Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Mt. Olympus] A Hatchery/Sales Thread!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
1znn4ac.png

Welcome to the mountain of gods and goddesses, Mt. Olympus. This hatchery focuses on dragons that remind me of different mythological gods/goddesses and/or figures. The emphasis is on Coatls and Imperials here, however another breed may occasionally sneak in. All eyes will be wind, until I can come across some nest rentals in other flights.

Rules
1. Please ping me, @Tyrion, if you have any questions/concerns or would like to purchase a dragon!

2. This is first come first serve, unless otherwise noted. Please leave jealousy/rudeness at the door. This includes foul language!

3. I will hold a single hatchling for three days, unless a payment plan is in place or we have talked about arrangements. However, I will only hold a fully matured dragon for two days if there is no payment plan in place.

4. To start a payment plan, I require at least half of the payment up front. How fast you pay the remaining balance off is up to you. This acts as a deposit. If you decide you no longer want this dragon, I will refund you 75% of the original deposit. (For example: You put down 25kt for a hatchling that costs 50kt. You decide you do not want the dragon anymore, and ask for a refund. I would refund you 18,750 treasure.)

5. If you buy and decide to exalt a dragon you’ve bought from me at any point, please name the dragon! I know I cannot control what you do with the dragon once the crossroads is confirmed, but I can and will blacklist anyone who doesn’t name them if they’re exalting.

6. If you like the pairs color range but don’t like any of their current hatchlings, ask to be put on a ping list. I’ll notify you when they breed!

7. I have the right to add to these rules at any time, please keep an eye on them!

Discounts

Wind Flight – 20% off
New members – 15% off
Dominance (1st slot) – 15% off
Dominance (2nd slot) – 10% off
Dominance (3rd slot) – 5% off

**These are non-stackable!**

News
02.11.2015 // New breeding cards!
02.07.2015 // Added a new pairing - Nyx!
02.02.2015 // Updated Bachelorettes/Bachelors post!
02.01.2015 // First nests hatched! - Updated sales post
01.07.2015 // Hatchery officially opened! - Albina got the 'Smoke' Tertiary gene
1znn4ac.png

Welcome to the mountain of gods and goddesses, Mt. Olympus. This hatchery focuses on dragons that remind me of different mythological gods/goddesses and/or figures. The emphasis is on Coatls and Imperials here, however another breed may occasionally sneak in. All eyes will be wind, until I can come across some nest rentals in other flights.

Rules
1. Please ping me, @Tyrion, if you have any questions/concerns or would like to purchase a dragon!

2. This is first come first serve, unless otherwise noted. Please leave jealousy/rudeness at the door. This includes foul language!

3. I will hold a single hatchling for three days, unless a payment plan is in place or we have talked about arrangements. However, I will only hold a fully matured dragon for two days if there is no payment plan in place.

4. To start a payment plan, I require at least half of the payment up front. How fast you pay the remaining balance off is up to you. This acts as a deposit. If you decide you no longer want this dragon, I will refund you 75% of the original deposit. (For example: You put down 25kt for a hatchling that costs 50kt. You decide you do not want the dragon anymore, and ask for a refund. I would refund you 18,750 treasure.)

5. If you buy and decide to exalt a dragon you’ve bought from me at any point, please name the dragon! I know I cannot control what you do with the dragon once the crossroads is confirmed, but I can and will blacklist anyone who doesn’t name them if they’re exalting.

6. If you like the pairs color range but don’t like any of their current hatchlings, ask to be put on a ping list. I’ll notify you when they breed!

7. I have the right to add to these rules at any time, please keep an eye on them!

Discounts

Wind Flight – 20% off
New members – 15% off
Dominance (1st slot) – 15% off
Dominance (2nd slot) – 10% off
Dominance (3rd slot) – 5% off

**These are non-stackable!**

News
02.11.2015 // New breeding cards!
02.07.2015 // Added a new pairing - Nyx!
02.02.2015 // Updated Bachelorettes/Bachelors post!
02.01.2015 // First nests hatched! - Updated sales post
01.07.2015 // Hatchery officially opened! - Albina got the 'Smoke' Tertiary gene
ystbqm3.png
For Sale

