Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Holiday item drop rates
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Cranberry @LostUmbreon @FloatingInSpace

The two chests I did get I got from the Delta. Pinecone droprate was mediocre. Weirdly, I actually got a bunch from grinding in Harpy's Roost - I guess the dodos were feeling generous today. I barely got ANY from Kelp Beds. Part of it is that there were suddenly a lot less abyss strikers spawning, but the ones I did kill rarely dropped any pinecones. Same with the mammertees, though I got a lot more of them to appear.

During the Gala I got easily over 600 snows, and that was even with focusing most of my efforts on training exalt fodder in the Kelp Beds. Maybe they adjusted the drop rates? :/
@Cranberry @LostUmbreon @FloatingInSpace

The two chests I did get I got from the Delta. Pinecone droprate was mediocre. Weirdly, I actually got a bunch from grinding in Harpy's Roost - I guess the dodos were feeling generous today. I barely got ANY from Kelp Beds. Part of it is that there were suddenly a lot less abyss strikers spawning, but the ones I did kill rarely dropped any pinecones. Same with the mammertees, though I got a lot more of them to appear.

During the Gala I got easily over 600 snows, and that was even with focusing most of my efforts on training exalt fodder in the Kelp Beds. Maybe they adjusted the drop rates? :/
fr_badge_6_by_hisscale-dacx5j5.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@PhantomPickles tbh I hope not. That's really upsetting if they did. But if we ping an admin here and ask it's going to be the same old "Ooohhh we didn't do anything! It's your RNG ;D"
@PhantomPickles tbh I hope not. That's really upsetting if they did. But if we ping an admin here and ask it's going to be the same old "Ooohhh we didn't do anything! It's your RNG ;D"
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@PhantomPickles

...I just got a chest from the Shadow Serpent in the Delta...

I was grinding mainly in the Forgotten Cave but the Crimson Snails and Bramble Guardians were NOT feeling generous today.

I think I'm going to hang out in the Delta and hope someone is willing to trade chests with me.

Edit: Still only got like 1 pinecone per 10 monsters that actually are neutral/ shadow. It's frustrating beyond belief.
@PhantomPickles

...I just got a chest from the Shadow Serpent in the Delta...

I was grinding mainly in the Forgotten Cave but the Crimson Snails and Bramble Guardians were NOT feeling generous today.

I think I'm going to hang out in the Delta and hope someone is willing to trade chests with me.

Edit: Still only got like 1 pinecone per 10 monsters that actually are neutral/ shadow. It's frustrating beyond belief.
uCR5SCW.png
There was a venue that was literally covered in snow, had a ton of ice monsters, and neutrals. There's no ~Shadow~ venue so yeah

I have gotten over 150 pinecones in 3 hours in the Delta, but no where near the amount of chests as I did last festie.

Got my first egg though ^u^
There was a venue that was literally covered in snow, had a ton of ice monsters, and neutrals. There's no ~Shadow~ venue so yeah

I have gotten over 150 pinecones in 3 hours in the Delta, but no where near the amount of chests as I did last festie.

Got my first egg though ^u^
do you really grind in delta and get this much in a hour?
I was busy there the half of the day (without eating, toilet, breaks) and just got ~100 pines..
do you really grind in delta and get this much in a hour?
I was busy there the half of the day (without eating, toilet, breaks) and just got ~100 pines..
sa3qela.pngRwGCKzZ.png
Need to keep in mind that drop rates are lower in lower venues. Ground snow in Boreal, you'll get many more snows than grinding pinecones in Delta.
Need to keep in mind that drop rates are lower in lower venues. Ground snow in Boreal, you'll get many more snows than grinding pinecones in Delta.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@FloatingInSpace

See, that's what kept me from switching venues for a couple of hours bc WHAT IF I GET CHEST THE VERY NEXT ROUND

I've decided to take a break from grinding and just listen to music. I don't feel even like grinding my exalts, being in the Kelp Beds for so long with so little currency turnout is lowkey grating even if I give up on the idea.

@ToTheTrees

Well yeah, but even in comparison with a venue that also isn't that element - the Kelp Beds - the turnout is much lower. And it shouldn't be, bc abyss strikers are pretty common, but even the strikers aren't dropping the pinecones all that frequently. :/

@LostUmbreon

Perhaps, but it wouldn't hurt would it? :3

@Lightning

That makes sense, though that still doesn't explain the abysmal Kelp Beds drop rate. :/ I don't seem to be the only one with that problem either. Maybe we're all suffering from terrible luck..
@FloatingInSpace

See, that's what kept me from switching venues for a couple of hours bc WHAT IF I GET CHEST THE VERY NEXT ROUND

I've decided to take a break from grinding and just listen to music. I don't feel even like grinding my exalts, being in the Kelp Beds for so long with so little currency turnout is lowkey grating even if I give up on the idea.

@ToTheTrees

Well yeah, but even in comparison with a venue that also isn't that element - the Kelp Beds - the turnout is much lower. And it shouldn't be, bc abyss strikers are pretty common, but even the strikers aren't dropping the pinecones all that frequently. :/

@LostUmbreon

Perhaps, but it wouldn't hurt would it? :3

@Lightning

That makes sense, though that still doesn't explain the abysmal Kelp Beds drop rate. :/ I don't seem to be the only one with that problem either. Maybe we're all suffering from terrible luck..
@PhantomPickles I'm having more luck in the Bamboo Falls with just stinking Tengu tbh.
@PhantomPickles I'm having more luck in the Bamboo Falls with just stinking Tengu tbh.
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
@LostUmbreon

Right? Maybe I'll try them out later. I know the Dodos love my anyway.
@LostUmbreon

Right? Maybe I'll try them out later. I know the Dodos love my anyway.
Guys. I got six pinecones from gathering.

SIX.

I am an unhappy camper. I'm having trouble finding the best place to grind, too. Is Delta the best or should I be trying something higher?
Guys. I got six pinecones from gathering.

SIX.

I am an unhappy camper. I'm having trouble finding the best place to grind, too. Is Delta the best or should I be trying something higher?
nonbinary!! not a girl!!
she/her/hers or they/them/theirs!
maybe I'll make a pretty banner eventually
1 2 3 4 5 6