Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How much do Level 10 dragons go for?
Hello any and or all willing to read this.

Our clan is curious on the average price ranges of level 10 dragons, or level 20 dragons in the Auction house? I curious if I started training dragons in the effort to sell them to other clans how much they'd go for. Or perhaps maybe how much I should charge clans if I plan on training their dragons and giving them back?

Like a training battle resort thing?

Any ideas? This curiosity must be answered.

Please.
Hello any and or all willing to read this.

Our clan is curious on the average price ranges of level 10 dragons, or level 20 dragons in the Auction house? I curious if I started training dragons in the effort to sell them to other clans how much they'd go for. Or perhaps maybe how much I should charge clans if I plan on training their dragons and giving them back?

Like a training battle resort thing?

Any ideas? This curiosity must be answered.

Please.
I would pay for this if it wasn't astronomical. I don't have current need for it, but I definitely think it should be a thing.
I would pay for this if it wasn't astronomical. I don't have current need for it, but I definitely think it should be a thing.
Ljw7JvQ.png
Vs2WmBF.png
sNuSVZA.png
OxagJgG.png
vbbFDY.png Rainbow-Heart.gif
@BlueScythe Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question. General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
@BlueScythe Moved to the Help Center as this is a site related question. General Discussion is not for site related topics. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Are we assuming they're already stoned and statted according to a guide? Or just a level 10 dragon? If it's the latter, I'd say go to the Items for Sale forum and look at what the current prices are for Dragon Levelling services.
Are we assuming they're already stoned and statted according to a guide? Or just a level 10 dragon? If it's the latter, I'd say go to the Items for Sale forum and look at what the current prices are for Dragon Levelling services.
LRGcw0O.gifnJTGYTQ.pngA0h640T.gif
Level 10 is still within Exalt range so I imagine the prices there aren't going to be super profitable. For selling battle dragons you want to aim for 15+, imo. I currently sell Coliseum-ready dragons in my hatchery and after some research came up with my own general price list for leveled dragons:

Lv. 15: 50k
Lv. 20: 150k
Lv. 25 (no stones): 250k
Lv. 25 (stones): 300k

Now, they can go for more or less depending on how desirable the dragon itself is and there is some market variation in this range; prices can fluctuate by as much as 25-50k at higher levels.

If you're leveling other people's dragons to give back to them Aggron is right, check the leveling service threads in the sale forum for ideas on a general range.
Level 10 is still within Exalt range so I imagine the prices there aren't going to be super profitable. For selling battle dragons you want to aim for 15+, imo. I currently sell Coliseum-ready dragons in my hatchery and after some research came up with my own general price list for leveled dragons:

Lv. 15: 50k
Lv. 20: 150k
Lv. 25 (no stones): 250k
Lv. 25 (stones): 300k

Now, they can go for more or less depending on how desirable the dragon itself is and there is some market variation in this range; prices can fluctuate by as much as 25-50k at higher levels.

If you're leveling other people's dragons to give back to them Aggron is right, check the leveling service threads in the sale forum for ideas on a general range.
Oh Thank you everybody! Sorry, I wasn't aware this was a Help center site-related question. lol

I appreciate everybody's help and offering to answer. I train dragons simply for the fun of it but some extra gold is nice too.

^-^ I'll look at the sale forum, didn't know there was this sort of stuff in there. Kinda new to the forums here in Flight Rising, first topic I really ever made.

Still thank you!
Oh Thank you everybody! Sorry, I wasn't aware this was a Help center site-related question. lol

I appreciate everybody's help and offering to answer. I train dragons simply for the fun of it but some extra gold is nice too.

^-^ I'll look at the sale forum, didn't know there was this sort of stuff in there. Kinda new to the forums here in Flight Rising, first topic I really ever made.

Still thank you!