Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I don't know who you are.. but ILU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@SecretGarden

I am giggling like a moron at your rhymes.

My hair was blue once, then it was purple, & THEN itw as Pink. x___x It's back to brown though. NEVER AGAIN.
@SecretGarden

I am giggling like a moron at your rhymes.

My hair was blue once, then it was purple, & THEN itw as Pink. x___x It's back to brown though. NEVER AGAIN.
@xBeeBee

lol, you can have it. :p
I'd say I'd help but knowing me I'd just space off then feel bad
@xBeeBee

lol, you can have it. :p
I'd say I'd help but knowing me I'd just space off then feel bad
~Some people just want to watch the world burn~
kefka.jpg
@GlitchScatter

Lol you dun have to help. <3 I&#039;m managing. I&#039;m just stalking two now, this one & my Hatchery. i FEEL SO RELIVEDDDDDDDD.
@GlitchScatter

Lol you dun have to help. <3 I&#039;m managing. I&#039;m just stalking two now, this one & my Hatchery. i FEEL SO RELIVEDDDDDDDD.
@xBeeBee - YOU BETTER LAUGH! *Holds up a tank of laughing gas* Don&#039;t make me use this....

Annnnd the gang&#039;s all here! Gonna go jump around like idiots now, kluvyabai! BBL!
@xBeeBee - YOU BETTER LAUGH! *Holds up a tank of laughing gas* Don&#039;t make me use this....

Annnnd the gang&#039;s all here! Gonna go jump around like idiots now, kluvyabai! BBL!
ipmln4.jpg
@SecretGarden

lol! Those are adorable. xD

@xBeeBee

Pshaw! Well I tried, lol.
I still don&#039;t see how people can pay attention to so many things... I have a one track mind.. curse you ADHD.. >:c
@SecretGarden

lol! Those are adorable. xD

@xBeeBee

Pshaw! Well I tried, lol.
I still don&#039;t see how people can pay attention to so many things... I have a one track mind.. curse you ADHD.. >:c
kefka.jpg
@GlitchScatter

I have a slow brain, if I try to focus on 6 tabs at once, I eventually get confused, & stat posting stuff in the wrong thread. XD What are you up too? :D

@SecretGarden

NO. NOT THE LAUGHING GAS. ANYTHING BUT THATTTTTTTTT. ;gets on knees & begs; I&#039;LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHINGGG.

Have fun... XD
@GlitchScatter

I have a slow brain, if I try to focus on 6 tabs at once, I eventually get confused, & stat posting stuff in the wrong thread. XD What are you up too? :D

@SecretGarden

NO. NOT THE LAUGHING GAS. ANYTHING BUT THATTTTTTTTT. ;gets on knees & begs; I&#039;LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHINGGG.

Have fun... XD
@xBeeBee

Haha, my head runs too fast for me to catch up.. anything shiny and BAM I forget everything.

I&#039;m talking on skype, listening to Massive Attack, aaaaaaaannndddd derping around on the internets to see if there is something to induce gigglefits

What are you up to? o:
@xBeeBee

Haha, my head runs too fast for me to catch up.. anything shiny and BAM I forget everything.

I&#039;m talking on skype, listening to Massive Attack, aaaaaaaannndddd derping around on the internets to see if there is something to induce gigglefits

What are you up to? o:
kefka.jpg
@GlitchScatter

FR hates me today. =_=

Nothing much, just watching stuff on Youtube, wishing someone would post in my MC thread, waiting for my GF to e-mail me... CATCHING MY THEME HERE? XD I&#039;m always waiting for people tot alk to me... ;shot;
@GlitchScatter

FR hates me today. =_=

Nothing much, just watching stuff on Youtube, wishing someone would post in my MC thread, waiting for my GF to e-mail me... CATCHING MY THEME HERE? XD I&#039;m always waiting for people tot alk to me... ;shot;
*Presses face against computer screen and starts licking it feverishly* Caaaaaaaaaaaaaek... *_________*
*Presses face against computer screen and starts licking it feverishly* Caaaaaaaaaaaaaek... *_________*
@Zsteube

*Presses face against the other side of the screen and drags tongue against the barrier that cages her within isolation, the cake was most certainly a lie*
@Zsteube

*Presses face against the other side of the screen and drags tongue against the barrier that cages her within isolation, the cake was most certainly a lie*
kefka.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10