Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Mt. Olympus] A Hatchery/Sales Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Tyrion
They're both beautiful, but I'm trying to conserve lair space and treasure at the moment, can you ping me again when their next nest hatches? (Also, I forgot to tell you earlier but I'm kinda hoping for a female)
@Tyrion
They're both beautiful, but I'm trying to conserve lair space and treasure at the moment, can you ping me again when their next nest hatches? (Also, I forgot to tell you earlier but I'm kinda hoping for a female)
@atani

Sure thing, and I'll note that now c:
@atani

Sure thing, and I'll note that now c:
ystbqm3.png
@Tyrion

Ohh, I'll take an imp! :D
@Tyrion

Ohh, I'll take an imp! :D
@Tyrion ooh, I’m so sorry for not noticing your ping! I didn’t seem to get it. Anyway, I’m running a bit low on funds at the moment, so I’ll have to pass on this nest. Sorry. :c The Gala wiped me out a bit.
@Tyrion ooh, I’m so sorry for not noticing your ping! I didn’t seem to get it. Anyway, I’m running a bit low on funds at the moment, so I’ll have to pass on this nest. Sorry. :c The Gala wiped me out a bit.
eppAZHY.png
@maea
Zeus had their babies. A boy and a girl, both at the very back of my lair. I'm on mobile or I would show you here. They're 10kt each.

@dunkarooba
I've sent a cr for 50kt. I'm on mobile and if you have any discounts ill refund that via mail later tonight. (I'm at the dentist then need to go straight to work).
@maea
Zeus had their babies. A boy and a girl, both at the very back of my lair. I'm on mobile or I would show you here. They're 10kt each.

@dunkarooba
I've sent a cr for 50kt. I'm on mobile and if you have any discounts ill refund that via mail later tonight. (I'm at the dentist then need to go straight to work).
ystbqm3.png
@kinderla
That's fine! Want to stay on the ping list? :)
@kinderla
That's fine! Want to stay on the ping list? :)
ystbqm3.png
Bump!

New pairing!

@Atani @absolutniemand @FlyingMintBunny @kinderla @AutumnRotten @abakkus @Tablechan @CitrusHeart @Windwyrn @Beekeepe @Dunkarooba @Raikitsune
Bump!

New pairing!

@Atani @absolutniemand @FlyingMintBunny @kinderla @AutumnRotten @abakkus @Tablechan @CitrusHeart @Windwyrn @Beekeepe @Dunkarooba @Raikitsune
ystbqm3.png
@Tyrion Do you have any nests hatching Feb 12th? I'm looking to buy a birthday dragon, and your breeding pairs are very pretty.
@Tyrion Do you have any nests hatching Feb 12th? I'm looking to buy a birthday dragon, and your breeding pairs are very pretty.
kite.png wisp.png

Suni
They/Them
corgisinger.png leaf.png
@Tyrion I would love to pick up one of the imps, but my lair is so full with no hope of expansion anytime soon. I would like to stay on the ping list for now though.
@Tyrion I would love to pick up one of the imps, but my lair is so full with no hope of expansion anytime soon. I would like to stay on the ping list for now though.
Hdhts.gif 4Eq3n.gif Is0PK.gif EeC6E.gif
@Tyrion
If no one else wants them could I grab both from the Zeus pair? They are both really nice and I couldn't bare to pick between them
@Tyrion
If no one else wants them could I grab both from the Zeus pair? They are both really nice and I couldn't bare to pick between them
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9