Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | I'm so sick of getting logged out
I honestly don't even know whats causing it anymore. I can't tell if its www or www1 pages because it's so random. I've cleared my browser cache, logged out and then back in on the homepage... I've tried all the normal fixes and it's really frustrating to have to log back in every time I come back to FR. It happens when I close the tab FR is on and then later come back to FR. It happens when I close the browser completely. It happens for absolutely no reason sometimes. But the worst part is that it ALWAYS redirects me back to the home page after "logging in." Like I'm sorry, can you not put me back on the homepage? Thanks.

I'm running OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) and the latest version of Chrome.
I honestly don't even know whats causing it anymore. I can't tell if its www or www1 pages because it's so random. I've cleared my browser cache, logged out and then back in on the homepage... I've tried all the normal fixes and it's really frustrating to have to log back in every time I come back to FR. It happens when I close the tab FR is on and then later come back to FR. It happens when I close the browser completely. It happens for absolutely no reason sometimes. But the worst part is that it ALWAYS redirects me back to the home page after "logging in." Like I'm sorry, can you not put me back on the homepage? Thanks.

I'm running OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) and the latest version of Chrome.
I have an issue sort of like this--except its about the actual logging in part. I can log in on the main page (the www1 page) fine, but when I go to my lair, hoard, etc (www pages) it makes me log in a second time.

If I choose not to 'log in' on the 'www' page and return to the home page (www1) instead, I'll still be considered 'logged in' on that page. Today is the first time its done this, and I've cleared my cache a few times.

(I had to log in on my lair page to even be able to make this post).

I am running Windows Vista and the latest Firefox browser.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I logged out and logged in a few times on the www1 page and it still had me 'logged out' on the www pages.
I have an issue sort of like this--except its about the actual logging in part. I can log in on the main page (the www1 page) fine, but when I go to my lair, hoard, etc (www pages) it makes me log in a second time.

If I choose not to 'log in' on the 'www' page and return to the home page (www1) instead, I'll still be considered 'logged in' on that page. Today is the first time its done this, and I've cleared my cache a few times.

(I had to log in on my lair page to even be able to make this post).

I am running Windows Vista and the latest Firefox browser.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I logged out and logged in a few times on the www1 page and it still had me 'logged out' on the www pages.
We're investigating why some players are logged out when they transition from the www1 version to the www version of the site.

This is the current workaround:

If the above does not work:

Have you tried different browsers?
We're investigating why some players are logged out when they transition from the www1 version to the www version of the site.

This is the current workaround:

If the above does not work:

Have you tried different browsers?
I did the first one work around and it absolutely doesn't work. I just now tried the second and that doesn't work either. Still logs me out if I visit my lair/hoard/nest/ect

I haven't because I don't use any other browsers. I'll try another and update if it works.

[Edit] Closing a tab or quitting the browser in Firefox shows me logged in but then causes me to log out.

[Edit2]: Safari produces the same problem. I'm not sure if the tab-closing issue happens, since I hate Safari too much to play the site to test it.

@Aequorin
I did the first one work around and it absolutely doesn't work. I just now tried the second and that doesn't work either. Still logs me out if I visit my lair/hoard/nest/ect

I haven't because I don't use any other browsers. I'll try another and update if it works.

[Edit] Closing a tab or quitting the browser in Firefox shows me logged in but then causes me to log out.

[Edit2]: Safari produces the same problem. I'm not sure if the tab-closing issue happens, since I hate Safari too much to play the site to test it.

@Aequorin
Update: It happened just now. I was browsing, I'd gone to my hoard, my lair, the marketplace, no issues. I clicked on the forums and browsed a few pages in the bug reports. Nothing. But then, as soon as I clicked on this thread to just see if anything had updated... BAM logged out. And then of course I get put back on the home page and have to navigate back here.

I hope you guys get this figured out soon :(
Update: It happened just now. I was browsing, I'd gone to my hoard, my lair, the marketplace, no issues. I clicked on the forums and browsed a few pages in the bug reports. Nothing. But then, as soon as I clicked on this thread to just see if anything had updated... BAM logged out. And then of course I get put back on the home page and have to navigate back here.

I hope you guys get this figured out soon :(
I think I know whats wrong, sometimes this weird browser will download itself onto your computer and make all your other browsers dysfunctional. I believe it starts with a v, and you should scan your computer to check and see if that is your issue. I hope this helps, Good luck!! :)
I think I know whats wrong, sometimes this weird browser will download itself onto your computer and make all your other browsers dysfunctional. I believe it starts with a v, and you should scan your computer to check and see if that is your issue. I hope this helps, Good luck!! :)
Dead account