Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday item drop rates
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PhantomPickles

The Delta's giving me more with those Scorpions. If those wear out, I think I'll try my hand at the Roost and see if the Dodo's are any good. :P
@PhantomPickles

The Delta's giving me more with those Scorpions. If those wear out, I think I'll try my hand at the Roost and see if the Dodo's are any good. :P
uCR5SCW.png
@PhantomPickles I know that Chimeras and Double-Tailed Warcats love me, but I'm not sure I'm over my NoN days of grinding there ughhh. Is the Roost really being generous? I love the amount of treasure pack drops there.
@PhantomPickles I know that Chimeras and Double-Tailed Warcats love me, but I'm not sure I'm over my NoN days of grinding there ughhh. Is the Roost really being generous? I love the amount of treasure pack drops there.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Tbh I think one of the main problem is that we don't have an high shadow avenue. During the Gala we had a level 20 avenue which mean things drop more easily. But here we don't, the "best" shadow avenues are 10-11 with only 2-3 shadow monsters
Then again I kinda admit I didn't get many drops today, tried both the Delta and the Cave (because I am so SICK of the Arena) and just got enough for the bear familar, and I did farm for +6 hours

And gathering is still pretty broken I believe. Only got like 4 pinecones today which is pretty meh. Apparently the higer your level is, the less likely you are to get good stuff because the pool of items you can get is so big.

But I guess if we ask admins we will get a " you just don't have RNG luck" or something because a lot of us may have very bad luck afterall
Tbh I think one of the main problem is that we don't have an high shadow avenue. During the Gala we had a level 20 avenue which mean things drop more easily. But here we don't, the "best" shadow avenues are 10-11 with only 2-3 shadow monsters
Then again I kinda admit I didn't get many drops today, tried both the Delta and the Cave (because I am so SICK of the Arena) and just got enough for the bear familar, and I did farm for +6 hours

And gathering is still pretty broken I believe. Only got like 4 pinecones today which is pretty meh. Apparently the higer your level is, the less likely you are to get good stuff because the pool of items you can get is so big.

But I guess if we ask admins we will get a " you just don't have RNG luck" or something because a lot of us may have very bad luck afterall
Wildwood Moss Wildwood Moss
@LostUmbreon

The dodos seemed to drop the pinecones pretty consistently, unlike some (glaring directed at abyss strikers), and there are also death seekers. IDK the frequency of the featherfall pouches at least made it worth it for me. I'd try it out for 10 minutes or so and see how well it goes for you.
@LostUmbreon

The dodos seemed to drop the pinecones pretty consistently, unlike some (glaring directed at abyss strikers), and there are also death seekers. IDK the frequency of the featherfall pouches at least made it worth it for me. I'd try it out for 10 minutes or so and see how well it goes for you.
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@PhantomPickles Harpy's Roost - 9 Pinecones in 10 minutes. [img]http://cdn.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/obama-not-bad.png[/img]
@PhantomPickles

Harpy's Roost - 9 Pinecones in 10 minutes.

obama-not-bad.png
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
18 pinecones from 15 gathering turns, haven't been in coli today.
18 pinecones from 15 gathering turns, haven't been in coli today.
LIo8D8G.gif
It's also RNG. It's supposed to be just that, random. Some days will be great, others will be terrible. Sure, there's percentages to help buff drop rates, but you can still randomly get a bunch of crap rolls on all the crap tables.

Just don't get discouraged. I've put in over 100 hours in some grinding games and still not had the drop I need roll.

Just give offerings to RNJesus
It's also RNG. It's supposed to be just that, random. Some days will be great, others will be terrible. Sure, there's percentages to help buff drop rates, but you can still randomly get a bunch of crap rolls on all the crap tables.

Just don't get discouraged. I've put in over 100 hours in some grinding games and still not had the drop I need roll.

Just give offerings to RNJesus
[quote name="Watery21" date="2015-02-22 14:11:27"]And gathering is still pretty broken I believe. Only got like 4 pinecones today which is pretty meh. Apparently the higer your level is, the less likely you are to get good stuff because the pool of items you can get is so big.[/quote] Which is honestly really terrible, because they could code it so elemental currency and chests are on a separate table from the rest of the gathering loot, which would equalize it across levels of gathering skill.
Watery21 wrote on 2015-02-22 14:11:27:
Which is honestly really terrible, because they could code it so elemental currency and chests are on a separate table from the rest of the gathering loot, which would equalize it across levels of gathering skill.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON
I got 27 pine cones from Gathering today (15 turns). Can't complain. I should have enough to buy the Shadow Sash tomorrow, and that's the only thing I care about buying. I don't understand the advanced Coliseum, so I'll never get festival favors from that. I'm just happy that the sashes, which are usually all I'm after, are the lowest price. And if there are any skins I like, I just buy them in the Auction House.
I got 27 pine cones from Gathering today (15 turns). Can't complain. I should have enough to buy the Shadow Sash tomorrow, and that's the only thing I care about buying. I don't understand the advanced Coliseum, so I'll never get festival favors from that. I'm just happy that the sashes, which are usually all I'm after, are the lowest price. And if there are any skins I like, I just buy them in the Auction House.
SunsetMagnum.jpgFjgpNYm.png1j6wDhn.pngreHWBXk.png
I got 17 pinecones after an hour in the Delta, then 8 in a hour in the arena. I... what? I've been at it for 4 hours now and only managed to buy the bear. What the heck.
I got 17 pinecones after an hour in the Delta, then 8 in a hour in the arena. I... what? I've been at it for 4 hours now and only managed to buy the bear. What the heck.
6Pqd6kb.png y4FuQ0u.png
1 2 3 4 5 6