For Sale

ystbqm3.png
[center][size=6][b][color=#528F96]Pairs[/color][/b][/size] [img]http://i62.tinypic.com/hv3q0h.png[/img] [quote="Nyx"] Hatchling Prices: 50kt/100g (cryface), 15kt/30g (irishim), 20kt/40g (cryshim or iriface) Ping List: Laurry Yonny Flamebird (thistle/royal-violet/royal-violet male noc - iri only)[/quote] [IMG]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/Hades_zpsb81a1531.png[/IMG] [quote="Hades"] Hatchling Prices: 30kt/67g (Circuit), 50kt/112g (Smoke) Ping List: Atani - Female FlyingMintBunny Raikitsune mini - Circuit[/quote] [img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/Zeus_zps144b91a9.png[/img] [quote="Zeus"] Hatchling Prices: 15kt/33g (Circuit), 10kt/22g (Gembond) Ping List: Maea mini - ciruit[/quote] [img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/poseidon_zpsf8ea1ad1.png[/img] [quote="Poseidon"] Hatchling Prices: 40kt/89g Ping List: abakkus - Gembond mini - ciruit[/quote] [img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/Aura_zpscd70a588.png[/img] [quote="Aura"] Hatchling Prices: 30kt/67g Ping List: Beekeepe FlyingMintBunny - Blue-range wings Tablechan - female preference Windwyrn - Female preference[/quote] [img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/Chronos_zpsb9db2332.png[/img] [quote="Chronos"] Hatchling Prices: 50kt/112g (Gembond), 40kt/89g (Circuit) Ping List: Atani abakkus - Gembond Tablechan mini - circuit[/quote] [img]http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae2/Alexandra_Denham/leto_zpsc2208091.png[/img] [quote="Leto"] Hatchling Prices: 35kt/78g (Smoke), 25kt/56g (Circuit) Ping List: Atani FlyingMintBunny kinderla AutumnRotten mini Rengetsu - banana/seafoam/white[/quote] [right][size=1.5][i]Breeding cards created using [url=http://keelanrosa.com/fr/]this[/url] program.[/i][/right]
Pairs
hv3q0h.png
Nyx wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 50kt/100g (cryface), 15kt/30g (irishim), 20kt/40g (cryshim or iriface)

Ping List:
Laurry
Yonny
Flamebird (thistle/royal-violet/royal-violet male noc - iri only)

Hades_zpsb81a1531.png
Hades wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 30kt/67g (Circuit), 50kt/112g (Smoke)

Ping List:
Atani - Female
FlyingMintBunny
Raikitsune
mini - Circuit

Zeus_zps144b91a9.png
Zeus wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 15kt/33g (Circuit), 10kt/22g (Gembond)

Ping List:
Maea
mini - ciruit

poseidon_zpsf8ea1ad1.png
Poseidon wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 40kt/89g

Ping List:
abakkus - Gembond
mini - ciruit

Aura_zpscd70a588.png
Aura wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 30kt/67g

Ping List:
Beekeepe
FlyingMintBunny - Blue-range wings
Tablechan - female preference
Windwyrn - Female preference

Chronos_zpsb9db2332.png
Chronos wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 50kt/112g (Gembond), 40kt/89g (Circuit)

Ping List:
Atani
abakkus - Gembond
Tablechan
mini - circuit

leto_zpsc2208091.png
Leto wrote:
Hatchling Prices: 35kt/78g (Smoke), 25kt/56g (Circuit)

Ping List:
Atani
FlyingMintBunny
kinderla
AutumnRotten
mini
Rengetsu - banana/seafoam/white

Breeding cards created using this program.
ystbqm3.png
Bachelor(ette)s!

Bachelor(ette)s!

ystbqm3.png
[center][size=6][b][color=#528F96]Payment Methods[/color][/b][/size] [color=#87B09D]In this hatchery there are three forms of payment - treasure, gems, and items. [size=2][i][b]I accept gems at a rate of 1:450[/b][/i][/size][/color] [center][size=6][b][color=#528F96]Wishlist[/color][/b][/size] [color=#87B09D][size=2]Note: These items listed can pay for 2+ dragons, depending on the current AH price! (I do not expect to get some of these, it is a wishlist, after all.)[/color] [item=Secondary Gene: Facet] [item=Primary Gene: Crystal] [item=Primary Gene: Iridescent] [item=Secondary Gene: Shimmer] [item=Tertiary Gene: Gembond] [item=Tertiary Gene: Crackle] [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] [item=nature sprite] [item=water sprite] [item=earth sprite] [item=wind sprite] [item=plague sprite] [item=shadow sprite] [item=ice sprite] [item=lightning sprite] [item=Gilded Decorative Chest] [/center]
Payment Methods
In this hatchery there are three forms of payment - treasure, gems, and items.
I accept gems at a rate of 1:450

Wishlist
Note: These items listed can pay for 2+ dragons, depending on the current AH price!
(I do not expect to get some of these, it is a wishlist, after all.)

Secondary Gene: Facet Primary Gene: Crystal Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Gembond Tertiary Gene: Crackle Tertiary Gene: Underbelly

Nature Sprite Water Sprite Earth Sprite Wind Sprite Plague Sprite Shadow Sprite Ice Sprite Lightning Sprite

Gilded Decorative Chest
ystbqm3.png
Affiliates
None, at the moment!
Affiliates
None, at the moment!
ystbqm3.png
Officially Open!
This means you can post!

Pinging everyone on the ping lists and a few friends c:

@CitrusHeart @Kinderla @TableChan @Atani @Dunkarooba @FlyingMintBunny @Raikitsune @Maea @Abakkus @absolutniemand @Toothless
Officially Open!
This means you can post!

Pinging everyone on the ping lists and a few friends c:

@CitrusHeart @Kinderla @TableChan @Atani @Dunkarooba @FlyingMintBunny @Raikitsune @Maea @Abakkus @absolutniemand @Toothless
ystbqm3.png
@Tyrion
Could You add me to The pinglist of Pallas and Ananke?
@Tyrion
Could You add me to The pinglist of Pallas and Ananke?
VVM4XuM.png
@FlyingMintBunny

Sure thing! c:
@FlyingMintBunny

Sure thing! c:
ystbqm3.png
Thanks. ^~^
Thanks. ^~^
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9