Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 134 135
@Roccy that's fine, thank you! :D
@Roccy that's fine, thank you! :D
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
@Lere alright splash is finished and on his way home =3
@Lere alright splash is finished and on his way home =3
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Endeavorly alright your turn is up =3 Your best deal will be to start with your dragon that is going 17-25 which will cost 265k and that will get you the 5% discount on the second dragon going 1-25 which will cost 332.5k and will get the 10% discount on the third dragon also going 1-25 which will then cost 315k.

for total expenses it comes to 912.5k

I do accept payment plans if you were looking to do any for any of your dragons, since I know it is a large sum to get all three done.
@Endeavorly alright your turn is up =3 Your best deal will be to start with your dragon that is going 17-25 which will cost 265k and that will get you the 5% discount on the second dragon going 1-25 which will cost 332.5k and will get the 10% discount on the third dragon also going 1-25 which will then cost 315k.

for total expenses it comes to 912.5k

I do accept payment plans if you were looking to do any for any of your dragons, since I know it is a large sum to get all three done.
@roccy Thank you so much for all that leveling! Sending a gift to you. It's a 2nd gen.
@roccy Thank you so much for all that leveling! Sending a gift to you. It's a 2nd gen.
@Lere awww thanks so much, shes on a nest though so I cant accept her at this time XD
@Lere awww thanks so much, shes on a nest though so I cant accept her at this time XD
@Roccy
Okay, sounds good! I'll send Vaughn over to you right now. Would you like me to send you the two others as well or wait until each dragon is done before sending the next?

And thank you for the offer but I can pay upfront. uwu
@Roccy
Okay, sounds good! I'll send Vaughn over to you right now. Would you like me to send you the two others as well or wait until each dragon is done before sending the next?

And thank you for the offer but I can pay upfront. uwu
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly go ahead and wait till each dragon is done ^-^ did you want any of the stats placed? or would you prefer if I left them alone?
@Endeavorly go ahead and wait till each dragon is done ^-^ did you want any of the stats placed? or would you prefer if I left them alone?
@Roccy
I don't mind either way. If you use the dragon to fight at all/if it would help you the stats I plan to allocate to all my dragons is 129 str / 17 vit / 51 quick. (With 3 berserker stones; not sure what it is without them) It's probably a weird setup but it's what works for me lol
@Roccy
I don't mind either way. If you use the dragon to fight at all/if it would help you the stats I plan to allocate to all my dragons is 129 str / 17 vit / 51 quick. (With 3 berserker stones; not sure what it is without them) It's probably a weird setup but it's what works for me lol
V15vapj.gif
Accents
@Endeavorly Alright good to know. Ill probably place the stats most of the way to where the dragons can be helpful enough to speed up battling and then leave the final allocation to you so you can get them exactly how you like.

You arent buying the stones, though your 2nd and 3rd dragons will get some for free with your discounts XD so the stats will be a bit off on my end as I wont have all three berserkers on them lol this way I wont mess anything up on accident ^-^
@Endeavorly Alright good to know. Ill probably place the stats most of the way to where the dragons can be helpful enough to speed up battling and then leave the final allocation to you so you can get them exactly how you like.

You arent buying the stones, though your 2nd and 3rd dragons will get some for free with your discounts XD so the stats will be a bit off on my end as I wont have all three berserkers on them lol this way I wont mess anything up on accident ^-^
@Roccy

Alright. And Oh, okay, that's fine. I wouldn't mind sending you the stones to go along with the dragons, though. Since I plan on equipping them with them anyways.
@Roccy

Alright. And Oh, okay, that's fine. I wouldn't mind sending you the stones to go along with the dragons, though. Since I plan on equipping them with them anyways.
V15vapj.gif
Accents
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 134 135