Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Candy Noc Hatchery! *MORE NEW PAIRS!*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Vovina That's fine!
@Vovina That's fine!
@candygoth12 Very sorry for the wait! I'm a little lost on what to offer to make sure you get your money's worth. (It might be more than I can afford now, in which case I'll have to pass this time, but thank you so much for keeping us updated!)

There is a Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke Nocturne in the AH now for 50k, then 75k, 83k, and then a few for 100k, then some more for 125k and 150k, and upwards from there.

But her XYX color combo I think is something I think is sought after, so I did a AH search for Nocs with Obsidian/x/Obsidian too. Here I found two triple-Obsidians (Iri/Current/Belly) for 150k each, and next an Obsidian/Splash/Obsidian (Iri/Shimmer/Circuit) for 280k. There's also an Obsidian/Shadow/Obsidian (Iri/Shimmer/Smoke) for 400 gems.

So I guess my question is do you have a price that you think is fair?
@candygoth12 Very sorry for the wait! I'm a little lost on what to offer to make sure you get your money's worth. (It might be more than I can afford now, in which case I'll have to pass this time, but thank you so much for keeping us updated!)

There is a Crystal/Shimmer/Smoke Nocturne in the AH now for 50k, then 75k, 83k, and then a few for 100k, then some more for 125k and 150k, and upwards from there.

But her XYX color combo I think is something I think is sought after, so I did a AH search for Nocs with Obsidian/x/Obsidian too. Here I found two triple-Obsidians (Iri/Current/Belly) for 150k each, and next an Obsidian/Splash/Obsidian (Iri/Shimmer/Circuit) for 280k. There's also an Obsidian/Shadow/Obsidian (Iri/Shimmer/Smoke) for 400 gems.

So I guess my question is do you have a price that you think is fair?
r6J6MbS.png
@candygoth12

ping me for the fifth pair please? c:
@candygoth12

ping me for the fifth pair please? c:
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Vovina Well, since you waited for a hatchling I'm only going to ask 75k. That's probably the lowest I can go for it. If that is still to much I am more than wiling to do a payment plan! :D

@Thorbjorn Ok! XD I'll let you know when they nest next.
@Vovina Well, since you waited for a hatchling I'm only going to ask 75k. That's probably the lowest I can go for it. If that is still to much I am more than wiling to do a payment plan! :D

@Thorbjorn Ok! XD I'll let you know when they nest next.
@candygoth12 That's very kind of you, thank you! 75k I could definitely do; unfortunately I entirely forgot I have to hatch some nests in a few days and will likely be out of space. So if someone else wants to buy her, they should get dibs!

Sorry for the bother!
@candygoth12 That's very kind of you, thank you! 75k I could definitely do; unfortunately I entirely forgot I have to hatch some nests in a few days and will likely be out of space. So if someone else wants to buy her, they should get dibs!

Sorry for the bother!
r6J6MbS.png
@Vovina Ok, well thanks for your time! :)
@Vovina Ok, well thanks for your time! :)
@candygoth12

I'd love to snatch her up for 75k if you don't mind~? ^w^

(obs/rose/obs)
@candygoth12

I'd love to snatch her up for 75k if you don't mind~? ^w^

(obs/rose/obs)
@Ladyfriend Sure! Thank you! Just send a cr.
@Ladyfriend Sure! Thank you! Just send a cr.
ayyo~ How are you Candy?
ayyo~ How are you Candy?
[img][/img]kj3UjDv.jpg
@candygoth12

I love pair 5. Could you let me know if they have any hatchlings?
@candygoth12

I love pair 5. Could you let me know if they have any hatchlings?
edJggvX.png pw7CMkh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7