Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ranger Recruitment! | Positions filled!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 241 242
@RainbowUnicorn @twotone
I have 22 dragons at lv 7 to send over.
@RainbowUnicorn @twotone
I have 22 dragons at lv 7 to send over.
JinHo0Z.pngZe8dWI2.pnghOh89t1.gifZIZI9uV.png
@Khiinroye Send them on over, and I'll accept as quickly as I can make space. :)
@Khiinroye Send them on over, and I'll accept as quickly as I can make space. :)
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
@twotone - got room for a couple?
@twotone - got room for a couple?
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
I've got three level five dragons I could send over
I've got three level five dragons I could send over
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Khiinroye Thank you very much! All of your dragons have been processed and registered. :)

@ChinaPiggy @Abcnutid @Willowoak

Please send your dragons to me whenever you're ready!

After this batch, I will have to go AFK for a bit to prepare dinner. (Japanese curry rice!)
@Khiinroye Thank you very much! All of your dragons have been processed and registered. :)

@ChinaPiggy @Abcnutid @Willowoak

Please send your dragons to me whenever you're ready!

After this batch, I will have to go AFK for a bit to prepare dinner. (Japanese curry rice!)
gekDtXY.png | blhNXG3.png | cU74Yk.jpg | lUc1aX6.gif | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1641232gekDtXY.png[/url] | ThanksgivingBadge_zps9cef2f12.png | kuxtrjm.png CAKE WALK | iQrUd5S.png LOST |
I'll be around for another 10-20 minutes and then on again later this evening.
I'll be around for another 10-20 minutes and then on again later this evening.
@RainbowUnicorn
I have a couple of dragons to send c:
@RainbowUnicorn
I have a couple of dragons to send c:
Okay, I'm full up for now! Going to finish recording you all on the sheet and call it for a few hours, be back later!
Okay, I'm full up for now! Going to finish recording you all on the sheet and call it for a few hours, be back later!
I am here, should anyone wish to send dragons! No need to ask me in the thread, just send me a CR :).
I am here, should anyone wish to send dragons! No need to ask me in the thread, just send me a CR :).
OAE1tvU.png ucTMgzd.png JVQFruE.png
@Rexila @Ikunoche @twotone @MTC @RainbowUnicorn @Blissfire @rocketgirl2 @StormFlyer @InkyBrush @Hyenn @lisasunny @Rewinddream @wingworm

I've got 11 lvled adults and 1 hatchling for grabs :D Anyone?
@Rexila @Ikunoche @twotone @MTC @RainbowUnicorn @Blissfire @rocketgirl2 @StormFlyer @InkyBrush @Hyenn @lisasunny @Rewinddream @wingworm

I've got 11 lvled adults and 1 hatchling for grabs :D Anyone?
o5xt3.gif
Username was previously Xythus
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 241 242