Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baby / Adult filter in AH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Support, that'd be awesome.
Support, that'd be awesome.
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
Support; particularly the "arrange by breeding cooldown" variant.
Support; particularly the "arrange by breeding cooldown" variant.
I have dragons for sale here (Fodder, fancy, and technicolor, a little bit of everything), and some of them come with portraits. I also do art on commission, message me if interested.
I don't care about searching by cooldown, but it would be super awesome if we could search by "baby" or "adult."

It would make it so much easier to find trainable adults during dom pushes.
I don't care about searching by cooldown, but it would be super awesome if we could search by "baby" or "adult."

It would make it so much easier to find trainable adults during dom pushes.
All of the support. Little feels worse to me than finding the perfect mate for a dragon of mine only to discover their their cooldowns are way far apart because one's a baby and one's an adult. In the amount of time I have to wait for the younger to come off cooldown, the value of their potential offspring could very well have plummeted.
All of the support. Little feels worse to me than finding the perfect mate for a dragon of mine only to discover their their cooldowns are way far apart because one's a baby and one's an adult. In the amount of time I have to wait for the younger to come off cooldown, the value of their potential offspring could very well have plummeted.
Please. Just add it already. I support so much. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to find a dragon ready to breed with another one of my dragons but the hatchlings being the same price as the adults... I mean, it can't be that hard to make a search engine that identifies the age of each dragon put up for auction... right? But yeah, this would be superb.
Please. Just add it already. I support so much. There is nothing more frustrating than trying to find a dragon ready to breed with another one of my dragons but the hatchlings being the same price as the adults... I mean, it can't be that hard to make a search engine that identifies the age of each dragon put up for auction... right? But yeah, this would be superb.
tumblr_inline_nb2ti2p9Wg1qg78ij.png
Always support.
Always support.
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
As with the other thread with this topic, I support this so much.
As with the other thread with this topic, I support this so much.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
Support
Support
9bCvwNq.png
SUPER SUPPORT
SUPER SUPPORT
76FRniS.gif
You just got to be going with what feels right at where your heart's up in, you know?
Lots of support! In addition to buying for breeding, this could be super useful for people looking for exalt fodder to train.

Lots of support! In addition to buying for breeding, this could be super useful for people looking for exalt fodder to train.

tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18