Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why'd you choose your flight?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'll be completely honest here, I originally switched to Light for the eyes.
I'll be completely honest here, I originally switched to Light for the eyes.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
I'm pretty much in it for the eyes, tbh. XD I'm sort of considering switching to Lightning for the SCIENCE, but I like Fire eyes so much!
I'm pretty much in it for the eyes, tbh. XD I'm sort of considering switching to Lightning for the SCIENCE, but I like Fire eyes so much!
Blue.

I also like water-element themed things in fantasy so I guess there's that.
Blue.

I also like water-element themed things in fantasy so I guess there's that.
leWQTdB.png5hF3FGk.png
I've been in Water ever since I joined!

I was torn between 2 flights actually: Ice and Water

Ice: My most favorite element, and half of the lore pertains to me perfectly, from the unemotional tendencies to the cold attitude. However, I wasn't all for the Ice Warden and the other half of the lore turned me down. If I had the gems, I would also vacation there for a while though!

Water: Here we have the flight whose lore almost fits to me perfectly, especially the oracle role and mysteriousness. Plus Tidepapa looks amazing and blue is my most favorite color. However again, the other half of the lore didn't fit me.

It was almost an impossible between Ice and Water, and I wished I could choose two flights at once, however in the end I chose the Water flight because even though Ice is my favorite element and half the lore fit me, Water also had half the lore that fit me, alongside my favorite color, and a cool looking god. And technically Ice is mainly treated as a subtype of Water in most medias featuring both elements, so I like to headcanon that Ice and Water dragons can learn the basics of eachother's magics if they're skilled enough seeing as ice is just water, but in solid form.

Not to mention figuring out I could BUY dragons that had the element I wanted was a sort of cushion.
I've been in Water ever since I joined!

I was torn between 2 flights actually: Ice and Water

Ice: My most favorite element, and half of the lore pertains to me perfectly, from the unemotional tendencies to the cold attitude. However, I wasn't all for the Ice Warden and the other half of the lore turned me down. If I had the gems, I would also vacation there for a while though!

Water: Here we have the flight whose lore almost fits to me perfectly, especially the oracle role and mysteriousness. Plus Tidepapa looks amazing and blue is my most favorite color. However again, the other half of the lore didn't fit me.

It was almost an impossible between Ice and Water, and I wished I could choose two flights at once, however in the end I chose the Water flight because even though Ice is my favorite element and half the lore fit me, Water also had half the lore that fit me, alongside my favorite color, and a cool looking god. And technically Ice is mainly treated as a subtype of Water in most medias featuring both elements, so I like to headcanon that Ice and Water dragons can learn the basics of eachother's magics if they're skilled enough seeing as ice is just water, but in solid form.

Not to mention figuring out I could BUY dragons that had the element I wanted was a sort of cushion.
aqLwpCP.png
bc Hot Dad~

...Wind Flight's lore fit my personality. Then it turned out that the Flight's personal threads matched my pacing. I'd love to see other Flights, but man Wind Flight.
bc Hot Dad~

...Wind Flight's lore fit my personality. Then it turned out that the Flight's personal threads matched my pacing. I'd love to see other Flights, but man Wind Flight.
because gladekeeper was the most kawaii flight leader (and continues 2 be)
because gladekeeper was the most kawaii flight leader (and continues 2 be)
My first flight I chose was Lighting, because Electric is my favorite Pokemon type. :P I didn't know much about FR at the time.

I switched to Light for a more pleasant aesthetic and neutral eye color. I stayed for that and the dom. B)
My first flight I chose was Lighting, because Electric is my favorite Pokemon type. :P I didn't know much about FR at the time.

I switched to Light for a more pleasant aesthetic and neutral eye color. I stayed for that and the dom. B)
8q3PaKZ.png
I started with Lightning because I was into Computers. I'm still into computers, but I feel like I'm walking a different path of sorts...hence the switch to Light.
I started with Lightning because I was into Computers. I'm still into computers, but I feel like I'm walking a different path of sorts...hence the switch to Light.
eP6ZvqL.png Flight Journey Lightning|Wind|Arcane|Nature|Shadow|Fire|Ice
Flight Project|Gen2 Imps
fkUgl3H.png
Wuxgpxj.png
I joined Plague when I first joined because the lore and name sounded the coolest. I started getting more and more light colored dragons, though, and the red eyes just weren't working for them so I debated switching to Lightning, Light, Wind, and Ice for a bit before deciding on Lightning because I have a few close friends over there and the eyes are gorgeous and still have that little pop of extra excitement/color that makes them stand out more. :D
(Not that Light, Ice, and Wind eyes aren't beautiful...most of my dragons are from those 3 flights XD
And I'll shut up now before I make myself look worse.)
I joined Plague when I first joined because the lore and name sounded the coolest. I started getting more and more light colored dragons, though, and the red eyes just weren't working for them so I debated switching to Lightning, Light, Wind, and Ice for a bit before deciding on Lightning because I have a few close friends over there and the eyes are gorgeous and still have that little pop of extra excitement/color that makes them stand out more. :D
(Not that Light, Ice, and Wind eyes aren't beautiful...most of my dragons are from those 3 flights XD
And I'll shut up now before I make myself look worse.)
PJb908Z.png
My friend was in Nature, so at first I was going to join her just to be in the same clan. Then I stopped and thought it over.

Still chose Nature!

I leaned toward Nature because I love Nature and the natural sciences and biology. The idea of a thickly forested area, full of hidey-holes and thriving with life, makes me feel secure and happy. I love how arrogant our god is and her pursuit to greenify everybody whether they like it or not. I also like that we have a built-in rivalry with the Plague bunch, that's pretty sweet.

The only thing I don't like is the green eyes. I like Wind eyes, Fire eyes, Plague eyes, those are awesome. Green eyes... nahhhh
My friend was in Nature, so at first I was going to join her just to be in the same clan. Then I stopped and thought it over.

Still chose Nature!

I leaned toward Nature because I love Nature and the natural sciences and biology. The idea of a thickly forested area, full of hidey-holes and thriving with life, makes me feel secure and happy. I love how arrogant our god is and her pursuit to greenify everybody whether they like it or not. I also like that we have a built-in rivalry with the Plague bunch, that's pretty sweet.

The only thing I don't like is the green eyes. I like Wind eyes, Fire eyes, Plague eyes, those are awesome. Green eyes... nahhhh
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12