Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I don't know who you are.. but ILU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@xBeeBee - I LURV POKEMON. Or at least I used to be obsessed with it :P Remember a ton of 'em

And also... YESSS. I AM THE TIMELORD. ER, TIMELADY.
@xBeeBee - I LURV POKEMON. Or at least I used to be obsessed with it :P Remember a ton of 'em

And also... YESSS. I AM THE TIMELORD. ER, TIMELADY.
ipmln4.jpg
@SecretGarden

I'm obsessed still... I'm 17 years old, & I'm never outgrowing Pokemon. v______v

CAN I BE YOUR COMPANION? WE CAN HAVE SO MANY ADVENTURESSS~!
@SecretGarden

I'm obsessed still... I'm 17 years old, & I'm never outgrowing Pokemon. v______v

CAN I BE YOUR COMPANION? WE CAN HAVE SO MANY ADVENTURESSS~!
@xBeeBee

You're only 17... when you turn 23 and still play pokemon... then you can say that. XD
@xBeeBee

You're only 17... when you turn 23 and still play pokemon... then you can say that. XD
~Some people just want to watch the world burn~
kefka.jpg
@GlitchScatter

Want me to come find you in 6 years & say. '' YO, GLITCH, I'M STILL INTO POKEMON, LOOK AT AL THESE GAMES. ;rubs them against your face; ''
@GlitchScatter

Want me to come find you in 6 years & say. '' YO, GLITCH, I'M STILL INTO POKEMON, LOOK AT AL THESE GAMES. ;rubs them against your face; ''
@xBeeBee -Eh-heh.... I'm 15.... buuut....

I'LL NEVER OUTGROW ANIME. OR THE PARANORMAL.
but
YES, COMPANIONS IT IS! :D ADVENTURE TIIIIMMMEEE!

@GlitchScatter - I wish I could have as much dedication towards Pokemon as you do. I commend thee. *bows then stands up* WAIT. I BOW TO NO ONE!
@xBeeBee -Eh-heh.... I'm 15.... buuut....

I'LL NEVER OUTGROW ANIME. OR THE PARANORMAL.
but
YES, COMPANIONS IT IS! :D ADVENTURE TIIIIMMMEEE!

@GlitchScatter - I wish I could have as much dedication towards Pokemon as you do. I commend thee. *bows then stands up* WAIT. I BOW TO NO ONE!
ipmln4.jpg
@SecretGarden

I love Doctor Who. I'd LOVE a DW RP, but my only RP partner hates it, because the show was ruined for her, thus, I have no one to RP it with. ;-;

WHAT ABOUT MY DEDICATION, GAWD. You play Pokemon for 9 years, & it's like, you're just a newb. XD
@SecretGarden

I love Doctor Who. I'd LOVE a DW RP, but my only RP partner hates it, because the show was ruined for her, thus, I have no one to RP it with. ;-;

WHAT ABOUT MY DEDICATION, GAWD. You play Pokemon for 9 years, & it's like, you're just a newb. XD
@xBeebee Not creepy at all, eh? [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/de6eaff7771b9b8b1a80df5871a12936/tumblr_mjopkkBehs1rseg0ko1_500.jpg[/img] Also, 24 here and still playing Pokemon. *Salute*
@xBeebee

Not creepy at all, eh?

tumblr_mjopkkBehs1rseg0ko1_500.jpg

Also, 24 here and still playing Pokemon. *Salute*
@Zsteube

I was making a joke. XD I find Pokemon more of a teens game more then a childrens game nowadays.
@Zsteube

I was making a joke. XD I find Pokemon more of a teens game more then a childrens game nowadays.
@xBeeBee - No, I commend you for your dedication too, it's okay. *pats yur head*

I RP a lot with my best friend... right now we're roleplaying Naruto and one ith demons in it... it's fun xD
I'd RP more but already I have a ton of posts I make, don't know how well I'd be able to keep up with an RP. I can only do about 1 on 1 or about 3 people altogether in one RP... too many people gets complicated.
Plus my old frenemy from a few years ago... basically like ruined my RPing experience. She powerplayed. A LOT.
@xBeeBee - No, I commend you for your dedication too, it's okay. *pats yur head*

I RP a lot with my best friend... right now we're roleplaying Naruto and one ith demons in it... it's fun xD
I'd RP more but already I have a ton of posts I make, don't know how well I'd be able to keep up with an RP. I can only do about 1 on 1 or about 3 people altogether in one RP... too many people gets complicated.
Plus my old frenemy from a few years ago... basically like ruined my RPing experience. She powerplayed. A LOT.
ipmln4.jpg
@SecretGarden

I got into roleplaying like four years ago, started to roleplay 1x1 a lot with different people. I even made my own roleplayings ite for people who wanted an open gene kind of site. I even still have it, even thought it's been revamped majorly, & got a entirely new look. Mostly my friend & I use it as a 1x1 area instead of a actual forum, as her & I are the only two on it ever, it used to have like 9 members, but they all abandone dlike two years ago, & I've tried COUNTLESS things to bring it back up, but nothing ever works, so I kind'a just let it die, it's where my friend & I keep track of our roleplays now.
@SecretGarden

I got into roleplaying like four years ago, started to roleplay 1x1 a lot with different people. I even made my own roleplayings ite for people who wanted an open gene kind of site. I even still have it, even thought it's been revamped majorly, & got a entirely new look. Mostly my friend & I use it as a 1x1 area instead of a actual forum, as her & I are the only two on it ever, it used to have like 9 members, but they all abandone dlike two years ago, & I've tried COUNTLESS things to bring it back up, but nothing ever works, so I kind'a just let it die, it's where my friend & I keep track of our roleplays now.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10