Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Antrey's Shop - Retired and more!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78
@Drogonhe1 I haven't updated the shop in a while, but luckily for you, I happen to have those stones at the moment.

Berserker - 8000
Ambush - 55000
@Drogonhe1 I haven't updated the shop in a while, but luckily for you, I happen to have those stones at the moment.

Berserker - 8000
Ambush - 55000
@antrey
Ahh I asked the wrong question... How much for eliminate lol
@antrey
Ahh I asked the wrong question... How much for eliminate lol
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1 70,000
@Drogonhe1 70,000
@antrey
Will you accept summer swelter and teardrop pastel spinel leg band for the ambush?
@antrey
Will you accept summer swelter and teardrop pastel spinel leg band for the ambush?
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1 I don't value the leg band as high as what it goes for in the AH at the moment, so it doesn't feel like a satisfactory offer for me, sorry :3
@Drogonhe1 I don't value the leg band as high as what it goes for in the AH at the moment, so it doesn't feel like a satisfactory offer for me, sorry :3
@antrey
Then how do you value the leg band? I can use treasure to make up the difference
@antrey
Then how do you value the leg band? I can use treasure to make up the difference
Emerald Strawberry
@Drogonhe1 At its MP value, as it's not even on my wishlist (I already have it).
@Drogonhe1 At its MP value, as it's not even on my wishlist (I already have it).
@antrey
Thank you for telling me. I'll pass
@antrey
Thank you for telling me. I'll pass
Emerald Strawberry
@Antrey

But do you have crows
@Antrey

But do you have crows
NFSZSxV.gif
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78