Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Layer Accents and Skins
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115
support because [img]http://i.imgur.com/aUsc4zL.png[/img]
support because
aUsc4zL.png
OHHzjgb.gifWXq7q4o.png
pleASE THIS WOULD BE AMAZING
so much support
pleASE THIS WOULD BE AMAZING
so much support
tumblr_nmmm2b3gIs1rhl62fo1_400.png
Definitely support this! I've been looking at accents for one of my dragons and I'd love to be able to layer them.
Definitely support this! I've been looking at accents for one of my dragons and I'd love to be able to layer them.
tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
✦3 hours ahead of FR time✦
Good lordy, do I ever wish/hope/dream for the staffers to work this out for us. :}
Good lordy, do I ever wish/hope/dream for the staffers to work this out for us. :}
I want this so bad, you dont even know
I want this so bad, you dont even know
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
Support. Big time.

I thought you could actually do this, because in the skin/accent previews, it lets you see the previewed one on top of a pre-existing skin/accent. Very misleading. I spent a lot on a new accent, only to find that it doesn't layer. Now I'm trying to sell it quick, and for a slight loss. Sigh.
Support. Big time.

I thought you could actually do this, because in the skin/accent previews, it lets you see the previewed one on top of a pre-existing skin/accent. Very misleading. I spent a lot on a new accent, only to find that it doesn't layer. Now I'm trying to sell it quick, and for a slight loss. Sigh.
giphy.gif
Support! There are several designs that look like they could layer perfectly!
Support! There are several designs that look like they could layer perfectly!
support! I wouldn't use this TOO much but it would be really awesome! I feel like most accents work like apparel anyways aside from being able to use them together!
support! I wouldn't use this TOO much but it would be really awesome! I feel like most accents work like apparel anyways aside from being able to use them together!
pancatcher.png bzzZrFR.jpg
Support! I know some of my dragons would look awesome with double accents and they already do it when you preview the accent.
Support! I know some of my dragons would look awesome with double accents and they already do it when you preview the accent.
tumblr_inline_npymc2PVrM1rvhxmt_500.jpg
So much support! I need accent layering in my life!
So much support! I need accent layering in my life!
cauldrontext2.png KPogKne.png....................... yIOwECY.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115