Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Antrey's Shop - Retired and more!
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78
@Antrey
Hmm alright, I'm unfortunately 100k short (oh wait, I think I still have money from my vault), but I'll see if I can beg my friends look for more spare bunnies :'3 I'm also fine with selling the Canopic Jars~

(Not sure how I got all those Mimic Powder, really XD Must've come from the Arena...)

Also I learned recently that you're in the same group as my little sister for your Dom Push? :)) Her username's MizuDrop XD
@Antrey
Hmm alright, I'm unfortunately 100k short (oh wait, I think I still have money from my vault), but I'll see if I can beg my friends look for more spare bunnies :'3 I'm also fine with selling the Canopic Jars~

(Not sure how I got all those Mimic Powder, really XD Must've come from the Arena...)

Also I learned recently that you're in the same group as my little sister for your Dom Push? :)) Her username's MizuDrop XD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair OMG I am :D
And sure, more bunnies is always good!
The Canopic Jars would add another 4235 to the trade value, so that'd leave 269k.
Now I have a crazy suggestion (which you can laugh at and wave it off if you wish :D) - Bunnies + Canopic Jars + ALL your mimic powder + 200k treasure?
I am so funny shoot me
@Altair OMG I am :D
And sure, more bunnies is always good!
The Canopic Jars would add another 4235 to the trade value, so that'd leave 269k.
Now I have a crazy suggestion (which you can laugh at and wave it off if you wish :D) - Bunnies + Canopic Jars + ALL your mimic powder + 200k treasure?
I am so funny shoot me
@Antrey
I found more bunnies (thanks friend)
but
that offer
sounds
hm

pretty good
and I can offer you the extra bunnies I found and still keep it like that yes?

200k?
//need to get some money from the vault again
//or open some of the chests just lying around

the fact that you find it funny makes me doubtful @_@
Like are mimic powders expensive or something I have no clue
but oh well, I accept the offer XD Lemme get the stuff prepared in a jiff
@Antrey
I found more bunnies (thanks friend)
but
that offer
sounds
hm

pretty good
and I can offer you the extra bunnies I found and still keep it like that yes?

200k?
//need to get some money from the vault again
//or open some of the chests just lying around

the fact that you find it funny makes me doubtful @_@
Like are mimic powders expensive or something I have no clue
but oh well, I accept the offer XD Lemme get the stuff prepared in a jiff
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I don't even check their value, tbh, but the idea of so much mimic powder makes me laugh maniacally :D
The accent shall be awaiting you! :3
@Altair I don't even check their value, tbh, but the idea of so much mimic powder makes me laugh maniacally :D
The accent shall be awaiting you! :3
@Antrey I have a Driftwood Baron, are you willing to trade several less valuable familiars for it?
@Antrey I have a Driftwood Baron, are you willing to trade several less valuable familiars for it?
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow Which ones would you be interested in and how much do you value it for?

I'm about to sleep, so don't be worried if I don't respond for a couple of hours :)
@sunandshadow Which ones would you be interested in and how much do you value it for?

I'm about to sleep, so don't be worried if I don't respond for a couple of hours :)
@Antrey I value the driftwood baron at 440g. These are the familiars you have that I need, with my valuations: [item=Snowsquall Floracat] 145g [item=Swallowtail Buttersnake] 20g [item=Janustrap] 5g [item=Wintermane Spearman] 30g [item=Nochnyr] 10g [item=Relic Eel] 5g [item=maren ambusher] 10g [item=maren wavesinger] 20g [item=Swift Lumen] 20g [item=Construction Mith] 20g [item=Mistral Minion] 35g [item=Coppercoil Creeper] 30g [item=Swift Volt] 85g These all together total 435g, basically equal to the driftwood baron.
@Antrey I value the driftwood baron at 440g.

These are the familiars you have that I need, with my valuations:
Snowsquall Floracat 145g
Swallowtail Buttersnake 20g
Janustrap 5g
Wintermane Spearman 30g
Nochnyr 10g
Relic Eel 5g
Maren Ambusher 10g
Maren Wavesinger 20g
Swift Lumen 20g
Construction Mith 20g
Mistral Minion 35g
Coppercoil Creeper 30g
Swift Volt 85g

These all together total 435g, basically equal to the driftwood baron.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@sunandshadow (Guess I won't be sleeping tonight after all)
Gem prices of familiars are really wonky (mostly because 90% of people on this site don't understand economy), so usually, if there's only 10 or less of the given familiar listed for gems, I take the average from it (as sometimes people can undercut by x gems at once, bringing the value down instantly and unreasonably). That often brings similar results as when going with the cheapest, but sometimes it raises the value a bit up, mostly:
Swallowtail Buttersnake 22g
Wintermane Spearman 53g (this one is the biggest difference, I'd be willing to settle for 40)
Relic Eel 6g (detail, but 6 gems is actually its sell value, so I definitely wouldn't go below that, lol)
Maren Ambusher 14g
Maren Wavesinger 30g (willing to do 25g)
Swift Lumen 22g
Costruction Mith 23g
Mistral Minion 39g
Swift Volt 89g

It's usually only a couple of gems, but take them here and there and it adds up. Those calculations would make 470g, which is a bit more than the Baron. Now, if you're still willing to go through with the deal, I'd suggest taking one (or more, depending on your choice) of the familiars out of the list, OR you could add 30 gems to the Baron.

I'm halfway done collecting Driftwood for the Swipp trade, so I have to decide whether giving up so many familiars for something I will be able to acquire relatively soon is even worth it for me.
@sunandshadow (Guess I won't be sleeping tonight after all)
Gem prices of familiars are really wonky (mostly because 90% of people on this site don't understand economy), so usually, if there's only 10 or less of the given familiar listed for gems, I take the average from it (as sometimes people can undercut by x gems at once, bringing the value down instantly and unreasonably). That often brings similar results as when going with the cheapest, but sometimes it raises the value a bit up, mostly:
Swallowtail Buttersnake 22g
Wintermane Spearman 53g (this one is the biggest difference, I'd be willing to settle for 40)
Relic Eel 6g (detail, but 6 gems is actually its sell value, so I definitely wouldn't go below that, lol)
Maren Ambusher 14g
Maren Wavesinger 30g (willing to do 25g)
Swift Lumen 22g
Costruction Mith 23g
Mistral Minion 39g
Swift Volt 89g

It's usually only a couple of gems, but take them here and there and it adds up. Those calculations would make 470g, which is a bit more than the Baron. Now, if you're still willing to go through with the deal, I'd suggest taking one (or more, depending on your choice) of the familiars out of the list, OR you could add 30 gems to the Baron.

I'm halfway done collecting Driftwood for the Swipp trade, so I have to decide whether giving up so many familiars for something I will be able to acquire relatively soon is even worth it for me.
@Antrey Can I add 15kt to the baron instead of gems? But I understand why it would be annoying to stop collecting in the middle.
@Antrey Can I add 15kt to the baron instead of gems? But I understand why it would be annoying to stop collecting in the middle.
I breed XXY IMPs!
jFhVofF.png
@Antrey , Hey i have some things you want , and you have some things i want . Trade??? I have : [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/8317.png[/img]Gold Filigree Banner [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/355.png[/img]Hippojay I want : [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/8419.png[/img] or any crate :) Feel free to make a offer:)
@Antrey , Hey i have some things you want , and you have some things i want . Trade???
I have :
8317.pngGold Filigree Banner
355.pngHippojay
I want :
8419.png
or
any crate :)
Feel free to make a offer:)
1 2 ... 61 62 63 64 65 ... 77 78