Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Candy Noc Hatchery! *MORE NEW PAIRS!*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@candygoth12 I'm also interested in the fifth pair. :P
@candygoth12 I'm also interested in the fifth pair. :P
@RoseofRomania I'll ping you when they hatch! :)
@RoseofRomania I'll ping you when they hatch! :)
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!
[img][/img]kj3UjDv.jpg
@candygoth12

personally, i think kensuke makes a better mate, mostly because he has a tertiary gene AND i like their offspring range better :v what can i say

as for the price, i'm pretty chill with anything. not really sure, as of now, since i'm preoccupied with other dragon projects ahh ; v;
@candygoth12

personally, i think kensuke makes a better mate, mostly because he has a tertiary gene AND i like their offspring range better :v what can i say

as for the price, i'm pretty chill with anything. not really sure, as of now, since i'm preoccupied with other dragon projects ahh ; v;
tumblr_inline_nghwn5FpmT1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nghwnb7U8F1qg78ij.png
@Dreamt I like Kensuke and Berry's range as well just not as much but that's why i asked! :) I just want to see what you guys think. If the others like Kensuke better than I'll breed him instead of Wrath. (If Wrath ends up overruling the vote and you still want me to ping you for Berry and Kensuke I will be more than happy to! :3)
@Dreamt I like Kensuke and Berry's range as well just not as much but that's why i asked! :) I just want to see what you guys think. If the others like Kensuke better than I'll breed him instead of Wrath. (If Wrath ends up overruling the vote and you still want me to ping you for Berry and Kensuke I will be more than happy to! :3)
@candygoth12 Thank you for the update on the pair! It's really ultimately up to you, as they're your dragons. c: Wrath is a very handsome boy! Will he be given a tertiary gene before they breed, by any chance? I have to say that I too liked Berry and Kensuke's range, but Berry and Wrath would also make some beautiful babies.

For price, also totally your call. If you come up with a set price that you'd like for the hatchlings, let us know and if there's a baby I'd like to buy, I'll most likely pay regardless. (Just depends on my funds at the time, really!)
@candygoth12 Thank you for the update on the pair! It's really ultimately up to you, as they're your dragons. c: Wrath is a very handsome boy! Will he be given a tertiary gene before they breed, by any chance? I have to say that I too liked Berry and Kensuke's range, but Berry and Wrath would also make some beautiful babies.

For price, also totally your call. If you come up with a set price that you'd like for the hatchlings, let us know and if there's a baby I'd like to buy, I'll most likely pay regardless. (Just depends on my funds at the time, really!)
r6J6MbS.png
@candygoth12 I could be fine with either ^w^ I'll have to see where I am when they hatch to know how much I could pay~
@candygoth12 I could be fine with either ^w^ I'll have to see where I am when they hatch to know how much I could pay~
@Vovina @Ladyfriend I don't have the money right now to give him a tertiary gene but I do plan to in the future. I've decided to stick with Kensuke for now and do Wrath next. :) Thanks guys!
@Vovina @Ladyfriend I don't have the money right now to give him a tertiary gene but I do plan to in the future. I've decided to stick with Kensuke for now and do Wrath next. :) Thanks guys!
@burnt @Dreamt @Vovina @Ladyfriend @RoseofRomania Berry and Kensuke's babies have hatched! Since there are only two it has to be first come first serve. If you don't get one this time around I can ping you the next time they breed if you would like. I don't have a set price so check out AH prices for crystal/shimmer/smoke nocturne's and then offer what you think the hatchling is worth. Thank you guys so much for being interested! :3 [s]Noc 1) Obsidian/Rose/Obsidian (XYX)[/s] SOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11089902] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110900/11089902_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]Noc 2) Mulberry/Platinum/Mulberry (XYX)[/s] SOLD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11089903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110900/11089903_350.png[/img] [/url]
@burnt @Dreamt @Vovina @Ladyfriend @RoseofRomania

Berry and Kensuke's babies have hatched! Since there are only two it has to be first come first serve. If you don't get one this time around I can ping you the next time they breed if you would like. I don't have a set price so check out AH prices for crystal/shimmer/smoke nocturne's and then offer what you think the hatchling is worth. Thank you guys so much for being interested! :3

Noc 1) Obsidian/Rose/Obsidian (XYX) SOLD

11089902_350.png

Noc 2) Mulberry/Platinum/Mulberry (XYX) SOLD

11089903_350.png
@candygoth12 Ooh, such pretty babies! I love that Obsidian/Rose/Obsidian girl especially. Would you mind if I took a peak in the AH and see what a good offer might be, then get back to you?
@candygoth12 Ooh, such pretty babies! I love that Obsidian/Rose/Obsidian girl especially. Would you mind if I took a peak in the AH and see what a good offer might be, then get back to you?
r6J6MbS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7