Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Gently used Light egg for sale
1 2 3 4
I adore G1 dragons, and have had such luck with hatching eggs that I figured I'd save a pair for hatching on my birthday, because why not. What could possibly go wrong. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9994508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/99946/9994508_350.png[/img] [/url] This could go wrong. The Nocturne I hatched that day is lovely - all shadowy and marvelous. This dear little Fae? Blood and Sand - awesome. But that tert - Pink. I love me a good eyeburner, but it just clashes so horribly with anything and everything I could do with her. Added bonus, she is the 7th female I have hatched. Of all the unhatched eggs I have gotten, both elemental and Nocturne, I have hatched exactly 1 male. I cannot hatch male dragons, apparently.
I adore G1 dragons, and have had such luck with hatching eggs that I figured I'd save a pair for hatching on my birthday, because why not. What could possibly go wrong.

9994508_350.png

This could go wrong.

The Nocturne I hatched that day is lovely - all shadowy and marvelous. This dear little Fae? Blood and Sand - awesome. But that tert - Pink. I love me a good eyeburner, but it just clashes so horribly with anything and everything I could do with her.

Added bonus, she is the 7th female I have hatched. Of all the unhatched eggs I have gotten, both elemental and Nocturne, I have hatched exactly 1 male. I cannot hatch male dragons, apparently.
tumblr_inline_nj6fapyx7H1r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nj6e6oHudo1r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_njhybymZD01r3h1o8.png
@back2reality

How do you make him look not so eye-burning? He does look like a little garden though, the coral could be used as flowers or something close to it.
@back2reality

How do you make him look not so eye-burning? He does look like a little garden though, the coral could be used as flowers or something close to it.
@Corporal I guess I can try XD @JusticeTurtle had a good idea with the spines. I'm leaning towards bar/shim also, so wallet beware!
@Corporal I guess I can try XD @JusticeTurtle had a good idea with the spines. I'm leaning towards bar/shim also, so wallet beware!
@Ankokou: I've moved this thread over to the Dragon Share forum, as it has turned into a thread were a lot of people are sharing their dragons.
@Ankokou: I've moved this thread over to the Dragon Share forum, as it has turned into a thread were a lot of people are sharing their dragons.
I once decided to hatch two eggs back to back just to see the comparison. The first was a fantastic amazing XXY. The second was, well... [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=39&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=49&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] With a charcoal tert. She's thankfully looking a bit better now (orange/ice/stone, might be redeemable), but... yeah.
I once decided to hatch two eggs back to back just to see the comparison. The first was a fantastic amazing XXY. The second was, well...

dragonpic2.php?body=57&wing=39&style=6&gender=1&ages=1&prig=0&secg=0&tert=49&elem=8&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

With a charcoal tert. She's thankfully looking a bit better now (orange/ice/stone, might be redeemable), but... yeah.
@doctorlecter
cry/shim/spines on any breed and she's gorgeous. I'm jealous of that hatch.
@doctorlecter
cry/shim/spines on any breed and she's gorgeous. I'm jealous of that hatch.
             ab
he/they

abkvsfr @ tumblr 
art shop
accent shop
fr +3 
omhx7Jw.png  Hey check out my quest
 to turn this OC into a dragon.

buying f sand/x/beige
Oh man. Those last words are something I've actually said on tumblr. I got one so ugly before, I vowed to never do out again unless I really want a gen one. Nine times out of ten, they're with more unhatched.
Oh man. Those last words are something I've actually said on tumblr. I got one so ugly before, I vowed to never do out again unless I really want a gen one. Nine times out of ten, they're with more unhatched.
PAfw65w.png
1 2 3 4