Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Ranger Recruitment! | Positions filled!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242
@Kaishun ah, got me again! That's what I get for working with the spreadsheet in one tab and the board in the other!

We're paying bonuses out exactly (that's +1250 for genes and breeds and +2500 for colour!)

If you can't access the spreadsheet, then send them to myself, @blissfire, or @Ikunoche right now! :)
@Kaishun ah, got me again! That's what I get for working with the spreadsheet in one tab and the board in the other!

We're paying bonuses out exactly (that's +1250 for genes and breeds and +2500 for colour!)

If you can't access the spreadsheet, then send them to myself, @blissfire, or @Ikunoche right now! :)
Ready and at your service!
Ready and at your service!
8wF4Uc8.png
Shame the AH seems empty after the last dom battle
...but I have plenty of time to lurk in there
Shame the AH seems empty after the last dom battle
...but I have plenty of time to lurk in there
As it has been a long day for me and as it is also 5 am where I am, I am going to bed. Good luck guys! :D
As it has been a long day for me and as it is also 5 am where I am, I am going to bed. Good luck guys! :D
Ikunoche, RainbowUnicorn and I are currently available to accept new greenhorns to the Labyrinth! :)
Ikunoche, RainbowUnicorn and I are currently available to accept new greenhorns to the Labyrinth! :)
I'll probably send over some leveled adults later. One question about the "top 3 donators get prizes" thing: are you going to judge by the total number of dragons donated or the total level of dragons donated? Ie, would someone who donates twenty level 1 dragons (20 levels total) win over someone who donates three level 8 dragons (24 levels total)?
I'll probably send over some leveled adults later. One question about the "top 3 donators get prizes" thing: are you going to judge by the total number of dragons donated or the total level of dragons donated? Ie, would someone who donates twenty level 1 dragons (20 levels total) win over someone who donates three level 8 dragons (24 levels total)?
Art by Drytil
@Gladecreeper @fatherpunk - received and recorded, thank you!

@Addmon Yes, it's calculated by number of dragons only. Though, of course, higher level dragons earn more treasure. :)
@Gladecreeper @fatherpunk - received and recorded, thank you!

@Addmon Yes, it's calculated by number of dragons only. Though, of course, higher level dragons earn more treasure. :)
@Blissfire -sending you a wee snapper that has gotten into the habit of munching too many flowers, please teach him to better respect the flora!
@Blissfire -sending you a wee snapper that has gotten into the habit of munching too many flowers, please teach him to better respect the flora!
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@chinapiggy the more experienced gardeners will teach him how to properly play with the flowers before eating them. Thank you! :)
@chinapiggy the more experienced gardeners will teach him how to properly play with the flowers before eating them. Thank you! :)
@Blissfire Happy to help!
@Blissfire Happy to help!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 241 242