know-what and killing Coulson and ripping out that dude's eye and being a little jerk in general." *punches Loki in the face* XD
@Loki1: Yeah. Except if Loki was actually real and I ever met him, I'd so totally go all Astrid on him. "This is for being awesome and broken and British; don't ever give up, we all love you!" *hugs* "And this is for calling Black Widow a mewling you-know-what and killing Coulson and ripping out that dude's eye and being a little jerk in general." *punches Loki in the face* XD
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
Favorite movie(s): Candyman, Repo! The Genetic Opera
Favorite tv show: Superjail!, Gravity Falls. Don't really watch tv, but i do wanna get into Parks and Rec if that counts.
Favorite food: Steak, chocolate ice cream, literally anything involving chicken
Favorite shippings in order: uh. Toukomaru (DR:AE), VrisKan (HS) and... im drawing a blank rn, but most ships i have are f/f
Favorite pass time activities: vidja games, creating character designs, not creating character backstories

uh, i don't read comics or books all too much. or watch tv or movies for that matter, lol. im mostly into gaming and really small/weird fandoms. i love a lot of slenderverse stuff and weird rpg maker games tho, so there's that.
but i am into dangan ronpa and homestuck (sorta), yeah. also i rly like the shadowrun series even though i haven't gotten to play the older games shhh
Favorite movie(s): Candyman, Repo! The Genetic Opera
Favorite tv show: Superjail!, Gravity Falls. Don't really watch tv, but i do wanna get into Parks and Rec if that counts.
Favorite food: Steak, chocolate ice cream, literally anything involving chicken
Favorite shippings in order: uh. Toukomaru (DR:AE), VrisKan (HS) and... im drawing a blank rn, but most ships i have are f/f
Favorite pass time activities: vidja games, creating character designs, not creating character backstories

uh, i don't read comics or books all too much. or watch tv or movies for that matter, lol. im mostly into gaming and really small/weird fandoms. i love a lot of slenderverse stuff and weird rpg maker games tho, so there's that.
but i am into dangan ronpa and homestuck (sorta), yeah. also i rly like the shadowrun series even though i haven't gotten to play the older games shhh
YvKx7jm.png
Favorite book series: Ohh man. Unfortunately i am not a very big reader. I wish I was but every time I try-- I tend to put the book down because I get bored or it does not interest me.
Favorite movie(s): Agggh. I've got way too many to count. Brother Bear?
Favorite tv show: I'm not a big TV watcher-- Does Pokemon count? (Wow I sound really boring.)
Favorite food: I love spaghetti. With lots of sauce. And mozzarella sticks. ;_;
Favorite shippings in order: Oh god. I haven't hardcore shipped something for a few years-- I dunno-- I've got a few-- that I can't really list of the top of my head--
Favorite pass time activities: Sleeping-- watching crappy movies or anime with my husband and best friend-- eating-- CAMPING. I LIKE BEING OUTSIDE.
Favorite comic book series: I'm really really digging Saga. I love Blacksad. Rat queens is pretty good too.
Favorite book series: Ohh man. Unfortunately i am not a very big reader. I wish I was but every time I try-- I tend to put the book down because I get bored or it does not interest me.
Favorite movie(s): Agggh. I've got way too many to count. Brother Bear?
Favorite tv show: I'm not a big TV watcher-- Does Pokemon count? (Wow I sound really boring.)
Favorite food: I love spaghetti. With lots of sauce. And mozzarella sticks. ;_;
Favorite shippings in order: Oh god. I haven't hardcore shipped something for a few years-- I dunno-- I've got a few-- that I can't really list of the top of my head--
Favorite pass time activities: Sleeping-- watching crappy movies or anime with my husband and best friend-- eating-- CAMPING. I LIKE BEING OUTSIDE.
Favorite comic book series: I'm really really digging Saga. I love Blacksad. Rat queens is pretty good too.
158.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6