Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 134 135
@sundragon haha no problems XD Ill go ahead and get these two done for you then. He will just have to deal with being a daddy as his friends go off to play.
@sundragon haha no problems XD Ill go ahead and get these two done for you then. He will just have to deal with being a daddy as his friends go off to play.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Roccy Sounds good.
@Roccy Sounds good.
ECNdq9d.png
@SunDragon I must say though I love that your dragons are all 5 digit ids =D I love old dragons! So precious.
@SunDragon I must say though I love that your dragons are all 5 digit ids =D I love old dragons! So precious.
@Sundragon alright both your dragons are level 20 and on their way home =3
@Sundragon alright both your dragons are level 20 and on their way home =3
@Roccy Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get the third done in time. The third is currently level 8. I should have it ready for you by morning. :)
@Roccy Thanks! I'm sorry I didn't get the third done in time. The third is currently level 8. I should have it ready for you by morning. :)
@Roccy Got them thanks
@Roccy Got them thanks
ECNdq9d.png
@Lere its no problem XD I got him no problem and Im getting started. Hopefully I should have him finished by tonight ^-^
@Lere its no problem XD I got him no problem and Im getting started. Hopefully I should have him finished by tonight ^-^
Oh wow, thank you!
Oh wow, thank you!
@Roccy I see you are full at the moment, but could I have a dragon leveled from 19/20 to 25 once there are slots available?
@Roccy I see you are full at the moment, but could I have a dragon leveled from 19/20 to 25 once there are slots available?
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Sheepcess Ill go ahead and add you. it will be at about a week and half before you turn comes up I think.
@Sheepcess Ill go ahead and add you. it will be at about a week and half before you turn comes up I think.
1 2 ... 117 118 119 120 121 ... 134 135