Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mie's Designs] New Accents!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52
@MieTher
Could I be put on your pinglist, please? I love your accents! Could I also be on the pinglist for the next Raptor Nouveau run?
@MieTher
Could I be put on your pinglist, please? I love your accents! Could I also be on the pinglist for the next Raptor Nouveau run?
rJdg80S.png
@gordiangalaxy
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them : ) I've added you to my pinglist with a not about the raptor nouveau
@gordiangalaxy
Thanks so much! I'm glad you like them : ) I've added you to my pinglist with a not about the raptor nouveau
52t5g.png
@MieTher
I'd like to buy one Gossamer Web! Could I be put on the list? :)
@MieTher
I'd like to buy one Gossamer Web! Could I be put on the list? :)
No problemo!
No problemo!
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@MieTher Ahhhh, I totally forgot and used my gems to buy another accent but if you're willing to wait until Thursday I can send you payment then. If not then, if you do another rerun I'll be sure to send you the gems first (sorry!) And please put me on the pinglist for all general accents! Sorry again!
@MieTher Ahhhh, I totally forgot and used my gems to buy another accent but if you're willing to wait until Thursday I can send you payment then. If not then, if you do another rerun I'll be sure to send you the gems first (sorry!) And please put me on the pinglist for all general accents! Sorry again!
@WinterDream
I've added you to the list : )
@WinterDream
I've added you to the list : )
52t5g.png
@tsaritsa
Waiting till Thursday is fine. I've sent the accent in for approval. If it comes in before then, I'll just hang on to your copy for you. It's no problem : ) And I've added you to the pinglist. Thanks!
@tsaritsa
Waiting till Thursday is fine. I've sent the accent in for approval. If it comes in before then, I'll just hang on to your copy for you. It's no problem : ) And I've added you to the pinglist. Thanks!
52t5g.png
@MieTher
no prob!
@MieTher
no prob!
tumblr_inline_n5wq0p9DcG1rozs7z.gifART SHOP | SKINS | HATCHERY | TUMBLR tumblr_inline_n5wq0sFHTo1rozs7z.gif
@MieTher Sent payment! :D
@MieTher Sent payment! :D
@MieTher Can I get a reserve if there's another run of Raptor Nouveau?
@MieTher Can I get a reserve if there's another run of Raptor Nouveau?
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 51 52